Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐 - page 22. (Read 2189 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
The idea seems great - Question: what is your plan of getting people's CVs i.e. verifying their talent? Through other HR companies or directly?

I don't think you can really verify someone's talents. As with regular employment, you will have to have a testing period for the worker to see if he/she can do the job.

That's true - but if you're referring to a company who can contact your former employers then I guess you can check it Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This CAER project has a very good and interesting concept. I am very interested in this project. I see all his team are also people who are very experienced in their respective fields. I think this project is very promising. Hopefully, there is the bounty. There must be a lot of investors interested in this CAER project.
Activity: 177
Very interesting project.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
The idea seems great - Question: what is your plan of getting people's CVs i.e. verifying their talent? Through other HR companies or directly?

I don't think you can really verify someone's talents. As with regular employment, you will have to have a testing period for the worker to see if he/she can do the job.
Merit: 5
Agreed, the future of hiring could be blockchain based, but, might it be way too early for that now?

Not at all. If it's blockchain based, then there's no way to fake your CV

Hm, ok, this sounds interesting, but how would that be done? Can't you just write whatever you want in your CV without any way for someone to check it? Usually, people put references in their CVs or have state-issued verification of their previous work.
I would like to learn more about the Caerus foundation I read this part

Caerus Foundation - nonprofit for assisting underprivileged individuals in preparation for acquisition of employment opportunities.

who is the target for the foundation exactly?
Activity: 224
Check out this short video for more clarification of the project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpwbtQFpIUs
Activity: 238
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Hello!
Very interesting project.
When TGE start? What about bounty program?
Sir,

Is CV in language other welcome?

I bet they will have options for other languages, and it all depends in what country you are looking for work and what kind of work that is, but I imagine potential employers would prefer CVs in their native tongue.
Activity: 112
Is there bounty campaign going on?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Sir,

Is CV in language other welcome?
Activity: 238
Agreed, the future of hiring could be blockchain based, but, might it be way too early for that now?

Not at all. If it's blockchain based, then there's no way to fake your CV
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
When pre sale and bounty start?

i think it's 2 weeks on web page
Activity: 55
Activity: 162
Activity: 364

Don't waste your time on this, it's some random group.
Activity: 140
future of hiring? like HR related stuff and works? job listing like monster.com?  Huh

would like to know more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Do you plan some partneship with companies that offer workers?
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
For how long is Caerus in development,and when can we expect some testing product to be available,some kind of beta for example?
Pages:
Jump to: