Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CAGE] CageCoin - Powered by Nicolas Cage - COINEDUP - Back from the dead! - page 4. (Read 100103 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Seems to be a nice day for all CAGE holders
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
A big pump is on the way for Cagecoin, a couple of investors plans to buy a huge quantity of cagecoins. The reason is very simple, cagecoin is just before to be added at poloniex com, therefor the trading volume will extremly increase , by the way the goal for 1 Cagecoin could be easily 50 satoshis.

do you read your bullshit before you click send?

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
A big pump is on the way for Cagecoin, a couple of investors plans to buy a huge quantity of cagecoins. The reason is very simple, cagecoin is just before to be added at poloniex com, therefor the trading volume will extremly increase , by the way the goal for 1 Cagecoin could be easily 50 satoshis.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
More like Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Living in 2013 and not dying. I buy a little of everything as cheap. Is unlikely to be cheaper.

I wanto buy cagecoin what do u think?

What his movie latest ? Hahahaha funny 😂
Ho
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Living in 2013 and not dying. I buy a little of everything as cheap. Is unlikely to be cheaper.
Activity: 532
Dude hahahahah "Powered by Nicholas Cage".

I laughed, i'm buying a few millions of this coin just because of that Cheesy
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Good afternoon everyone. This coin died? Or does anyone still update it?
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Embat, +1
Thanks. Come on guys we are going to throw Nicolas to the dogs. In crypto currency stable price exchange is a last step of approval. Unite and do mot give single cage below 1 doge.
How do I mine by cpu of the cage?

Go to AikaPool and follow the instructions. Here is the link  https://aikapool.com You must download a miner and create one bat file. The other is easy. Aikapool has slow renew of the infirmation. Start miner and be patient
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
How do I mine by cpu of the cage?
Activity: 322
this coin will have a great future with Nicolas Cage  Grin
Ho
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Guys let's make a little consolidation. I wonder why people sell under 1 Doge. CageCoin is more valuable than 1 Doge. The limit of doge will be ... unlimited Smiley Cage Supply is final and I am sure the whole world know who is Nicolas Cage. We have a working wallet, increasing monthly interest, minig pool. So I give my work I have near 80 000 000 Cages so far. I am not going  to sell a single one under 1 doge.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Is all CageCoins are in circulation now. This is the total supply, right?
yes its not POS but seems there was a swap for BAR at end last year and doubt that was subtracted from CMC total?Huh? latest thread is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17787857
Is all CageCoins are in circulation now. This is the total supply, right?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
3 hours left, message us here and your burns will be honored as long as the block explorer shows them with a timestamp prior to midnight.
Pages:
Jump to: