Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CAGE] CAGECOIN REVIVAL: New difficulty algorithm, network moving again! - page 24. (Read 68525 times)

Activity: 667
Merit: 500
i vote staying and sticking with scrypt, iv seen a few coins try to trade in old coins to new (change of dev/new algo) (californiacoin for one) but it all fell through the cracks.

Better to just stick with what we have, and people seem to like the cagecoin relaunch, coins market value has improved

If we just focus on improving and adding to the coin, we'll have a winner
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
So, the dev i asked said it is impossible now to hardfork it to x11+pos with bockchain preserved.

If we really want to we can do a new coin, premine the wanted amount and trade the olda ones for the new ones.

I said him we need to discuss it.

I think the new coin solution is bit risky and need to very precise management.

If we decide to stay to scrypt and be a retrocoin ill help as i can too Smiley

What do you think?

Maybe we should set a poll to decide this.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
I got no answer yet for the coder guy i asked, maybe he is busy working, wrote in his thread too to answer.

I'm all for further development - I'm really only good for basic bug fixes and maintenance - but I guess this remains my #1 concern: if you pay a coder to update or change the code, what happens when/if things go wrong? Really need someone who is committed to the future of the coin, not just a coder for hire who does a once-off job. Just MHO.

I'm also curious about the justification for moving to X11. I'm not really too familiar with non scrypt stuff, so can you explain further?
Activity: 721
Merit: 523
I have been looking at trying to make cagecoinpool.com merge mine (AUXPOW) with doge, however it seems the pool software that I am currently running has no/will have no support for this.

Anyone willing to help out please message me.

However if we move to a different Algo this will then be defiantly not possible.
I got no answer yet for the coder guy i asked, maybe he is busy working, wrote in his thread too to answer.

Ill look after that "sidechain" thing.
by the way, whats up with this whole "bitcoin sidechain" thing, should we prepare for it?
there's movement on cage/doge at bleutrade, awesome
Activity: 687
novag
Im currently asking a coder with our situation, to say a price for us (hardfork x11 pow+pos+redesinged wallet), and then we need to collect that money.

I can pay -as i mentioned above- 0.1-0.2btc for this, i hope there will be other holders and believers who can help with some.

Just to scale:

CageCoin: total mined coins: ~81.7 billion, price: under 0.01 satoshi !!!
DogeCoin: total mined coins: ~94.7 billion, price: 70 satoshi

I know the ~23million $ market cap at dogecoin not a 1-2day reachable thing, but we have a serious growing potential.

This coin will not have that pages of text about the features of this will change the world, cos its m*f*ing Nicolas Cage Coin, and thats more than enough!! Smiley

My plans are:
-modernize:
   - fork to X11 pow+pos
   - new wallet
   - android wallet
   - more mining pools
-get into bigger exchanges (mainly Bitterex)
-getting real stuff with cagecoin (services and webshops who accept cagecoin)

Sounds good.
I could throw in $50 in bitcoin when I get paid in a couple of weeks,

The ideas sound good, what happened to almightyruler, is he still around

Imagine if celebs start using cagecoin, that would be badass
Im currently asking a coder with our situation, to say a price for us (hardfork x11 pow+pos+redesinged wallet), and then we need to collect that money.

I can pay -as i mentioned above- 0.1-0.2btc for this, i hope there will be other holders and believers who can help with some.

Just to scale:

CageCoin: total mined coins: ~81.7 billion, price: under 0.01 satoshi !!!
DogeCoin: total mined coins: ~94.7 billion, price: 70 satoshi

I know the ~23million $ market cap at dogecoin not a 1-2day reachable thing, but we have a serious growing potential.

This coin will not have that pages of text about the features of this will change the world, cos its m*f*ing Nicolas Cage Coin, and thats more than enough!! Smiley

My plans are:
-modernize:
   - fork to X11 pow+pos
   - new wallet
   - android wallet
   - more mining pools
-get into bigger exchanges (mainly Bitterex)
-getting real stuff with cagecoin (services and webshops who accept cagecoin)
so whats next for cagecoin?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Get your cage coins off coinedup because it's closing very soon.
I think we should hire a coder to hardfork to x11 pow+pos, and create android wallet.

I have 0,1 btc (or more) to support the idea, maybe we can collect btc-s in a donate address.

What do you think about it?

Edit:

Official twitter:
https://twitter.com/CageCoin
sorry things have been a bit flat out here, sent you a PM nezolder

In other news almost 1/2 way before block reward drops again  Lips sealed

I agree, cool website! Cheesy

The price slowly but surely going upwards! Smiley

Can you create a new facebook page for CageCoin?

Further plans with CAGE?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
We won the vote on Bleutrde!

Cagecoin is avaible now!
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/CAGE/BTC

might fair a bit better in the https://bleutrade.com/exchange/CAGE/DOGE market until the price reaches the declaration of independence

The hash rate is going up crazy fast Wink oh yeah

Pages:
Jump to: