Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CAGE] CAGECOIN REVIVAL: New difficulty algorithm, network moving again! - page 23. (Read 68525 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 523
Cage rebirth?Huh

yep Cheesy

market seems to be recovering nicely today, wonder if it will hold....
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 667
Merit: 500
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
hey guys,

just launched a new forum www.bitcointelevision.ca

added cagecoin under the channels section

check it out and remember to post
geting close to the block reward drop Cheesy
Activity: 687
novag
Need some new coin and get change old Cage on for ex. Cage2 or some else.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Ill contact the whitepuma.net developer, to ask him what will be the conditions to get us listed.

Other thing:

I tought we could get more popularity by getting on mining profitability sites (coinwarz etc.) but that sites not supporting bleutrade exhange yet.

If we ever can reach Bter that would be the best so i sent CageCoin to voting list now.

The other exchange we should to get listed is allcoin.com. (this one is more real goal to aim now)
They wrote in minimum requirements:

Must have sourcecode on github. <--- this one we dont have now (please almightyruler do it if you can!)
    Must have an blockchain explorer.
    Must have a thread on Bitcointalk or Cryptocointalk.
    Developers must inform AllCoin.com when new wallets are released.

#update:

CageCoin is now on BTER voting list!
https://bter.com/voting#CAGE
I was checking these guys out (whitepuma.net) the other day, quite a neat little multi currency bot they have there, would love to be able to tip cagecoin to the man him self.
Hey, you guys might want to look into getting Cage on Whitepumas Multicoin platform... whitepuma.net

I think we are interested.
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
Hey, you guys might want to look into getting Cage on Whitepumas Multicoin platform... whitepuma.net
Activity: 687
novag
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
So, the dev i asked said it is impossible now to hardfork it to x11+pos with bockchain preserved.

Can s/he explain why? I know of at least one coin (KARM) that has changed from scrypt to X11 without needing a coin swap.

A hard fork is nice and (reasonably) simple... upgrade your client and you're done. A coin swap is a pain in the backside, by comparison. Holders are going to hate it, and so are exchanges. Just MHO, as usual. Smiley

Still not sure why we need to change to X11 in the first place?

Well ill ask him that, maybe the PoS is the thing what he cant implement but i dont really know.

I think now we can stay with scrypt then, and focusing the other improvements.
Even changing to POS is possible with just a hardfork. However It certainly aint easy and almost all coins who didnt have POS built into the code and moved to POS have done a coin swap. As far as i know Diamond is the exception and NOBL is als now doing a hardfork to POS with the help of Cryptonit from Diamond.
So, the dev i asked said it is impossible now to hardfork it to x11+pos with bockchain preserved.

Can s/he explain why? I know of at least one coin (KARM) that has changed from scrypt to X11 without needing a coin swap.

A hard fork is nice and (reasonably) simple... upgrade your client and you're done. A coin swap is a pain in the backside, by comparison. Holders are going to hate it, and so are exchanges. Just MHO, as usual. Smiley

Well ill ask him that, maybe the PoS is the thing what he cant implement but i dont really know.

I think now we can stay with scrypt then, and focusing the other improvements.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

thinking of changing the pool to https://github.com/simplecrypto/powerpool/ from MPOS

should be able to merge mine(AUXPOW) doge and cage then

If I have time i might install Photoshop and redo the banners on reddit and chagechain.info

I have a large amount of cage for the first other pool to mine Cagecoin.

just to throw things out there:

1. android/apple wallet

would be nice to have but outside of my area of expertise
just to throw things out there:

1. android/apple wallet
Im curious about almightyruler and swordfish6975 thoughts.

What we need next?
knocked out - revived
dead - revived

it all works  Wink
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Doesn't it first have to be alive to be revived?
Pages:
Jump to: