Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CARE]A NON-PROFIT CHARITY NETWORK BUILT ON POS BLOCKCHAIN WITH MASTERNODES - page 8. (Read 25499 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
hello comunity

i have a question. my MN ist online since more than 6 hours. the AVG masternode reward frequency ist 26m. do you have any idea what probable is wrong with my masternode? on the vps i have the status 4 and in my wallet showes me the status enabled..
thanks and best regards from switzerland
Activity: 45
Hello,

I bought 30,000 CBT from crypto bridge to set up a Masternode.
But unfortunately online I have dowloaded the previous carebit wallet,
Its quite confusing there.
And I sent 30000 new CBT to an address which was generated by previous wallet.
this is the wallet address where I sent CLL1aVgFzBs85FDKvpzL4ynUfsShwyEZUJ

Please help me.
to recover my loss

thanks,
Activity: 2
shouldn't the ticker be CARE on CB, once the trading is launched again? don't see it though...

Going with the symbol CARE on CB would have required a completely new listing.  To expedite the process of getting relisted on CB, it was decided to stick with CBT.

CARE BIT LOOKS AMAZING !! WOULD SOME ONE CARE TO HELP ME WITH THE PROCESS OF SETTING UP THE MASTERNODE OF IT !!!

Use Bit Yoda's script mentioned above.  Again, it's located here:
https://github.com/Realbityoda/Carebitcoin

Very good news. Good job guys! When can I mine a coin?

The coin is not mineable anymore.  Originally, before the fork, there was a brief period of mining using the scrypt algorithm.  Everything is PoS now, with 20% of block rewards going to stakers and 80% to masternodes.
Activity: 18
CARE BIT LOOKS AMAZING !! WOULD SOME ONE CARE TO HELP ME WITH THE PROCESS OF SETTING UP THE MASTERNODE OF IT !!!
Activity: 30
shouldn't the ticker be CARE on CB, once the trading is launched again? don't see it though...
Activity: 1
Very good news. Good job guys! When can I mine a coin?
Activity: 148
CB have opened op for trading, remember they are now on new chain, so if you deposit coins to your wallet
 you need to generate a new wallet, or you send to old chain and they are lost

Carebit Team.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
We are close to starting the new chain. Please be advised that to get the coins on new chain, you will need to fill out the google forms to complete the swaps. all the links will be available in our discord. We look forward to Relaunch Carebit Coin with new Ticker CARE. Hope you all like that.

Looking forward to work with you all and special thanks for your patience.

Carebit Team

How to swap NOT using discord? I do not want to share my phone number there!
Activity: 29
There is a new Install Masternode Script for the new wallet for carebit. This will install the new linux wallet for your VPS MN.

Smiley

https://github.com/Realbityoda/Carebitcoin
We are close to starting the new chain. Please be advised that to get the coins on new chain, you will need to fill out the google forms to complete the swaps. all the links will be available in our discord. We look forward to Relaunch Carebit Coin with new Ticker CARE. Hope you all like that.

Looking forward to work with you all and special thanks for your patience.

Carebit Team
Activity: 66
Invested in your project, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it.
You have a great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up
Activity: 238
We just want to give you an update which I personally hope will be the last of this kind.

Today as you are aware we did make good progress with the wallet being tested by some of the mod team and getting our first view of the explorer running on testnet but unfortunately not enough to go live due to a few small issues that need to be addressed first.

Well I don’t think anyone wants to wait for 48 hours for their wallet to sync.

So tomorrow first thing in around 6-8 hours from now the devs will be back on the job. They will look into these sync issues and give us an update on when we can release the wallets and swap details.

We just want to thank you all once again for being supportive and patient. That is the sign that you are real professional investors and are looking this project to succeed as much as the team.

Thanks guys. We are inching closer.

Carebit Team
Activity: 59
What will be the benefits from using your wallet comparing to other options? Tks Smiley
Activity: 232
Activity: 210
You can now see for yourself, that we are finally running on Pivx.

Our devs have kindly provided us with the link to testnet so we can monitor the process, as they finish the last of their checks in preparation to go live.

New explorer link on testnet - http://206.189.19.150/

More exciting news to come including that important one with wallets and all coin swap information.

Thanks for your continued support and patience. It will not be long now. Smiley
Carebit Team
We just want to clarify that when we relaunch our new coin will be 100% POS/MN. There will be no POW this time. Thanks
Activity: 238
You can now see for yourself, that we are finally running on Pivx.

Our devs have kindly provided us with the link to testnet so we can monitor the process, as they finish the last of their checks in preparation to go live.

New explorer link on testnet - http://206.189.19.150/

More exciting news to come including that important one with wallets and all coin swap information.

Thanks for your continued support and patience. It will not be long now. Smiley
Carebit Team
Activity: 182
The devs have now completed the wallets and are running the final checks on testnet before we go live.

What this means is that we can’t give you your new wallets yet until we have confirmed everything is 100% and we are on the live chain.

If we gave you wallets now and found a small bug during tests then we would have to change the wallets. So just let us give the devs some more time so we are sure that there will be no more code changes to wallets.

An announcement will be made as soon as we have the green light from the developers to release the wallet. Around 1-2 hours after wallet release, we will follow with an update regarding the coin swap.
A quick word of warning regarding the coin swap. DO NOT USE AN ADDRESS GIVEN TO YOU IN A MESSAGE EVEN BY A STAFF MEMBER. We can mistakes when we use copy and paste. There will be an official announcement giving all the details and the burn address to send your coins to. Do not take this info from anyone else. Only use the burn address that will be given in the announcement. Even if someone asks for it and it is given in a reply. DO NOT USE IT. Go to announcements and use only the address listed there.
Be safe and check, check and check again and make sure you have the correct address
The devs have now completed the wallets and are running the final checks on testnet before we go live.

What this means is that we can’t give you your new wallets yet until we have confirmed everything is 100% and we are on the live chain.

If we gave you wallets now and found a small bug during tests then we would have to change the wallets. So just let us give the devs some more time so we are sure that there will be no more code changes to wallets.

An announcement will be made as soon as we have the green light from the developers to release the wallet. Around 1-2 hours after wallet release, we will follow with an update regarding the coin swap.
Activity: 182
This is the day we relaunch CBT from the ashes. We have been out of action now for just over 1 week and I have noticed that just this morning that we have dropped out of the top 20 High R.O.I. coins on masternodes online for the first time. That in itself should prove to you all the strength and resilience of this great project and that we should all feel privileged to be part of Carebit at this early stage. We are the early adopters, the lucky ones, the chosen few that hold the future of Carebit in our hands.

Today is our D-Day when we unveil the new coin and the full process of the swap. Then it is time to take the fight to the exchanges. We have to show those that are waiting for the first sign of weakness that we are no ordinary coin. CBT is not your stereotypical High R.O.I. HIGH RISK master node project. We are the real deal and if we all stick together we will win in the end.

So when the exchanges open their doors for trading. First let’s all step inside, grab a seat and take in the surroundings. There are pro players out there with their BTC ready and loaded, waiting patiently for us to show them weakness before they pull the trigger and snap up all the food we leave hanging over the edge of our plates. If you are feeling generous feed them a few crumbs to give them the taste and have them wanting more.

You might all be feeling full and bloated with all the weight of your CBT. You could be felling like the kid that had all the Easter eggs and gorged yourself until you couldn’t eat anymore, then you gave all the rest away. A few days later when that craving returns you have no more left to satisfy your hunger.

DON’T BE THAT KID THAT GAVE AWAY ALL HIS EASTER EGGS!

Seriously though thanks to everyone who have stood by us through thick and thin. We just want to ask you all to be ready for the fight and stack them low and sell them high.

Thanks
On behalf of Carebit
We would like to share some updates on what has been happening over the past few days and what should happen all being well over the next few.

As you have already been informed we should complete the fork to pivx on Monday.

I have already been in discussion with Graviex and Crypto-bridge in preparation for the swap they don't anticipate it taking long to do their side of updates.

The process should be quite straight forward but like everything you never know until you try it. :smiley:

So the plan is over the weekend the devs will be working full on finishing and running the new blockchain on test net. On Monday after the new blockchain is up and running after having been tested, we will release the new wallets.

Once you have your new wallet downloaded and installed you will follow a simple process like below.

So here we go as easy as 1,2,3,4 Smiley

Using a google doc to provide the required details:
1) You will then send your coins to the burn address (which we will provide in the next update)
2) Provide the address you sent from.
3) Provide the TXID of the coins you sent to the burn address.
4) Provide your new CBT address (for us to send you the new coins).

Visco will be handling the full details of the swap and he will provide you with those in his next update.

We all just want to say once again. It's been a pleasure to have you as a community, you have been very patient and supportive through these difficult times and what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger.

Even looking at the sad low fake price you see there now on MNO which was caused by the abuser and Carebit still looks like one of the most real projects with purpose where investors would want to sink their money in.

Let's all stick together and take this amazing project where it has a right to be and in turn reward all of you for standing by us.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Get out and enjoy it if you can as we have a lot of hard work ahead.

Thanks
Carebit Team
Pages:
Jump to: