Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CARE]A NON-PROFIT CHARITY NETWORK BUILT ON POS BLOCKCHAIN WITH MASTERNODES - page 10. (Read 25499 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Yeah trying to lure me into discord isn't helping at all with this. It makes it worse in fact.

Other coins declare their premine honestly, this coin claims to have no premine but then someone finds out that there are 700,000 coins created out of nothing.

How about you tell us RIGHT HERE for everyone to read what this is about instead of trying to lure me into discord. And the other answer to this above was even more ridiculous. This sounds like a horrible excuse is coming. And yeah the smell of scam just got even more intense.

Go and read the whitepaper first - I have told this many times before that everything is explained in my whitepaper from day one. Plus rather than blaming some one I would like you to investigate first.. All those assets are declared on my website and are public. I have not kept any single node for myself - even I have spent a lot from my own pocket to complete this project. please READ first and then ask questions. whatever premine was there it was for exchanges fees and presale to get us going. I have declared each and everything on my website with live wallet balance updates.. GO AND READ.
https://carebit.org/company-assets/

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Yeah trying to lure me into discord isn't helping at all with this. It makes it worse in fact.

Other coins declare their premine honestly, this coin claims to have no premine but then someone finds out that there are 700,000 coins created out of nothing.

How about you tell us RIGHT HERE for everyone to read what this is about instead of trying to lure me into discord. And the other answer to this above was even more ridiculous. This sounds like a horrible excuse is coming. And yeah the smell of scam just got even more intense.
By the way I read the whitepaper, it mentioned 700,000 coins magically appearing, it didn't say where it came from,.. so those were either pre or insta mined..

I like to know this as well, I smell scam.

No need to shout !!! come in discord rather than saying scam.. and running away - I smell envy ...
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
By the way I read the whitepaper, it mentioned 700,000 coins magically appearing, it didn't say where it came from,.. so those were either pre or insta mined..

I like to know this as well, I smell scam.
Activity: 36
it's very promising project,you will be happy later if you buy it now.
Activity: 41
Awesome, looking forward to it! Cheesy

It's awesome that you're going to work with cryptocurrency, cause it's money of future. But I can't find the information about what exactly currency you're going to work with?

can you please read our whitepaper? all the structural information for Carebit Coin is in there. Check it out on our website.  https://carebit.org
This is a CBT thief:
CST5E7mmeRQcZteiZ5C9SE3a1UbsVKoTXQ
Hash
5e65ddbfbd04c6cff510a3cbc030c583d352f3a780dff47dbf0175be1b77d228

He hacked into my computers and took my mined coins..
I'm sorry to finish this project like this Sad
Good luck!

can you please come over to discord and explain what exactly happened?
what were you trying to do? was the guy helping you in setting up your MN?
We have announced in discord that we will never ask you to remote on to your computer. there are guides provided and Mods are ready to help you 24 hours a day. you shouldnt let any one access your pc.
Please come our to discord and explain in pm direct to me what exactly happened?
Activity: 32
This is a CBT thief:
CST5E7mmeRQcZteiZ5C9SE3a1UbsVKoTXQ
Hash
5e65ddbfbd04c6cff510a3cbc030c583d352f3a780dff47dbf0175be1b77d228

He hacked into my computers and took my mined coins..
I'm sorry to finish this project like this Sad
Good luck!
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Pls dont forget the essence of this coins. Pls donate 3% of rewards to humanity.                                           
300 coin donation sent to donation address " CPR2E9ipVjXphwj6dfFRttU9jWy3oxUZed "to help for humanity.
Activity: 1
ALL YOUR POOLS ARE DOWN? Do you have a working pool?
how to save privatkey?

Come over in discord - Mods will help you
Activity: 17
MNforALL
We need 1341 coins to launch Shared Carebit MN .
Join us and go to the Moon !:)
https://discord.gg/MwYtXcc
Activity: 8
Activity: 70

Dev can you please clarify who is on your team and the roles they have, or is it just yourself?

can you please come over in discord- we can have a discussion there - Thank you

nothing appears magically - you have to work hard for it..  Grin
That wasn't clear, the 450,000 coins (15 masternodes) sold where did it come from if there was no premine.. Did you solo instamine those at very low difficulty before announcing and or releasing the wallet?

you do not need to write that a coin without a Premine. In the description there is no information about the number of coins you have sold, which you sell as a node.

I have explained it all in the whitepaper.. please read it carefully..

I have not sold any coins - and the ones that will be sold they will be kept in company assets and will not be touched unless community decides where to spend them. All proceeds of MN sales will be declared and kept in company funds after paying for exchanges and all the expenses. Everyone will be able to see them. any extra coins which will be about 50k are kept for bounties - i will declare them as well - so I have nothing for myself and i will not profit from it in future- Will you not call it a no premine? but Instamine

everything will be recorded in discord and on our website.. please join our discord for further info..

Cannot imagine you guys are still moaning about premine... Good luck!!
Pages:
Jump to: