Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎇🎇[ANN]CareerXon Decentralized Career Oriented platform[PRESALE CLOSED]🎇🎇 - page 28. (Read 16105 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
To connect the whole career process with a future technology like Blockchain can revolute the whole career and jobs market! If we only think about linkedin and Xing, very huge market. Looking forward to a successful project. Good luck to you guys. I will keep an eye on it.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 720
Merit: 271
Like the style of your website! It's kinda different to most other projects.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
The idea is good.good luck team.. i am joining the airdrop. Hope it is successful.
Activity: 216
The Operating System for DAOs
The first page is well designed, and it's already looking too good. I'd follow up to make sure I don't miss out on anything the team has to offer
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
I support this project. looking forward to your success!!
Activity: 56
Hope the project takes off! Is there anymore info on it?
Activity: 1
Eager to see what comes of this!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Platfrom with api & google map is very innovatice, because most people use google map when they want to go somewhere. I hope your project will succeess.
Activity: 406
Hey guys!
Seems to be a good airdrop for a good project here!
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
Well seem like this project will succes, i hope i can read whitepaper so i can know, what program you gift to us
Activity: 350
Activity: 58
was just checking on the bounty campaign rules and I found it interesting, the rules are not so heavy to follow.
Perhaps later I could join it.
Activity: 72
Merit: 11
Activity: 31
Looks promising! Will join airdrop and perhaps the ico. If I understand the project correctly, is this some Linkedin on blockchain?
Activity: 392
i'm interested after i read the roadmap and the whitepaper of this project. i know it's going to be hard to make this things work.
but the one concept what i like is having a plan to introduce system which is connecting many of companies into a one platform.
Looking forward for this project Thanks dev.!
Activity: 210
You already know, where your new location will be?
Activity: 4
Hope you grow fast! Joining in!
 Smiley
Activity: 140
Interesting project i will follow this one.
Activity: 73
I will support this innovative project
Pages:
Jump to: