Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎇🎇[ANN]CareerXon Decentralized Career Oriented platform[PRESALE CLOSED]🎇🎇 - page 30. (Read 16105 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
First of all I thought it was a big project by trusted developers and partners.
I am convinced that this platform will revolutionize the form of labor in the world and become a big wave.
I'll support from Japan.
Activity: 89
This project looks so promising. I will wait for more informations,until then
Joined the airdrop,goodluck dev!
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
i am very interesting about this concept, abput career and improve skill training for everyone.. but i think the website is kinda dark, maybe u must lighten and improve the website for make people interest. anyway i wanna join for bounty campaign. good luck dev
Activity: 66
https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops
This one looks like a legit airdrop to me. So many scammy airdrops out there right now.

Will claim that one and shout it out on our Twitter page and Telegram channels. I think it will be full then very fast. ;-)
Activity: 55
Looking forward to see what this project have to offer
Activity: 742
I need more info from this CareerXon sir:
1. What's a advantage CareerXon than other coin/token?
2. What's a speed transfer to other wallet (if This token/coin have a self wallet)? And about fee transfer cheap fee or expensive?
3. This is very important for ur team, if CareerXon have a very low price, what will you doing for increase price CareerXon?
Activity: 69
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
very interesting, First Decentralized Career Oriented & Skills Training, This project will be helping anyone to get their career!
Activity: 387
Merit: 1
I saw your official website and I read your purpose of creating this project.
I think this project will be useful for people who will need work in the future.
This will be a great concept in the future. So, I will support this project.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
hi, this is looking great, do you need people to help with translations ? I could help with the Dutch language  if necessary :-)
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Filled the the form for your airdrop and I hope that enough with my reply here Smiley
Activity: 47
Activity: 18
i guess this project is realy good, i have submit the form, thank you
Activity: 504
Will you pay a dividend to token holders? I ask that, because it is often hard for dividend tokens to get listed on big exchanges like Bittrex. It also do not like that from an investors point of view, because I have to hold that coin ten years then because of tax reasons.
Activity: 56
I feel good for this project.
Because build for a unique consept and decentralized on career and talent.

Thanks.  
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
I don't have an idea how you will create a tool to connect all companies into a platform. That must require a hard work to make it true.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I am interested in this project, but can you briefly explain what are the benefits to investors or CareerXon token holders? only be used on the platform and traded?
Activity: 59
I really like the project and the website look good ! And also it's good to see airdrop with "real project" !
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
How does the system grow with market size?  Will additional coins be created as the market grows or does it mean something else?
Activity: 459
Nice to see some more airdrops that are doing great stuff. The most airdrops just appear and they are dead after 1 week!
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
There seems to be problem with the link to the presale in the image in first post:

The button "PRESALE" is linking to https://careerxon.com/presale/ which results in a 404 error. The right link target would be https://careerxon.com/#presale-ico. You should correct that.
Pages:
Jump to: