Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 131. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
difficulty @ 5 again...  Shocked hope this adds some value to the coin  Undecided

There has been a little buys on the exchanges today too  Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I already tried the easy-mining.net pool... same story man.... but i do actually get paid a bit more  Cool

I tried solo without longpoll... and with longpoll (minebig)... but it didnt work for me... hope to hear youre result!

if you earn more with solo... when net hash is @ 300mhs its pretty weird i think...

Just tossing in a marker, it's 7AM EST here, swapped over to solo @ 2.8MHs (I think I got it set up correct anyway)

I'll let it run for the day and see what happens.

hope luck is on your side!

i got the same thing now @ easy-miners.net... found 443 coins in few days... got payed 199...  Undecided

Its not a really big issue though... its not like im getting nothing... day estimate in pool is almost 100% accurate here...

but still.... i think its strange... its a difference of 50%

It's weird, until you posted this, I've never questioned it.  Then again, I've only been mining since late November and I'm still learning a lot.  I'm a hardware guy so setting up rigs and networking is no big deal to me, but doing things like config files and such is not my forte.  Biggest thing I'm wondering is, is this thing actually looking for blocks?  My wallet is on one computer, and the rig I switched is a different one.  Something must be working cause the Matrix lights went from blue to red (shows load on the cards) and bfg says it's hashing...  This would be my first solo since I always run on pools.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

I already tried the easy-mining.net pool... same story man.... but i do actually get paid a bit more  Cool

I tried solo without longpoll... and with longpoll (minebig)... but it didnt work for me... hope to hear youre result!

if you earn more with solo... when net hash is @ 300mhs its pretty weird i think...

Just tossing in a marker, it's 7AM EST here, swapped over to solo @ 2.8MHs (I think I got it set up correct anyway)

hope luck is on your side!

i got the same thing now @ easy-miners.net... found 443 coins in few days... got payed 199...  Undecided

Its not a really big issue though... its not like im getting nothing... day estimate in pool is almost 100% accurate here...

but still.... i think its strange... its a difference of 50%

Growcoin Chief
difficulty @ 5 again...  Shocked hope this adds some value to the coin  Undecided
Where can be checked how much coins are mined so far?

Open the console in the wallet and type "getinfo"

"version" : "v1.1.0.0-g32a928e-CASH",
"protocolversion" : 70001,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" :  Shocked,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 22445,
"moneysupply" : 526907.18514000,   <--- there it is!  Half Million! 
"connections" : 8,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "shhhh",
"difficulty" : 5.11540094,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1390326002,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Where can be checked how much coins are mined so far?
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Where do I download new client from?
Growcoin Chief
wtf i got the new wallet and it still says that checkpoints are too old and i have to redownload chain..

No need to redownload. Ill send a checkpoint out in a few minutes. I dont want to keep it activated just yet as Mullick informed me older clients could be left on  a forked chain if I do which makes sense. So ill give it a week or so before I keep it active
wtf i got the new wallet and it still says that checkpoints are too old and i have to redownload chain..

same here man.... it does sync though.... getting my coins from easy-mining so nothing wrong with that...

and new features?? cant see them man  Tongue LOL

using vista 32bit... (old laptop.... cause pc is mining his ass off)

To access the new features go to

Settings/Options/Display

And select Display Coin Control features

You will then be able to see the new features under the send Coins tab

sometimes in life.. you feel really dumb and stupid.....  Roll Eyes thnx dev! Cool
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I'm at http://cash.jtcpools.org/  .  Works well so far, and they donate a percentage of profits to charity.  Check it out!
Activity: 196
PoolMineWith.Us has a nice, shiny pool open for your Crypto CASH coin needs!

Nothing fancy, just a pool that works.

(The usual: PPLNS, 1% fee, email confirmations, running v1.1, etc)
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Howdy. The OSX 10.7 wallet is failing to open in 10.7.4. At least for me. Please advise! Thanks.
Activity: 245
where can i see coin age?

To access the new features go to

Settings/Options/Display

And select Display Coin Control features

You will then be able to see the new features under the send Coins tab
Activity: 468
Merit: 103
Where can i get the daemon file Cashd.exe? Can dev provide it? Thanks!

Edit: "walletpassphrase xxxxxxx 99999999999 true" works for minting, no daemon file needed anymore.

But it maybe a bug, it didn't require my password to send CASH.
Activity: 468
Merit: 103
“errors" : "Info: Minting suspended due to locked wallet."

What's that mean? Huh

you can't mint pos from encrypted wallet

You need to unlock for minting, but won't be eligible until 30 days

In the wallet go to help, debug, console and type

walletpassphrase xxxxxxxxxx 99999999999 true

Where xxxxxxxxxx = your pass phrase and 99999999999 = time in seconds it is unlocked

It will automatically lock again when u close your wallet. I think with this if u send coins u will still need to put in pass phrase but haven't tested it

Thanks! But how can we hide the password at console?
Activity: 112
where can i see coin age?
Does having your wallet on a computer with a faster cpu provide more benefit at all with pos?

What's that mean? Huh

You need to unlock for minting, but won't be eligible until 30 days

In the wallet go to help, debug, console and type

walletpassphrase xxxxxxxxxx 99999999999 true

Where xxxxxxxxxx = your pass phrase and 99999999999 = time in seconds it is unlocked

It will automatically lock again when u close your wallet. I think with this if u send coins u will still need to put in pass phrase but haven't tested it
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

What's that mean? Huh

Jump to: