Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 127. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
i'm gonna laugh my ass off if big vern changes his mind   Roll Eyes

HOPE NOT!

so what time should we expect it gets on "officialy"  its now 21:23 here.... (holland)

so glad i bought extra yesterday @ jackshit  Cool Cool Cool Cool

@logo guy... WHY a coin.... Make it in Papermoney bro... let the other "coins" see this one isnt to be fucked with....  Roll Eyes

Round or square. Rectangle would make it tricky for web devs to add this as they have square placeholders.

Not sure rectangular paper money would like it's meant to in a small square image (although I do like the idea of it not being ANOTHER 'coin')

Our good friend is mining cash so... i don't think they will withdraw CASH Cheesy maybe he will pump it, who knows... he has a lot of money and he believe in this coin... Target $1 = 1 CASH

i really hope so my friends... maybe 1.50/2.00 max... IF its gonna pump.... but i know how this is gonna be for me... its now almost 10 oclock in the evening here... go to bed in 3 hrs max maybe... en then it hits cryptsy when i'm the fuck @ sleep... and i'm gonna miss all the action  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
If you don't know Cash is going to the cryptsy (100%) It's the cryptscy deposit site https://www.cryptsy.com/users/viewwithdrawals/109 . I think a price could will be over 0.0014BTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
why are people selling now!? dont they read..? if cryptsy starts... my predictions are @ least 20-30% more value then it is now... who's joining me in that thought  Grin

Depends on the demand and how many people wanna dump

Activity: 364
I'm really quite sane!
Regarding names, just "Cash" definitely won't do. It's very hard to find this with a search engine. Also, merchants do know that "cash" = money, but if they don't know about this cryptocurrency, it will just confuse (and likely irritate) them. I'm behind "Cryptocash" or "Cashcoin," they're both pretty good.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
i'm gonna laugh my ass off if big vern changes his mind   Roll Eyes

HOPE NOT!

so what time should we expect it gets on "officialy"  its now 21:23 here.... (holland)

so glad i bought extra yesterday @ jackshit  Cool Cool Cool Cool

@logo guy... WHY a coin.... Make it in Papermoney bro... let the other "coins" see this one isnt to be fucked with....  Roll Eyes

Round or square. Rectangle would make it tricky for web devs to add this as they have square placeholders.

Not sure rectangular paper money would like it's meant to in a small square image (although I do like the idea of it not being ANOTHER 'coin')

Our good friend is mining cash so... i don't think they will withdraw CASH Cheesy maybe he will pump it, who knows... he has a lot of money and he believe in this coin... Target $1 = 1 CASH
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
i'm gonna laugh my ass off if big vern changes his mind   Roll Eyes

HOPE NOT!

so what time should we expect it gets on "officialy"  its now 21:23 here.... (holland)

so glad i bought extra yesterday @ jackshit  Cool Cool Cool Cool

@logo guy... WHY a coin.... Make it in Papermoney bro... let the other "coins" see this one isnt to be fucked with....  Roll Eyes

Activity: 126
why are people selling now!? dont they read..? if cryptsy starts... my predictions are @ least 20-30% more value then it is now... who's joining me in that thought  Grin

where's the sale?
Growcoin Chief
Activity: 476
moOo

The community will decide.

Personally, I think that CashCoin does not provide a distinct identity: Everyone has cashcoins in their pocket, they are fiat..
CryptoCash is a very snappy name telling anyone exactly what the currency is, plus, equally important, provides a less ambiguous internet search.

Can't agree more!

amen

hard to google..

and not distinct  "do you take cash"  .. yeah that wouldnt cause any ambiguity.

its one of the only things I dont  like about this coin and that makes me think it wont go very far.

cryptocash is better too IMO
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
ok I have some super noob questions about PoS Cheesy

ok
-first I need some cash on my wallet and it have to be unlocked...
-cash has to be in the wallet for 30days until it starts minting

as I read I will get more when I own more coins... ok...

but how is it calculated? I get 10-1% from what?

Is there any example?
Just say all 47,433,600 cash is mined and I have 100 cash... will I ever get 1 cash?

And can I just leave my wallet open or will it stop after I'm inactive for some time and just hoarding cash?

sry for my bad english and my bad understanding of how it really works... I'm just curios and wish I get some easy to understand explanations Smiley

The normall way PoS is quoted is as % per year. However, CASH stake is calculated proportional to difficulty (of the stake blocks). Therefore 10% is only a starting figure and will vary. That is IMO one of the brilliant innovations.

You do not need to keep wallet open as it will stake when opened later. You would not lose stake blocks, but you would miss out on the compounding effect if you left the wallet closed for long periods.

This is my understanding, perhaps dev can confirm ??
Growcoin Chief
i'm gonna laugh my ass off if big vern changes his mind   Roll Eyes

HOPE NOT!

so what time should we expect it gets on "officialy"  its now 21:23 here.... (holland)

so glad i bought extra yesterday @ jackshit  Cool Cool Cool Cool

@logo guy... WHY a coin.... Make it in Papermoney bro... let the other "coins" see this one isnt to be fucked with....  Roll Eyes
Activity: 126

ok

Is there any example?
Just say all 47,433,600 cash is mined and I have 100 cash... will I ever get 1 cash?

And can I just leave my wallet open or will it stop after I'm inactive for some time and just hoarding cash?

sry for my bad english and my bad understanding of how it really works... I'm just curios and wish I get some easy to understand explanations Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4921009

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4921317

open your wallet once every 30 days for a day or two and that's it.
Activity: 980

Personally, I think that CashCoin does not provide a distinct identity: Everyone has cashcoins in their pocket, they are fiat..
CryptoCash is a very snappy name telling anyone exactly what the currency is, plus, equally important, provides a less ambiguous internet search.

Can't agree more!
legendary
Just saw that the website's name is CashCoin http://www.cash-coin.org/
Header of the page also says CashCoin. As many people like the name, I would stick to that.

Don't know who likes the name. Please can we have some more comments ?
legendary
saltybrains has created a clear simple logo. I like the depiction of the 'C'

Should we have two C's  (to make us distinct from the other coins starting with C , and there are a LOT of them)  ??

..and Should the name be CryptoCash (see above post)  ?

Some alternative logos would be great, to let the community vote.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

ok

Is there any example?

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Just saw that the website's name is CashCoin http://www.cash-coin.org/
Header of the page also says CashCoin. As many people like the name, I would stick to that.
legendary
Basic design good... How about TWO 'C' s  , and legend  'CryptoCoin   CryptoCASH '  ??

I agree. The CC with single/double strike through that was proposed quite early in the thread may be better. If you don't mind Wink
Nevermind with the CryptoCASH or CryptoCoin IMO. It has CASH Coin written around the outside. No need to confuse everyone about the naming Wink

Is the full name 'CryptoCash' ?  Should that not be on the logo rather than Cash Coin

That's unclear, hence I asked for clarification https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4934819

Community response leads us down the CashCoin path I think.

Activity: 196
I wonder what Cryptsy will call it if there is no official name for the coin Tongue
Jump to: