Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 146. (Read 248249 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Please support CASH to hit on below exchange:

https://crycurex.com/
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
30 days, just open your wallet for POS

So if there's 1000 CASH in the wallet for 30 days...what should we expect after that?

about 10 cash for free i think...perhaps a bit more.

So it is 1% growth every 30 days? I don't seems to see any of that hardinfo on POS. It does say that 1 cash can be used 100 times before it deflates away to maintain the money supply. But it does not explicitly say how much is being generated by POS. If it is 1-3% per year, then 1000 cash will only generate 10-30 cash per yr.

BTW Minebig.com should reject new signup to spread out the hashrate...

"Other Coin Information:
PoW/PoS Hybrid starts at 10% Stake

Its Proof of Stake you get interest for holding the coin initial minting interest is 10% but as more coins are minted and more wallets holding it will decrease variably based on PoS difficulty."

So wouldn't it be 100 cash per 1000 at starting instead of 10 per 1k?
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
When trying to send some CASH I am getting:

Error: The transaction was rejected. This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here.

Anyone?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

So if there's 1000 CASH in the wallet for 30 days...what should we expect after that?

So it is 1% growth every 30 days? I don't seems to see any of that hardinfo on POS. It does say that 1 cash can be used 100 times before it deflates away to maintain the money supply. But it does not explicitly say how much is being generated by POS. If it is 1-3% per year, then 1000 cash will only generate 10-30 cash per yr.

BTW Minebig.com should reject new signup to spread out the hashrate...
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Isn't this coin created by janeeslee from litecointalk? I bet he is testing his ASICs on that and he is the one with 60+MH/s!!!  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Someone has had 60+ on this from the beginning....that's my only concern.  If that individual holds the coins for pos minting, the coin could be pretty valuable.  However, if they dump all of them...  I'm sure that's a significant share of the coins in existence and it could hurt CASH pretty badly.  Just my take.

Happy mining Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
sometimes this can be an issue, no premine = the dev has a bit less incentive to work 24/7 on the coin. However long term this coin has excellent prospects in my mind. I have most of my miners on this now.

If you are the one with 60+ mhash/s on this, I really hope you aren't planning on dumping them. You've been here from the start, I can't wait to see what kind of mad pos rewards you get Tongue

Nope sadly don't have that kind of fire power. Also only moved all my rigs from doge in the last day. However growing a nice stash of CASH right now. I like the pos coins and i like the name. I like the no premine and no instamine, the fact it should stop multipool rape. Really there is nothing bad about it except the dev is pretty quiet.

Usually tech minded devs are not ones that are good at marketing though. This is true for all of the really good coins.

Mostly copy and paste hype devs are the ones spamming the boards pumping.

Good solid stable growth for this is the best way.

legendary
Activity: 1274
sometimes this can be an issue, no premine = the dev has a bit less incentive to work 24/7 on the coin. However long term this coin has excellent prospects in my mind. I have most of my miners on this now.

If you are the one with 60+ mhash/s on this, I really hope you aren't planning on dumping them. You've been here from the start, I can't wait to see what kind of mad pos rewards you get Tongue
legendary
Activity: 126
This wallet need to be updated ! Smiley and we need to hit some serious exchange already!

I'm so surprise that we are not on a big exchange yet!!! This coin is different then other coins, no? Hashrate is also nice, so why are we not getting on a big exchange? Maybe DEV need to put some more work in promoting the coin outside bitcointalk. Start with talking to coinmarket.io, coinedup, cryptsy, btc-e,...
Agree, may be, it is because there are not many discussions about this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
This wallet need to be updated ! Smiley and we need to hit some serious exchange already!

I'm so surprise that we are not on a big exchange yet!!! This coin is different then other coins, no? Hashrate is also nice, so why are we not getting on a big exchange? Maybe DEV need to put some more work in promoting the coin outside bitcointalk. Start with talking to coinmarket.io, coinedup, cryptsy, btc-e,...
legendary

Activity: 112
Activity: 112
Activity: 70

Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto
i lost most of my coins in my wallet, and the error: checkpoint is too old and redownload blockchain appears.
i have done this and still all my coins are not in! Huh

Really? That's terrible!
Activity: 203
I can sell 1000 cash .

Pm me with offer
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
i lost most of my coins in my wallet, and the error: checkpoint is too old and redownload blockchain appears.
i have done this and still all my coins are not in! Huh
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
WTS 414 cashcoin for 0,3 BTC

Need more BTC to buy more USDE Grin
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
The checkpoint warnings are nothing to worry about. I have spoken to the developer and he is planning an update. He just had a few questions to clear up first about coin control

Thank you for the clarification!
Jump to: