Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 147. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
The checkpoint warnings are nothing to worry about. I have spoken to the developer and he is planning an update. He just had a few questions to clear up first about coin control

good to know
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
The checkpoint warnings are nothing to worry about. I have spoken to the developer and he is planning an update. He just had a few questions to clear up first about coin control
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Cry We need cryptsy  Cry

Hopefully some exchange will take this coin soon, it has a great future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
wallet is still syncing for me and coins still reach wallet without any problem, just don't know what to think about this warning message

me too, receive and transfer normally, how to deal it?
Just ignore it LOL
Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto
wallet is still syncing for me and coins still reach wallet without any problem, just don't know what to think about this warning message

me too, receive and transfer normally, how to deal it?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 400

same here. Smiley

I think we need an update. Also, since minebig has more than 50% of the net hash that will cause problems and forks, but nobody is mentiuoning what is going on.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
What does it mean when the wallet says checkpoint is too old and redownload blockchain?

i'd like to know that too !

+1 and wallet isnt syncing
I have this wordings too but I can sync the wallet.

I have the same issues!
I like this coin and its concept, but I wish the dev would be more active. Two days ago i asked a question because i added a bunch of nodes and still have only 5 connections and no one responded. Other coin threads I feel like the dev team is more involved.
True. The dev is not active enough.
Activity: 400
What does it mean when the wallet says checkpoint is too old and redownload blockchain?

I have the same issues!
I like this coin and its concept, but I wish the dev would be more active. Two days ago i asked a question because i added a bunch of nodes and still have only 5 connections and no one responded. Other coin threads I feel like the dev team is more involved.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Does anyone else noticed that the nethash displayed @minebig.com(0.5M) and @easy-mining.net (0.02M) are different?
Activity: 308

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
need normal exchange.... jeh
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
how long before staking starts? 30 days? nothing more fun than not mining and seeing coins rolling in.
Still buying 1.5 BTC worth of CASH. Send me PM with offers!!
pm sent
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
What is 1CASHcoin worth based on other coin average mining rate.

17.65 x 60 x 24 = 25416 CASHcoins per day

Hashrate : 612000Kh/s

1000Kh:  41 CASHcoins per day

1000Kh around $12 (based on other coins) or 0.015BTC

1CASH = 0.015BTC / 41CASHCoins = 0.00036585BTC

Read: "How much money people are losing by mining cashcoin instead of buying some"

Exactly, good things is most people keep mining shit that dies is a few hours at least that keeps the hash on cash down a bit for now.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
What is 1CASHcoin worth based on other coin average mining rate.

17.65 x 60 x 24 = 25416 CASHcoins per day

Hashrate : 612000Kh/s

1000Kh:  41 CASHcoins per day

1000Kh around $12 (based on other coins) or 0.015BTC

1CASH = 0.015BTC / 41CASHCoins = 0.00036585BTC

Read: "How much money people are losing by mining cashcoin instead of buying some"
Jump to: