Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 23. (Read 248238 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
my wallet can't sysnc. node please Huh
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Dead web page links,
Much read to long to stake,
Dieing Community =

"DEATH of COIN"
R.I.P cash
Bye Bye!

Oops...
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Is there currently any operational pool to mine Cash on???
Activity: 314
Merit: 250

Plenty of buy orders over 3000 sat now.

Yeah, this thing has legs.  And still no hype so something big is going on.  What a huge missed opportunity for me.  Live and learn.

It wouldn't have happened if you hadn't sell, so no regret man.

This is true. Someone is pumping cheap coins last weeks. CACH, JUDGE, CASH, LSD, CIN, and many more... over 50% of DIME is owned by one guy, who bought it at 1-3 litoshi. All those can go pretty high. Once you see someone bought 20-40% of all coins cheap, he can start pump anytime. If Vlad did not sell majority of his coins, pumper would probably choose another coin.

Yeah, this thing has legs.  And still no hype so something big is going on.  What a huge missed opportunity for me.  Live and learn.

It wouldn't have happened if you hadn't sell, so no regret man.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

If you're so confident it's going nowhere sell him your last 40k and secure your profits Wink

If i were confident I wouldn't have sold most of it for nothing.

But 500k is a huge buy at 2,000 sat for a coin which was 70 sat not long ago.  seems crazy.

Something is going on, the price has gone up like crazy with zero pumping.  That's rare so I would risk a few BTC here but I wouldn't risk 500k at 2,000 sat.  Then again, if I had a ton of BTC I would so it depends on how much one can afford to risk.

Risk = 0

If you're so confident it's going nowhere sell him your last 40k and secure your profits Wink

But 500k is a huge buy at 2,000 sat for a coin which was 70 sat not long ago.  seems crazy.

Something is going on, the price has gone up like crazy with zero pumping.  That's rare so I would risk a few BTC here but I wouldn't risk 500k at 2,000 sat.  Then again, if I had a ton of BTC I would so it depends on how much one can afford to risk.

Risk = 0
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
WTB 500K CASH at 2000 sat

Are you serious?

Why?

Can you tell us why?  Nothing has happened. Not even a dev announcement.  No code updates.  Nothing.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
WTB 500K CASH at 2000 sat

Are you serious?

Why?

Can you tell us why?  Nothing has happened. Not even a dev announcement.  No code updates.  Nothing.
legendary

3,000 sat, now!!!

I knew this was something big!!!

Why is this happening to me?  This coin was the big break I have been waiting for since 2013 and I let it slip away.  There should be a community charity event [in my honor, lol] cause it was probably the 2,000,000 CashCoins I let go at below 600 sat that started all this.

Nah, it's clearly my doing after setting up the block explorer you should all send me some CASH Wink
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

3,000 sat, now!!!

I knew this was something big!!!

Why is this happening to me?  This coin was the big break I have been waiting for since 2013 and I let it slip away.  There should be a community charity event [in my honor, lol] cause it was probably the 2,000,000 CashCoins I let go at below 600 sat that started all this.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

You should stop selling

I have 40k left so yeah, I'm done selling.  Sold most of my coins under 600 sat.  It was just bad timing, I really needed the money for some personal emergency.  Just my luck!

We just hit 2300 sat and still zero news and zero pumping.

This is something serious.

I can't believe I had so much of this coin and I sold it all so cheap; I'm gonna be sick.

You should stop selling
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
i had thought the coin been dead, but is revive.Great!!!! Grin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

We just hit 2300 sat and still zero news and zero pumping.

This is something serious.

I can't believe I had so much of this coin and I sold it all so cheap; I'm gonna be sick.
Pages:
Jump to: