Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 25. (Read 248238 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Strange, @CashcoinTeam twitter account seems to have been deleted.  Did they only use it for the giveaway?  How odd!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
This still alive? Wow...

News? Dont think so though... Dev was last seen in april 2014  Cheesy

Only reason I can think off is someone was mining/buying this the entire year.. and now wants his/her profit  Wink

OR people are mistaken this old cashcoin for the newer ones  Cheesy Cheesy

I don't think so.  The buying has been heavy and constant for over a month now.  And it's up and down rhythm is symbolic of a squeeze which one does when trying to buy it all up.

So someone definitely has a plan for Cash.  I hope the 10% I sold them [cheaply] helped out. 

Cheers!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Oh man, I feel sorry for you... Maybe it's not too late to get back in, I don't know.. You're right it will depend on the "big news" if there's one ! Smiley (I also bet there will be one, there have been some crazy buys lately...)

Wish I could but I have no BTC. 

Holding 100,000 CASH is still 1% of the entire coin right now which is still a lot.  But it doesn't compare to the 1,000,000 I had.  After I gave away 200,000 to the dev fund.  lol.  And I paid as high as 1,800 sat for a lot of my CASH so I hope I can break even at least.

Whoever is developing this now, I hope you can get it to 2,000 sat.

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
This still alive? Wow...

News? Dont think so though... Dev was last seen in april 2014  Cheesy

Only reason I can think off is someone was mining/buying this the entire year.. and now wants his/her profit  Wink

OR people are mistaken this old cashcoin for the newer ones  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What is going on with this coin...!? Smiley it's going crazy Smiley

Sadly, I needed the money and I sold most of mine under 500 sat.  That was me dumping 100,000 blocks.  Can I get the 200,000 coins I donated back?  Haha!

But it definitely looks like somebody has a big plan for CASH.

If it's going crazy now wait until they start the news [assuming there is news] which I'm betting there is.

Oh man, I feel sorry for you... Maybe it's not too late to get back in, I don't know.. You're right it will depend on the "big news" if there's one ! Smiley (I also bet there will be one, there have been some crazy buys lately...)
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Sadly, I needed the money and I sold most of mine under 500 sat.  That was me dumping 100,000 blocks.  Can I get the 200,000 coins I donated back?  Haha!

But it definitely looks like somebody has a big plan for CASH.

If it's going crazy now wait until they start the news [assuming there is news] which I'm betting there is.
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
Hi

Is anybody mining cash pool or solo ? I would like some feedback as the diff is low but no blocks found at the pool where im mining.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Any one know who is behind this 250k cash give away on the 22nd of march!!!!
Looks like there is a new Cashcoin Twitter account !! twitter.com/CashcoinTeam !

Has the new dev started working on this coin yet?  I'm a bit confused cause I thought we had a new dev.

Thanks!

I'm not a tech guy but I'm ready to help for any other matters. I'm 100% convinced by this coin, not mentioning its name...
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Has the new dev started working on this coin yet?  I'm a bit confused cause I thought we had a new dev.

Thanks!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Crypto coin rising properly guys. I have much expection on them
Is this coin dead, or what's the status?

100% alive, working, and rising.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Is this coin dead, or what's the status?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
Yes, i have succeede in downloading my wallet complete until the end.
Is working perfect at this moment;
I'm very glad.

What nodes are you using?

These are the nodes in my config file

addnode=134.249.144.169
addnode=92.42.160.251
addnode=203.20.114.252
addnode=86.154.127.26
addnode=178.32.251.112
addnode=204.11.237.233
addnode=121.208.29.52
Activity: 44
I'm very glad.

What nodes are you using?
Activity: 574
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
I'm very glad.
Nice to see a good coin like this one revived. I have a mere 4885.145076 CASH, and never once staked it. I'll see if I can get my wallet to sync.

Yep. And CASH is unique because of its name, we all know that.
Activity: 532
Nice to see a good coin like this one revived. I have a mere 4885.145076 CASH, and never once staked it. I'll see if I can get my wallet to sync.
Pages:
Jump to: