Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 41. (Read 248249 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Sent all my 25,000 CASH donation:

Processed   TrxID: 63b9f8166fa64ebd886e58e2a99dcc0d9b78cd29b3693589d73aa8ee67bdcc40 @ 2014-07-30 16:10:12

deposited and confirmed thanks

40 k and counting

thanks Vlad and boosh for your trust

That's how I do.  If the rest of my order at 191 goes through I may be able to pitch in a bit more.

We're about 15,000 CASH away from 1% of all the current outstanding CASH coins.

This is a great benefit of a coin with a low float.

I hope we can get to a total of 3% for Both, Shrem and the development fund.  Most coins with a 3% premine are considered scams but also coins with a lot of funds.  Doing it this way is very nice because we get the funds without the scam.

A few more people pitching in and I think we'll hit 3% within a week.  
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Is there any member of the community that has the time to be a CASHCOIN rep on coinbrief  !!!

https://coinbrief.net/coin-brief-coin-representatives/

Processed   TrxID: 63b9f8166fa64ebd886e58e2a99dcc0d9b78cd29b3693589d73aa8ee67bdcc40 @ 2014-07-30 16:10:12

deposited and confirmed thanks

40 k and counting

thanks Vlad and boosh for your trust
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

hey, same here, it was probably on 8th of feb. then i cleared sell orders up 4k sat.And i did hold these coins for months.

In anycase i could chip in for another 2500 for Shrem and 4500 for dev funds.

If anybody`s interested in new logo i could contact my old classmate who`s designing helmets for race cars. He has pretty distinct style and is definitely gifted by nature.Just give me some guidelines.

Thank you for your donation - I hope someone is keeping track of all these.  We should probably get a wallet going or two wallets so we can collect these bounties.  I'm new here so whoever the community trusts more is good with me.

As for a new design, yeah, if your friend can help that would be great.  This is the kind of help the dev needs I think.  Maybe he can give some professional cues for redesigning the website too.

Thanks!

I have opened a wallet and donated 5k to the cashcoin.org fund , and posted the address , EjS6bAeEt9wfwYYjMybcphoV77Y2en9aMq as yet no one has transferred any CASH .

If its a matter of trust then l understand . If some one else would like to collect the donations then l will  send my  5k  donation to there wallet.

If we can get the funds together for the weekend the l can make an offer to Charlie Shrem on behalf of the community.

tmuir12  you have not lost any money yet , unless you sold for less than you bought, which l doubt. Investing in the dev team is investment in the future of CASH .

10000 sent behalf of me

txid 97a6e972a81bb34382d9d3776e312e3377ac9c0c94bbcb85e9c5605a705a938c

Thanks BOOSH 10k deposited
Activity: 180
Merit: 102

hey, same here, it was probably on 8th of feb. then i cleared sell orders up 4k sat.And i did hold these coins for months.

If anybody`s interested in new logo i could contact my old classmate who`s designing helmets for race cars. He has pretty distinct style and is definitely gifted by nature.Just give me some guidelines.

Thank you for your donation - I hope someone is keeping track of all these.  We should probably get a wallet going or two wallets so we can collect these bounties.  I'm new here so whoever the community trusts more is good with me.

As for a new design, yeah, if your friend can help that would be great.  This is the kind of help the dev needs I think.  Maybe he can give some professional cues for redesigning the website too.

Thanks!

I have opened a wallet and donated 5k to the cashcoin.org fund , and posted the address , EjS6bAeEt9wfwYYjMybcphoV77Y2en9aMq as yet no one has transferred any CASH .

If its a matter of trust then l understand . If some one else would like to collect the donations then l will  send my  5k  donation to there wallet.

If we can get the funds together for the weekend the l can make an offer to Charlie Shrem on behalf of the community.

tmuir12  you have not lost any money yet , unless you sold for less than you bought, which l doubt. Investing in the dev team is investment in the future of CASH .

10000 sent behalf of me

txid 97a6e972a81bb34382d9d3776e312e3377ac9c0c94bbcb85e9c5605a705a938c

Thanks!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Quick question for the dev:

How difficult would it be to add a merge mine patch to cash so it can be mined with Litecoin or Doge?

I think those two will merge soon given they're probably gonna be added to Coinbase and BitPay as new currencies and they need better security.

By merge mining cash we would accomplish multiple goals.  A higher hash rate means better security and so a better chance at being adopted [added] as a real currency.  

A higher hash rate usually also leads to higher price.

And being merge mined with a very popular coin means much better distribution which is good for numerous reasons and also raised awareness which is also beneficial.

Right now very few people know Cash exists so merge mining could change that.  

This is yet one more good reason we need to get Charlie onboard.  He's very much a marketing guy, he may be able to raise awareness but we would probably have to do some solid updates so he doesn't look bad.

Maybe we can suggest to Charlie that his coins would be locked up for say 3 months or until the price hits a certain level?  I don't know, that may not fly given he's doing us a big favor - it's just a common thing you see in stocks.

Any other ideas for the dev as far as code updates and new features would be much appreciated.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Thanks!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

What's the goal for Shrem?

How much are we aiming to give Shrem for both, the domain and to get him onboard?

It's good to have a rough figure, a goal to work towards.

Over the next few days I'll see what other alts I can sell to free up a little BTC with which I may be able to buy some more CASH [if cash stays below 200 Satoshi].

So far only 5,000 coins from my order went through so it's not easy buying at this level.  But if it goes through then I'll feel more comfortable donating more cash, knowing i should be able to replace them very cheaply.

Cheers!
Activity: 141

Ok, put my order back in at the top:  191 Satoshi.  There's a big order for 42,000 a little below mine so we have some nice support right below 200.

I was thinking, CASH market cap now is around $7,000.  Even if you count all Max coins of 21 million, CASH cap is still below $30,000.

If you look at all the other alts and consider their Max caps, CASH would be very cheap. The name and domain alone are worth more in my opinion.

That said, if I get the BTC I would gladly buy whatever CASH I can at these prices.

Yeah that's good Vlad!! That's me at 188 + someone else who put some on top of mine  Grin

I do my best to keep the price up, but I need help...  So if you've put 25k at 191, that mean that someone else had put 25k on top of your's too! Cheesy  That's what I was saying earlier!!

I've donated in the past when the price was much much much higher, but I will gladly add some more if it can help  Cheesy   I hope we will see development soon !
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
If you want you cash to get back to the value that you paid for them , then a good way is to invest as much as you can afford, to help purchase the donmain name, and may be get Charlie Shrem on baord as an adviser.                                         

We are not trying  guilt any one into donating anything they do not wish to, there was a lot of  talk about a community takeover ,and now that some of us are doing what we can to make it happen, the support is not forth coming.

If this take over is to happen then it will need the support of the community and not just the few.

I totally agree.  We can't have a community takeover with only 2 or 3 people paying for everything and a dev with skills doing it all for free while the rest watch.

If my order at 191 goes through I will think about pitching in a little more cash.  Like I said before, it's dirt cheap at sub 200 Satoshi to buy and pitch in some cash. 

And the best part is, given the low float and max supply of cash, we can quickly and easily accumulate a good % to use as a development fund.  Right now ~55,000 CASH coins are ~1% of the current total cash coins out there.  That's literally only about ~.1 BTC.

So we are lucky in a way for how cheap CASH has gotten - let's each pitch in a little BTC and grow our dev fund to maybe 3% of the total coins, [~170,000 CASH] - that's totally doable.

Cheers!
If you want you cash to get back to the value that you paid for them , then a good way is to invest as much as you can afford, to help purchase the donmain name, and may be get Charlie Shrem on baord as an adviser.                                         

We are not trying  guilt any one into donating anything they do not wish to, there was a lot of  talk about a community takeover ,and now that some of us are doing what we can to make it happen, the support is not forth coming.

If this take over is to happen then it will need the support of the community and not just the few.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Ok, put my order back in at the top:  191 Satoshi.  There's a big order for 42,000 a little below mine so we have some nice support right below 200.

I was thinking, CASH market cap now is around $7,000.  Even if you count all Max coins of 21 million, CASH cap is still below $30,000.

If you look at all the other alts and consider their Max caps, CASH would be very cheap. The name and domain alone are worth more in my opinion.

That said, if I get the BTC I would gladly buy whatever CASH I can at these prices.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I'm gonna clear some BTC and put my order for 25,000 back at the top.  It feels better donating 25,000 coins I paid .025 for than coins I paid 7 times more for.  Lol.

I think at ~200 sats CASH is a steal, especially if the new dev does a significant supply reduction soon, which seems like a done deal.  For no other reason, just simple supply and demand, and looking at similar coins with similar supply, CASH should be trading 10 times higher, at 2,000 Satoshi. 

Any other development will simply add additional value.
Yes for sure you can have more coin if you cancel your buy order and the price fall below it,.... But your stack worth less and less each time the price go down....  Embarrassed  Here is what I do: (example) If I want to buy 20k coin and the sell side offer 5k coins between 210-250 and 5k coins from 250 to 300.  I will then buy the 5k to 250 and put buy order of 10k at 250 and then buy the other 5k from 250 to 300 .  That way it help to keep the value of my newly acquired coins in the range that I want it to be.  If I was just buying 20k coins up to 400 and let the buy side empty probably that the value of my newly acquired coin at 200 - 400 will re-drop to 190 where it was before because everyone see a big empty hole between 190 and 400  Shocked

Does that make any sense? 
yes, it does Wink
Yes for sure you can have more coin if you cancel your buy order and the price fall below it,.... But your stack worth less and less each time the price go down....  Embarrassed  Here is what I do: (example) If I want to buy 20k coin and the sell side offer 5k coins between 210-250 and 5k coins from 250 to 300.  I will then buy the 5k to 250 and put buy order of 10k at 250 and then buy the other 5k from 250 to 300 .  That way it help to keep the value of my newly acquired coins in the range that I want it to be.  If I was just buying 20k coins up to 400 and let the buy side empty probably that the value of my newly acquired coin at 200 - 400 will re-drop to 190 where it was before because everyone see a big empty hole between 190 and 400  Shocked

Does that make any sense? 

Does anyone here know anyone in management at Cryptsy?

I think cash is a perfect coin for a 3rd market at Cryptsy.  It would fit right between BTC and LTC.

Cryptsy used XPM last year for a third market but XPM had some inherent issues.  I think CASH is XPM but with all those shortcomings fixed and it has a much better name and a fair launch as well, along with good distribution and less dilution.

It's perfect for the job!

Cash also added PoS which is a nice bonus for any exchange as it gives them a little extra consistent staking revenue.

I really think adding CASH as a third market would be a win-win for Cryptsy, its customers and of course, anyone who decides to buy CASH at these levels.

Regards...

I've asked BitJohn if they will be adding a 3rd market, and if it could be cash.....   He said that for the moment they will not add a 3rd market and that cash is not stable enough for the moment... Sad    Maybe when we will fix the coin and people stop dumping that much CASH it will be reconsidered...   First thing to do in my mind would be to reduce the number of new coin each month, that would probably reduce a lot of dumping!  And we should probably have more people on cryptsy to buy all that cheap CASH and build solid Buy wall to reduce the number of dump by people who don't really care about this coin...

Example:  If vlad had leave is 25K buy order at 269, some people (me included) would have add to it... so the guy who dumped 85K coin when the price has fall below 270 would have probably think twice before doing it if he was seeing more buy support...  

What do you guys think?

The problem in your argument is that if the price is so volatile, you can have double the amount of coins for such low price that buy orders are being cancelled.
If i had more btc i`d buy more from sell side, but i dont trade, just buy and hold.
And about Bitjohn, he just might be foolmouthing, who says that cryptsy and mintpal team etc are not creating coins for PnD`s, and if the team is holding 4mil coins ready for dumping.

The only solution for Cash would be long term goals set in instant with real world adoption with one motivated programmer who is interested in crypto as a concept and after that hard work for community, marketing team, additional devs.

Does anyone here know anyone in management at Cryptsy?

I think cash is a perfect coin for a 3rd market at Cryptsy.  It would fit right between BTC and LTC.

Cryptsy used XPM last year for a third market but XPM had some inherent issues.  I think CASH is XPM but with all those shortcomings fixed and it has a much better name and a fair launch as well, along with good distribution and less dilution.

It's perfect for the job!

Cash also added PoS which is a nice bonus for any exchange as it gives them a little extra consistent staking revenue.

I really think adding CASH as a third market would be a win-win for Cryptsy, its customers and of course, anyone who decides to buy CASH at these levels.

Regards...

I've asked BitJohn if they will be adding a 3rd market, and if it could be cash.....   He said that for the moment they will not add a 3rd market and that cash is not stable enough for the moment... Sad    Maybe when we will fix the coin and people stop dumping that much CASH it will be reconsidered...   First thing to do in my mind would be to reduce the number of new coin each month, that would probably reduce a lot of dumping!  And we should probably have more people on cryptsy to buy all that cheap CASH and build solid Buy wall to reduce the number of dump by people who don't really care about this coin...

Example:  If vlad had leave is 25K buy order at 269, some people (me included) would have add to it... so the guy who dumped 85K coin when the price has fall below 270 would have probably think twice before doing it if he was seeing more buy support...  

What do you guys think?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I understand some people got in higher but what I was suggesting is buying say 10,000 CASH now which is only ~.02 BTC and donating that.

That's what I'm doing. Even .01 BTC, that's 5,000 CASH. 

I don't mean to guilt trip anyone but that's a tiny amount to pitch in given CASH has a second chance.  And if you paid 10 times the currency price, to me that would be an even bigger reason to get this coin relaunched.

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: