Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 36. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Mintpal will stop new coin votes as pf the 5th of September, and coins-e only lets users vote once and we only have four votes on there exchange , the top coin has about four hundred.

On askcoin.net you have one vote every ten minutes, this is were we are on the voting pool

CASH
Cashcoin
15RKirD5a4i7mcKvmpTWaagXuPKTZsVYsH

Up from 13th  with 272 votes 6 days ago,  there are only a couple of us voting to get cash to number one, so please run  askcoin.net/votes  in the back ground and vote ,  its a very small exchange, if we could add one more exchange to the web site, can  only be a good thing.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Another worthless gimmick coin just popped over 300,000 Satoshi:  BitcoinDark.

People love gimmicks, fads and trendy features.

I really hope we can [soon] incorporate some of these newest, most popular features into CASH.  Long term I don't think it's a lasting thing but short term it helps in bringing in new investors and raising the value and awareness to the level where you will be taken seriously for more serious features, partnerships and projects.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Man, those are nice.  Hopefully we can deliver all these features and services.  Looks great!!!
A few more of my ideas to help motivate Us! Rough Draft. Until the logo pick is final.

CASH ATM

Scratch Cards

CashSend

CashOut MarketPlace

Activity: 547
Merit: 250
If you like color version better i will make some versions with different colors to chose,  but unfortunately i dont have time this week I am not home.
I still like the one with the colors better. But I've uploaded the Gold version for you guys to choose. BAMM!! lol

Seeing them side by side your right the colours do look a lot better
I still like the one with the colors better. But I've uploaded the Gold version for you guys to choose. BAMM!! lol
Heres an accepted sign I made we could also add to the OP. Once we make it.

This looks great ,gets my vote

Only asked a few people and that wa sthe one they liked  ,
me l voted for this logo looks fresh and modern . what do the rest of the team think

glavos any chance you could try this logo in gold . and may be just have cash instead of cashcoin

I made that one here's the gold version.

CASH accepted here may be confusing.  While CASH Coin clearly tells people it's a digital coin and not cash per sé.

see what your saying , my thought was that people are going to call it cash and not cashcoin when they go into a merchants ,
you will still have the cashcoin.org on the  decal, all the other crypto currencies have coin some were in the title

bitcoin ,litecoin, ect .   CASH stands out amongst the crowd
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

CASH accepted here may be confusing.  While CASH Coin clearly tells people it's a digital coin and not cash per sé.

Only asked a few people and that wa sthe one they liked  ,
me l voted for this logo looks fresh and modern . what do the rest of the team think

glavos any chance you could try this logo in gold . and may be just have cash instead of cashcoin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I don't know why but the gold looks very good on this particular design.  I asked my family and the votes were split.

That said, I would be ok with either one as I think both look great. 

Only asked a few people and that wa sthe one they liked  ,

I have done a small voxpop of about 12 people , from the age of around 15 to 45 the this is the logo that most of them liked the most

I'll tell you why I don't like the gold from a marketing stand point. It's too plain looking and just one color. Kind of old fashioned in my opinion. It makes you think about "gold" instead of cash/ It could work if this was gold coin.  Just my two cents on why I didn't choose the gold.

I have done a small voxpop of about 12 people , from the age of around 15 to 45 the this is the logo that most of them liked the most
I sent a PM to some of you guys with my ideas. I didn't want to post them here yet because the price would go crazy want to save them for the new ANN or once developments come along. lol

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE
then ,how to get the coin?only buy on Exchange?

What?

You can mine CASH right now.  Millions of CASH coins left to mine. 
Pages:
Jump to: