Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 58. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Added tmuir12's great coin control post on the web page http://www.cash-coin.org/about-us/

Great work!

also add to main post https://www.mintpal.com/voting you can vote 5times every hour for CASH not only one vote!
cmon each of us can make up to 120 votes every day ... Cheesy

"We take the voting winner every Monday evening (UTC), we announce the official closing time earlier in the day."
start voting hard after they reset ! no point to waste time with it now
Activity: 70
Check our CASH a currency based on Moore's law
Added tmuir12's great coin control post on the web page http://www.cash-coin.org/about-us/

Great work!
Yes we have the checkpoint server running smoothly again glad you guys noticed. Now for some updates to our webpage.

If you know of any new pools, exchange or anything that has changed. List them here please.
Sent out a checkpoint everyone should notice the warning is now gone.
great warning disappeared Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Jesus wept .. just as I had my sells filled 3k-4k the vanishing Dev is back .. still have some but dammit man .. cost me 5 BTC already

Good thing I kept mining ..

Now to buy back what I lost (again) .. don't let us down again. PoS coins are all the rage .. tho I still think it was a ploy to gather a ton of cheap coins for the pump.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
awesome.... I was wondering if you ever showed up again Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Had to take some time away but I am back lets get things back on track

Welcome back, hope things are okay AFK.

If you need to go AWOL again, would you mind letting us know and if you're able to find sufficient trust in someone here, let them have the login information while you're away, been really uncomfortable having to face a community takeover. You nearly lost control, you're lucky we weren't able to organise ourselves to steal control Wink

Not using Windows at the moment so unsure what OpenSSL version you used for the wallet, might be an idea to update to 1.0.1g if required, regardless of how little impact it has on the security of the wallet, there's much FUD around it.

Cryptsy's not too popular these days, now you're back and you'll hopefully bring some life back to the coin, might be an idea for us to get folks starting to vote to get CASH on MintPal. Bene using it recently and much prefer it to Cryptsy. Only has ~60 votes currently and needs ~100,000 to get listed so we've got some work to do.
Awesome that made my day ! Cool
i hope you can do these

can you somehow add tmuir12 pos guide to first post generaly first post is outdated (exchanges,pools)
get new nodes and checkpoint into wallet and update it to new version ?!
i speaked with poloniex admins and they may add it back if they see some action from the dev..

and everybody who cares a little about CASH spam it on trollboxes and forums let people know its alive
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi,
I then copied these details  into a text file, saved it as an all files type and put in the title area: cash.config

thanks

Libby

file needs to be called cashcoin.conf and inside just copy paste this: ensure .txt is replaced by .conf. Folder view options if not seeing extensions.

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=192.168.*.*
rpcport=3491
daemon=1
server=1
noirc=1
addnode=206.72.206.148
addnode=113.162.144.189
addnode=88.193.92.2
addnode=94.22.75.142
addnode=46.4.95.176:3352
addnode=188.134.4.67:3352
addnode=81.207.225.166:3352
addnode=129.24.128.122:3352
addnode=206.72.206.148:3352
addnode=71.52.242.227:3352
addnode=192.186.133.74:3352

If that doesn't work, I'll post a link to where I have a work around. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5564284

Hi,

Thank you for the reply back and the steps. unfortunately the first one did not help me much, so I followed your link
and did the steps within that thread. The wallet did start to sync, but then I got the message at the bottom that said
the details were to old, redownload the block chain?Huh How do I do that step please?

It said if it continues to contact the development team??

I hope you can assist me further with getting this sorted.

thanks

Libby
Activity: 468
Merit: 103

Great! We need an update asap to fix OpenSSL issue. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
CASH selling super cheap at the moment think we should buy it up https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/150

best PM everyone on this thread and get them back in here.... they all thought you'd vanished...

pm them all and i bet a lot still hold their cash ..so they'll be back on this train now they know the driver has returned.

crypto cash sounds okay.... i think CASH sounds better, thread title should be changed to something more catchy too.

Maybe some competitions .... whatever to get some activity back on this thread.
Looking for folks to help with the social media effort PM me please.
CASH selling super cheap at the moment think we should buy it up https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/150

wow long time no hear... good you're back.

Some personal family issues we need to get a few more folks involved so its not a one man show.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

wow long time no hear... good you're back.
legendary
Hi,
I then copied these details  into a text file, saved it as an all files type and put in the title area: cash.config

thanks

Libby

file needs to be called cashcoin.conf and inside just copy paste this: ensure .txt is replaced by .conf. Folder view options if not seeing extensions.

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=192.168.*.*
rpcport=3491
daemon=1
server=1
noirc=1
addnode=206.72.206.148
addnode=113.162.144.189
addnode=88.193.92.2
addnode=94.22.75.142
addnode=46.4.95.176:3352
addnode=188.134.4.67:3352
addnode=81.207.225.166:3352
addnode=129.24.128.122:3352
addnode=206.72.206.148:3352
addnode=71.52.242.227:3352
addnode=192.186.133.74:3352

If that doesn't work, I'll post a link to where I have a work around. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5564284
legendary
Well something very weird happened on Cryptsy, someone was messing around with 5 BTC buy at 4800 that was not being being sold on. I guess it's Craptsy screwing around to get people to send PoS coins for them to dump and only give them back when price is low again.

If CASH can stick to this price, it will be very good.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi,

Can someone here who has a lot of experience help me with a detailed step guide on how
to create my config file and actually save it?

These are the steps I did thus far:

I downloaded the software, copied the config file, and even downloaded the file.

I did not change out any of the details in this file like user name or password,was I suppose to create one here, and if so how please?

I then copied these details  into a text file, saved it as an all files type and put in the title area: cash.config

I then went over to my c://users/app roaming/ section file folder area, and located the Cash folder, I copied and pasted it in there.

I then went to open the wallet back and it does not connect or start syncing.

I sure could use some newbie simple term steps please to follow and get this wallet to function for me.

Please can someone here tell me what I am doing wrong?

thanks

Libby
Pages:
Jump to: