Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 54. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
IS this the coin has  feature???
Activity: 314
Merit: 250

Looks like someone bought over 1% of CASH just today alone.

And they didn't mind paying nearly 2,000 Satoshi for it.

Very nice.

That was me, who sold that CASH. I bought lot of CASH sub 1000 satoshi in past, and I pumped it up to 3000 satoshi than. Than I bought CASH again at 1100 and sold at 1800-2000 yesterday:)  I like this coin, but I think there is not much space for big profit on it for next weeks. People do not like to buy coins which were pumped and dumped. The price will have to go sub 1000 again, to hit 3000 later. That pumps made CASH more attractive, so I hope people will now like CASH more. Old coins are the best:) Don't take me wrong, but I think pumps are the only way now, hot to make old coins more valuable. There is simply too many new coins taking free BTC from older coins to new ones. If this will continue, CASH can go to 500 satoshi. Buying at 2000 is pure risk now, even as a long term lottery ticket.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Looks like someone bought over 1% of CASH just today alone.

And they didn't mind paying nearly 2,000 Satoshi for it.

Very nice.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Vlad is that you still buying up big, or has all your splashing caught the attention of a whale?

I stopped buying, I didn't have much to spend. But I did start talking about it cause it's a crazy good deal from a valuation point.
Activity: 230
Vlad is that you still buying up big, or has all your splashing caught the attention of a whale?
I hope you are correct in thats its major under valued.
I was one of the early miners and bought up big when the price was 10 times higher than it is now, hopefully it will go back up, but not holding my breath.
Interestingly I saw one of your purchases clear out everything up to 1800, I then watched as in a matter of seconds many purchase requests for lots of around 30 cash from just under the new high go in back down to around 1250, so I agree someone has a bot on it trying to keep the price low.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

FYI: Vlad has gone ApeShit on CASH.

Impossible to find a better value proposition.

[Now at 3%]
POS is 10% PA so about 0.8% a month, coins need to be in the wallet for 30 days to mature.
Page one of this thread has a whole section explaining POS and minting coins that I wrote.

You hold significantly more coins than me though.
Unlike some other coins Cash moves to and throw Cryptsy pretty quickly (typically in less than 15 or so minutes), so unless you have your coins sitting there listed for a quick profit should the price go up, you may want to consider letting some stake in a wallet.
Just make sure your wallet has synced before transferring them.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
This is better than the deals I saw last November right before the big boom.  And I think the next boom, which should start this summer, will be even bigger and more sustained.

Hope you are right there. Holding about 100k CASH on hands. Due to the POS nature of this coin there is an additional profit to untouch the wallet for a long time while waiting a price rise significantly.

PoS?  How much?  I thought it was very little.  Not sure I wanna take my CASH out of the exchange and risk having a deposit issue later on with Cryptsy.

So between you and I, we have about 5%?  Lol, can you imagine if there's a handful of us here, when the buyers come there won't be any coins to buy.

CASH is easily one of the best value plays I've seen...EVER. Try finding a coin out there with a good name and good design with only 3.4 million coins (and growing slowly) selling for 1300 Satoshi.  Coins with 10 times that many coins are selling for more.

And I have a feeling the dev is playing accumulation games.  I'm happy to see it - gives everyone a chance to buy cheaper. 

Last November, coins with such low floats were spiking to over $10 per coin, and a few much higher.  And with a good name like CashCoin (and if the dev wakes up) $1-$10+ per coin could come fast and hard.

Wall Street is in the game now [in a big way] so when the next boom comes [later this year:  $2,500+ Bitcoin price] I have no doubt all alts will explode and CASH should top most of them.

And then next year, the Bitcoin ETF licenses will absolutely crowd-out investors which will have a massive spillover effect on alts.  Next year we should see Bitcoin blow past $10,000 and alts should go up even more on a % basis.
Activity: 453
Merit: 500
hello world
Looking at my log a good IP to put in your conf file is

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Im donwloading the blockchain now, finallyyyyy!

I will send you some cashcoin tip once im finished Kiss

maybe it would be good to update the conf file on page so other people dont have the same problems like me.

kind regards
Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
This is better than the deals I saw last November right before the big boom.  And I think the next boom, which should start this summer, will be even bigger and more sustained.

Hope you are right there. Holding about 100k CASH on hands. Due to the POS nature of this coin there is an additional profit to untouch the wallet for a long time while waiting a price rise significantly.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Just cleaned up all the orders up to 1,800 Satoshi for you guys.

I think this coin is an absolute steal at this level.

Good luck!

Edit:  I bought ~2% of all the CASH out there (~80,000).  That's just silly considering how little I spent.

Edit:  I can see a trade algo running on Cryptsy:  Walking down the price after every spike.

Someone is accumulating!
hello world
can you post your log file when you start up your client so i can compare?

but edit yout IP first so we can not see it   Grin

this would help me a lot, i dont know what else to do.
i have nearly 20 different wallets installed here, this is the only one i got problems with   Shocked

thanks in advance.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Exactly how many CashCoins are out there right now?  I'm seeing maybe 3 million.  Is this right?

3,4 million

#cashd getinfo reports:

Code:
"moneysupply" : 3411948.74580400

So one can buy 1% of this coin for around half a Bitcoin?

That's crazy.

Thanks, I'm gonna try to see what i can buy of CASH and a few other good coins with good names and developments at an absurd price.

Cheers!
Exactly how many CashCoins are out there right now?  I'm seeing maybe 3 million.  Is this right?

3,4 million

#cashd getinfo reports:

Code:
"moneysupply" : 3411948.74580400
hello world
shit i really have to get this working, i need my 0.1 btc back  Cry
hello world
no, everything is open..

i will try it on an other computer, send my Cashcoins back to exchange and thats it  Cry

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Interesting coin.  Good name.

I would update the OP to clearly state CashCoin at the top.  

This could be a good name people go after in the next big crypto boom which I think will start this summer.  This coin is rare so it could easily pop over $1 on over-demand.

Good luck!

Edit:  Exactly how many CashCoins are out there right now?  I'm seeing maybe 3 million.  Is this right?

Thanks!
Looking at my log a good IP to put in your conf file is

It's my pool's cash.n50.ru IP address. Glad to see running the constant server node helps sync wallets and process CASH transactions.

Miners are wellcome too!
hello world
normaly i would not care, but i already sent 10k to my wallet, so i need to connect so i can move them again  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: