Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 64. (Read 248249 times)

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
need to make low stake age
like blackcoin
Code:
Specifications
Block time: 1 minute
Difficulty retarget: every block
Nominal stake interest: 1% annually
Min transaction fee: 0.0001 BC
Fees are paid to miners
Confirmations: 10, maturity: 500
Min stake age: 8 hours, no max age
P2P port: 15714, RPC port: 15715
and make fee reward to miner... or this coin dead

Nah .. will only make things worse, Black Coin can not be mined anymore, making only buys and stake .. CASH is good as it is, just ... so many lost so much, will take some effort to recover.

Only wise thing to do is throw good money after bad and dilute average buying price.  Wink
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
need to make low stake age
like blackcoin
Code:
Specifications
Block time: 1 minute
Difficulty retarget: every block
Nominal stake interest: 1% annually
Min transaction fee: 0.0001 BC
Fees are paid to miners
Confirmations: 10, maturity: 500
Min stake age: 8 hours, no max age
P2P port: 15714, RPC port: 15715
and make fee reward to miner... or this coin dead
legendary
I can't believe people are selling at such a low price...might as well hold it... selling at such a loss....tsktsk

I buy some daily .. cashing in some Black Coins & Zeit and Doge. Never without a buy order .. hehe
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
I can't believe people are selling at such a low price...might as well hold it... selling at such a loss....tsktsk
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Pool on how Cash Moves forward

Okay, so not a lot's been happening, so to try moving things a long a little:

I've created this strawpoll for voting.

Options I through up:

Foundation like;
Similar to the bitcoin foundation where the community votes for a few people to be part of the foundation/committee, these folks (if they accept) then make decisions between themselves that effect the coin as a whole and can put the term 'official' on things.

The strength with this is that decisions are pretty quick and projects can be devised in tandem to compliment each other.

The flaw with this is that people in power generally end up divorced from the people they represent and can end up taking things in a bad direction.

Pure Community voting;
We all come up with ideas and vote on them as a community which is kind of what we've had since kind of deciding to separate from the AWOL dev.

The strength with this is that the whole community make the decisions and therefore the coin develops in the direction of the majority of the active members.

The flaw with this is that it could be easy to manipulate by those outside the community or even those within the community could put the effort in to end up with additional votes.
It'll take a while to make decisions and could end up getting confusing as there could be soo many ideas to vote on and could be tricky to know who's going to head up a project.

Hybrid;

A foundation like set up with discussions being openly viewable by anyone (within reason due to passwords and such) and when decisions need to be made, the community as a whole can vote.

Strengths and weaknesses; see above Smiley

Please quote this post when we hit another page.

Is there a chance to bring it back to life? Is the dev gone for good, has anyone heard anything about him?

Not sure where the Dev is but someone just updated the checkpoint.

If the Dev does not come back we are working on a community take over.
Even if the Dev is gone this coin will continue to live.

AT the moment difficulty is low as is the price, if you want to help back this coin now is a great time to jump in.

Are you sure about checkpoints?
Yes, checkpoint error is gone...I am running the wallet...try it yourself turn it on let it sync there is no error Smiley)
Activity: 126

Is there a chance to bring it back to life? Is the dev gone for good, has anyone heard anything about him?

AT the moment difficulty is low as is the price, if you want to help back this coin now is a great time to jump in.

Are you sure about checkpoints?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Probably the only good thing about the dire situation with altcoins at the moment is that some are so undervalued that you really are just better off investing in them. I have a couple of thousand cashcoins. For what they cost me, I might as well keep them. At least they'll earn interest.

Perhaps PoS coins will have the longest long term value, because even when miners stop mining them, the coin can continue on without them.

I will jump in whenever the community takes over and fixes things and it starts going up. right now I will lose money if I mine it, there are more profitable coins out there, but as soon as it's fixed I will def come back.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
This is a innovative coin and idea. I don't know why Dev disappeared and gave up this coin.

because he sold everything Smiley
im mining this for proffitabilty alogn with SUN coin now.

Yeah i still like this coin a lot.... the future could still look good for this. Depends on many factors, but the coin design is awesome.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
This is a innovative coin and idea. I don't know why Dev disappeared and gave up this coin.

because he sold everything Smiley
im mining this for proffitabilty alogn with SUN coin now.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 230

Activity: 137
No one seams to of heard from the Dev about two weeks now, reading between the lines on some of the back
threads , it looks like someone is trying to make things happen.
most here think this is a great coin and can go some were ,so if you have any ideas or can give any help then just shout
sure that you will be heard
I really liked this coin and thought it had a future Sad where is the dev...prices are horrible

We all did ... some still do  Wink

I can't bring myself to sell at this price .. however, for small miners .. it remains a nicely profitable coin to mine and sell. Or just mine and stake, diff at 1.5 is about as low as it goes. Yeah it can drop to 1 and take 25% off the price, but still going to be profitable to mine and sell if not into gambling.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I can probably help with domains/hosting in some way if it is needed, just send a PM if there is any interest.

Maybe we could get a forum for Cash up, for giveaways etc if dont have that already.
legendary
I really liked this coin and thought it had a future Sad where is the dev...prices are horrible

We all did ... some still do  Wink

I can't bring myself to sell at this price .. however, for small miners .. it remains a nicely profitable coin to mine and sell. Or just mine and stake, diff at 1.5 is about as low as it goes. Yeah it can drop to 1 and take 25% off the price, but still going to be profitable to mine and sell if not into gambling.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I deleted it.  Figured it'd probably just make a few too many people mad...  It's been one of those days ya know...   Just wanted to burn some stress...  Took a run instead.... 
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Not sure where Alt's post went, but I agree and see your point about the dev getting grief and bugging out. It's certainly another theory that's entirely possible. The list's getting quite long now Smiley

On a completely separate note. Managed to get the rig running with 5 cards again (one card didn't like to run on one of the risers but was happy on another and the card I swapped with was happy on that riser... phew).

The final card that's needed testing for a couple of weeks (always had the wrong cables, not enough power etc) finally got looked at.
Won't mine for more than a couple of seconds before it dies and the rig freezes, but it seems happy enough to game and furmark. Reminds me of my old 8800GT. Was happy to run windows, play videos and similar, but run a DX game (or flash I THINK) and it would lock up.

Electronics ? ! ? ! ? !
Pages:
Jump to: