Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 66. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
the pump fontas is referring to was the illusion of a pump after my dump. cash isnt going anywhere fast. maybe im the bad guy for bearing bad news. but after all the people that got burned with this thing noones going to touch it. 100s and 1000s were bought in the .001btc region.. their investment is now worth 2 percent what it was. we mustnt allow this coin to continue scamming and we must cut our losses and move on. sorry again.

the dev didnt even have the courtesy to margin trade and reinvest in his own coin to keep the price up after he sold thousands for .001btc. im sorry guys.. we're screwed.

I agree but not on the scam part. Been paying close attention to things and can even tell you why DOGE is worth 60% less than 2 weeks ago, let alone why CASH is so cheap. How about Smart Coin 95% loss?

Also could add, Black Coin initial dump (now recovering), Zeit, RUBY, Rabbit .. oh man what a dump Rabbit was, I sold at 2 and mostly 1 satoshi and now its worth 8x less .. and then you got Saturn, POT etc .. were worth 2 sat and 500 .. now 7-10 and POT 2500 (about to get dumped again). Karma burned a few at 6 & 7 buys just before cratering to 1 ..

yes but every single one of those coins had upward movement while cash steadily went downward. blackcoin only got dumped halfway, thats no comparison to a 98 percent drop in value. mint worked it's way up from 1 satoshi. we have no buy support.. there is no interest. if we think about all the investors who bought at .0006 - .001 yes they were scammed and this coin has no future with a huge amount of investment.. sadly crypto and all its communities has no interest whatsoever in this coin. i personally dont like the name cryptocash anymore.. its tacky. blackcoin is set to overtake cash at this point.

if u know me ud know im both patient and very optimistic in the most dire situations. but im calling it now if only to prevent more of us from getting burned. if u still believe in this coin,keep posting buy orders.. because i am selling out all my stock.

the coin requires too much investment. this is my position now. the market it targets is not interested. mint and now blackcoin are set for rises.. while cash will sink lower and lower. there's no holding on to hope at 98 percent decrease guys we really should work together to remove this coin from the exchanges and create a suitable replacement.
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
the pump fontas is referring to was the illusion of a pump after my dump. cash isnt going anywhere fast. maybe im the bad guy for bearing bad news. but after all the people that got burned with this thing noones going to touch it. 100s and 1000s were bought in the .001btc region.. their investment is now worth 2 percent what it was. we mustnt allow this coin to continue scamming and we must cut our losses and move on. sorry again.

the dev didnt even have the courtesy to margin trade and reinvest in his own coin to keep the price up after he sold thousands for .001btc. im sorry guys.. we're screwed.

I agree but not on the scam part. Been paying close attention to things and can even tell you why DOGE is worth 60% less than 2 weeks ago, let alone why CASH is so cheap. How about Smart Coin 95% loss?

Also could add, Black Coin initial dump (now recovering), Zeit, RUBY, Rabbit .. oh man what a dump Rabbit was, I sold at 2 and mostly 1 satoshi and now its worth 8x less .. and then you got Saturn, POT etc .. were worth 2 sat and 500 .. now 7-10 and POT 2500 (about to get dumped again). Karma burned a few at 6 & 7 buys just before cratering to 1 ..

No coin is safe .. but also with high risk comes high reward .. paid 500- 600 for Black Coin and 10mins later it pumped to 1000 .. on the other hand, sold Saturn at 4 and jumped to 8, bought at 5, sold at 7 , jumped to 10 .. bugger .. or my personal favourite fuk up .. 10mil MINT paid 4, sold 6 & 7 .. well proud .. until next morning .. 15 .. then 40 ..

CASH cost me 4 BTC, MINT lost me 4 BTC .. not bad for 1st month ..  Grin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Fontas Pumps ‏@FontasPumps

Pump is CASH stack that cash!!!

CASH slowing down... #cryptsy slow as shit having to reload page between trades

Bitiago ‏@CryptoBitiago

@FontasPumps Hell yeah man! 98% profit from the CASH pump. What's your trade key? I'm sending you a tip Cheesy

If #cryptsy worked better CASH would have exploded still only 4.5 btc to push it to 9300...
we never got abe block explorer, the checkpointserver.. no updates whatsoever..

if anyone has alot of cash its the dev and planning to make a mint on his stake. this coin should be killed on account of dev abusing the community. but i see it going to the graveyard anyway with openex closed etc.

no easy way to say it..but im getting real about this now we made a bad bet. our bet shouldve been on mint.

Openex doesnt matter if its up or not while the coin is being on Cryptsy. You are free to sell ur cash and let others who still believe in the coin do their work to make this coin go up  again.

u know what, thats exactly what im going to do. im done with this coin. but first, its going to give me bac every dime i spent.
Activity: 616

if anyone has alot of cash its the dev and planning to make a mint on his stake. this coin should be killed on account of dev abusing the community. but i see it going to the graveyard anyway with openex closed etc.

no easy way to say it..but im getting real about this now we made a bad bet. our bet shouldve been on mint.

Openex doesnt matter if its up or not while the coin is being on Cryptsy. You are free to sell ur cash and let others who still believe in the coin do their work to make this coin go up  again.

█ Scrooge D Silver █
I really like this coin's concept, but the dev is too inactive.
When you search for a Moore's law implementation, Darkcoin has it too.

Just spent 5 minutes stepping through some of block on the block explorer
http://115.29.51.156:7703/chain

From the hundred or so blocks I looked at and then the accounts, definitely me people holding onto their mining or buying up than people selling off.

There are obviously a number of people out there that like this coin, so lets see if we can get it turned around

there is literally 0 buy interest. i have no idea how we will turn that around. everyone i advised oto buy cash got burned. im not interested.. kill it
well ive pulled the cash i bought from cryptsy.. no sense leaving it there atm. the orders are thru.. i think cash is dead guys. it really will hit 1 satoshi it seems. i honestly dont think at this point that its worth even trying to revive. it's done worse than ctm. i imagine it will be pulled from the exchange soon. let's face it, this coin has failed pretty hard. optimism isnt going to help us here. its like noone even wants it.

the dev not even having the courtesy to comment in so long really suggest he scammed us all. we should abandon this coin completely. let us place our efforts into developing a new coin, with a better name and structure. we can take the good ideas that were presented in cash and capitalize on them. pos is definitely the way to go. im not buying any more cash. its dead, done, finito.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Just spent 5 minutes stepping through some of block on the block explorer
http://115.29.51.156:7703/chain

From the hundred or so blocks I looked at and then the accounts, definitely me people holding onto their mining or buying up than people selling off.

There are obviously a number of people out there that like this coin, so lets see if we can get it turned around
Activity: 137
I too would like to help but am a newbie to all this, not any good at the tech stuff,

but happy to donate some CASH for this great coin, will only be a small amount as l dont have many coin.
if every one in the community could give a little of there time or CASH  to help with taking us to the next level

Then those who have come forward to help this coin move would know that the community is with them
think they deserve our support

Activity: 141
I would be really glad to help, but I don't think I have much to offer.  Huh

I'm new in this whole crypto world and I'm in progress to try to refund my investment while adding hash power from time to time, so I sadly I had to sell almost all my mined coin Sad   since I don't have a lot of hash power and my newbish "trade-fu" move make me win a little bit less than I've lost  Grin So I dont have any other choice than to continue to work outside crypto,... lol And Free time with 2 kids is not something omnipresent! Wink

BUT I'm proudly mining CASH all day long and would be more than happy to give some spare time to help bring CASH where it deserve to be Smiley

Varvarin is right, for small miner like me (3.6Mh), it is a lot less work and IMO not much less profitable to mine cash 24 hours a day than trying to get on scamcoin and sell them on time! lol

One last thing, I don't know if it's always the same guys, but to whoever is placing these awesome buy orders and keep buying batch of CASH on regular basis to keep the price going,,..... WOW!! Thank you guys!!  I don't know how much you've invested in this since the beginning, but that is what keep me motivated to put effort in this coin!

It took me awhile to realized that it is much more profitable to put my small income in a SELL ORDERS then to sell it right away! But at least now I know!!  Cool  

It's nice to see that the community is willing to put more effort in this coin than the dev himself probably did!
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
I also let them know that they lost a potential customer due to their lack of living in the year 2014 AND let the YouTube channel they sponsor know that I tried to use them but that our money's not good enough for them Cheesy
Slap one, pay the other Cheesy

SquareSpace even responded to the tweet in really short time. Ended up linking them here.
The more businesses we can get on the Digital train, the faster the banks will fall, the quicker we'll have a revolution (just hope it's a peaceful one).

Perhaps should have linked them to the [ANN] main thread so they could see how many coins have websites == how many customers they could have had Wink
Looked @ http://www.cleverpuffin.com/ for hosting.

I reckon we're gonna want to pay in Digital Currency and not be tied to a 12 month contract or need to have it tied to any particular person (they may leave).

Thoughts?

I was going for www.websitewizard.com myself, just so HTML coding is done in the backround for us.  Also they have forums you can add to the site.  But, yeah that would make it so one person had to pay in fiat for them.

I'd go http://www.squarespace.com/ if doing it the old-fashioned way. The support was uber quick (responses within 10 minutes) when asking about Digital currencies, but they're not accepting them at this time. Which is a shame as they're highly recommended (by someone they sponsor Wink )

I really think we should support businesses that are accepting digital currencies, would be kinda dumb not to really :p

I reckon we're gonna want to pay in Digital Currency and not be tied to a 12 month contract or need to have it tied to any particular person (they may leave).

Thoughts?

I was going for www.websitewizard.com myself, just so HTML coding is done in the backround for us.  Also they have forums you can add to the site.  But, yeah that would make it so one person had to pay in fiat for them.

Someone just picked up 5300 cash on cryptsy...   Grin  No idea who that was....  (added to coin funds)

Thoughts?
Activity: 126
You guys are doing a good job. I would love to be able to offer some help but I just haven't got the time at the moment. But I will be around when I can
Looks as if it's gonna be just a few of us.  

I'm jumping on every forum page, wiki page, and other weird sites I've never seen before to learn what's needed as fast as I can.  I've got the cpp files open, I've got a pretty good idea what has to change and then re-compile, but nodes are the important thing.  Have to change the master checkpoint key on all of them to keep this from forking all kinds of wrong.

Any experienced programmers out there wanna jump in and let me know if I have the basics right?  I'm willing to do the work, and honestly want to learn this.  Just keep in mind, you'll be teaching a kinda old dog new tricks...

As to a website, I have a WYSISYG generator (haven't coded HTML in about 15 years) site that I can use.  Got a pay a monthly sub for it but I'll be willing to if we want to go this route.  ID's and pass will be handed to those in charge.  
Was just thinking it doesn't seem very 'community' like at the moment.
Could we start doing nominations for 'committee' posts which we could then put to a straw poll.

Could then do the same every 3 months or something (and change passwords when we do Smiley) to ensure the folks taking the responsibility are there because we want them there. The community will keep changing every now and then, need to ensure those up top are a reflection of the holders.

Due to a near utter lack of response from folks here on stuff was thinking it might be an idea if we get folks to go through this thread and pm people to let them know what's going on. If we get 3 people happy to do it, divide the pages into three, 10 people, divide into 10.

There's surely more people who care about this coin than are chatting at the moment, there's over a million coins and we currently only have say, 100k accounted for.
Pages:
Jump to: