Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 78. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Aaaand, I've received eight PoS transactions within the last hour. Things are coming up to speed!

Great to hear.... Mine has started now too but only three so far
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Aaaand, I've received eight PoS transactions within the last hour. Things are coming up to speed!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Is this thread about CASH the coin or hardware comparison??

Where are you guys mining at? Im trying to get as many possible before the whales attack this one. Its at a nice low point.
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
i have no problem with internet....
do you have second address on your wallet?
Several, see screenies here for a few.
Internet issues started just after my first stake, Given the rate I was receiving inputs ~30 days ago, one of them should have found a window while I've had a connection up, unless the wallet's taking a while to twig the connection's down/up.

I think it's a problem with the addresses of the purse
the first address pos works, but not on the other addresses
I also have the same problem with cosmocoin
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Several, see screenies here for a few.
Internet issues started just after my first stake, Given the rate I was receiving inputs ~30 days ago, one of them should have found a window while I've had a connection up, unless the wallet's taking a while to twig the connection's down/up.

The guy that made this chassis didn't even have components to work with, so notes taken etc etc ..  prototype.

Going to stay away from 290 from now on, they are just fiddly, but 5 in a box was finding blocks solo 2.5x more in 3 hours then a 4 card rig.

That's all I'm trying to do bud, provide feedback.
The 290's are really good mining cards, just not on an initial capital investment/permance level, but £/KWh basis they are good. Not sure on the 290x's though, I think they go a touch too far, but I've yet to experience them personally.

Given how new they are though and with much of AMD's Driver development resources going into trying to resolve the framerating issues they've had aswell as getting Mantle off the ground, I can only see these cards getting better over time with newer drivers and potentially newer mining software to take advantage of GCN1.1.
sgminer 4.0.0 for example gives me about 25WU/s more per card than CGminer 3.7.2 @ 1000/1500 and the next version brings xIntensity which should improve things further.

Am curious as to what those Sapphire coolers are like compared to the POS stock cooler (why oh why did AMD stop 3rd party cooler cards for 3 months, those rat bastages).

P.S Joe... Why do you have your payouts set so low?
You're pumping out many hashes, surely all those transactions are costing you a fair bit, do you just not trust the Pool's/Pool security?
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Take That fan eh? Got balls to admit it Wink

Powered risers are the only ones I trust not to burn out the mobo (although the BTC version has additional power so I assume it's designed for it). Can always repair them, not exactly difficult.

Try the USB/solid extenders, look far more reliable for the power given it's surface mounted.

That cross beam it far too thick, should really have just a thin strip going across, that's going to be blocking a significant amount of airflow and will could well get dangerously hot.

Are they the Toxic 280x's bud? EDIT: Nvm, I see they're 290(s)'s due to the DVI ports and XFX PSUs? Not for me!!! :p

Oh and corrupt wallet.. It's called a backup, people really need to take the above as a hint to back up their wallets frequently.
Not sure whether you'll be able to recover it though, you'll have to do some Googling. I'm sure there are tools that will give you a fighting chance. I can't remember what I used to use for recovery and have removed all the tools I use to carry around. Sorry mate & GL

P.S. Those comm ports, Much Ugly.

The guy that made this chassis didn't even have components to work with, so notes taken etc etc ..  prototype.

Going to stay away from 290 from now on, they are just fiddly, but 5 in a box was finding blocks solo 2.5x more in 3 hours then a 4 card rig.

Backup indeed .. I have it of the wrong wallet .. then sent 8k coins this week since price collapse to staking wallet to total 13k .. fuk it .. more where that came from.

i still have this problem

zero stake and no pos mining

Same here, I assume it's the highly intermittent internet here. The joys of living in a country that encourages a monopoly on communications infrastructure.
Take That fan eh? Got balls to admit it Wink

Powered risers are the only ones I trust not to burn out the mobo (although the BTC version has additional power so I assume it's designed for it). Can always repair them, not exactly difficult.

Try the USB/solid extenders, look far more reliable for the power given it's surface mounted.

That cross beam it far too thick, should really have just a thin strip going across, that's going to be blocking a significant amount of airflow and will could well get dangerously hot.

Are they the Toxic 280x's bud? EDIT: Nvm, I see they're 290(s)'s due to the DVI ports and XFX PSUs? Not for me!!! :p

Oh and corrupt wallet.. It's called a backup, people really need to take the above as a hint to back up their wallets frequently.
Not sure whether you'll be able to recover it though, you'll have to do some Googling. I'm sure there are tools that will give you a fighting chance. I can't remember what I used to use for recovery and have removed all the tools I use to carry around. Sorry mate & GL

P.S. Those comm ports, Much Ugly.

i still have this problem

zero stake and no pos mining

Same here, I assume it's the highly intermittent internet here. The joys of living in a country that encourages a monopoly on communications infrastructure.
legendary
Anyone know how to recover a corrupt wallet?

Nightmare weekend, 2 out of 5 risers being duds .. I hate powered risers, about half are short-circuit waste of money, un-powered delayed to this week. They are going back ..

Commercial version will come in different colours and will not be hand made, will be machine cut and drilled to spec.

Wanted to put 6 GPUs in there .. in the process lost 24h mining 3.5Mhs and another 10h of 5MHs .. power switch got ruined too .. wallet corrupt with 13k CASH in it, 3mil MINT gone too (just to add to my slap for selling it at 10 sats ... disaster weekend.

But hey .. thiiinnngs .. can only get better ... Grin
For those of you that have received stake, what is the smallest transaction amount that has staked. I have about 20 x 5.xxxx coin transactions about 32 to 33 days old but none have received pos yet Huh

I got some POS over night.... YEAH!
Joe, your dates are all scewed dude, may wanna have a look at that before your end up all cross-eyed Wink
For those of you that have received stake, what is the smallest transaction amount that has staked. I have about 20 x 5.xxxx coin transactions about 32 to 33 days old but none have received pos yet Huh

Not sure - most of my transactions were 10 coins. The first couple days of stake were quiet, but they started to come in quickly on day 3. 32 days before I started to see a bunch.

They're still not as rapid as the initial mining quantities. I have ~500 transactions over 30 days old but only 30 stake transactions so far. I've had 5 stake transactions in one hour, but average probably ~2.

http://www.masejoer.com/Images/Coins/CASH-PoS.png
I'm getting frequent PoS mined coins coming in now. A few transactions an hour.

Well, you suck. I've only had one and as can be seen in screenie's, there were plenty of inputs in quick succession. Will continue to strive for patience though.

The chassis itself will be less than £100 and then depending on GPUs really. As we are going through a company, the pricing will be wholesale prices + labour. Want to corner the market right away, going to be Amazon of coin mining  Grin

Already have 5x ASRock H81 BTC mobo and 35cm!!! risers .. so my GPU spacing is 58cm from end to end. Will put pics up, its 6am now and I need to get my rig mining.  Smiley

It's the H61s that grabbed my attention more than the 81's. MOAR USBs. their decisions really seemed odd with the H81. WTF cares about an LPT port on a compute mobo?

£100's potentially a good price, will have to withhold judgement until pics tho ofc.
legendary
I'm guessing that every time a transaction hits 30 days we get stake...  I've had like 4 or 5  hit today.  Total over 8 coins in one day so far...  

@ Varvarin, any idea cost range?  I've had 2 of my 3 rigs die this week.  Trying to get them consolidated into 1 working rig, but so far all I've got running are 3 6950's at a whopping 1.2 M.  If you really can get those out at 5M, at a decent price, I'll gladly pay to ship one to the US.

The chassis itself will be less than £100 and then depending on GPUs really. As we are going through a company, the pricing will be wholesale prices + labour. Want to corner the market right away, going to be Amazon of coin mining  Grin

Already have 5x ASRock H81 BTC mobo and 35cm!!! risers .. so my GPU spacing is 58cm from end to end. Will put pics up, its 6am now and I need to get my rig mining.  Smiley

For once in my life I am super happy to have been an accountant last 15 years, people trust me when I ask for money for a business venture, so going to have 50MHs in couple months .. woohoo! I will not let CASH go down, even if I have to mine it alone with 50MHs. Although every pre-config rig I sell will come with settings to CASH mining ONLY!  Wink
I'm getting frequent PoS mined coins coming in now. A few transactions an hour.
Oh, any experience with the USB style risers?  Mine are 16x - 16x risers, but I want to try the USB ones since they go 1x to 16.  My 2 MB's could handle 7 of them instead of the 4.  (I'd have to switch to linux)

I don't. Only have 2 x 1x - 16x powered's which... work as expected. Nothing further to report on them.

I was looking at the 16x - 1x USB3.0 cabled ones today. I am interested in trying a couple out to see what the signal loss is like over the 50cm length (I think it was). The price wasn't too bad given they ship with a USB 3.0 too, which are still stupidly priced separately.
Still need to get at least one (prob 2) 16x to 16x riser though, had two orders fail so far. Sad
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Come on Alt, just gotta show em a little love, they've worked really hard for you dude, have you thanked them lately(explicit lyrics)? Given them some nice healthy solar electric?
They're not slaves ya know, you don't wanna use force to get from them, use love, rainbows and unicoins!

They're not slaves, they're miners....  I'm from coal country....  They better get back to work or I'm takin away the coffee!  

Heck with solar...  I'm thinkin Wind and hydro....  Solar won't make enough KW for what I have planned in the future....  

But, those little 6950 were a heck of a gaming rig back in the day...  Shocking that they are still kicking.  But seriously missing the hash from the 280x's and 290x's...

Oh, any experience with the USB style risers?  Mine are 16x - 16x risers, but I want to try the USB ones since they go 1x to 16.  My 2 MB's could handle 7 of them instead of the 4.  (I'd have to switch to linux)
That's cool Varvarin. Wanna know specs (power usage, noise @ temps), but I'm a hardware guy too, so I'll keep DIY'ing, why would I pay for someone else to enjoy my fun Wink
I push ~5.4 from 6 cards, but need more risers to get them all on one mobo, but they're going to be a nightmare in the summer without exotic cooling.

Come on Alt, just gotta show em a little love, they've worked really hard for you dude, have you thanked them lately(explicit lyrics)? Given them some nice healthy solar electric?
They're not slaves ya know, you don't wanna use force to get from them, use love, rainbows and unicoins!
Pages:
Jump to: