Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 73. (Read 248249 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Hi,
My wallet says Chain is too old, redownload blockchain. Did it, everything synced fine and transactions work, but still the same warning. Anyone seeing the same message? My Windows wallet is 1.1 and correct config. Should I just ignore it until a new wallet update?
Thanks!

We've all got it, need to wait until the Dev sorts it out

Ignore it... functionality is not impaired.. Wallet update will not fix it, it is the Checkpoint server that needs updating (frequent with PoS coins)
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Hi,
My wallet says Chain is too old, redownload blockchain. Did it, everything synced fine and transactions work, but still the same warning. Anyone seeing the same message? My Windows wallet is 1.1 and correct config. Should I just ignore it until a new wallet update?
Thanks!

We've all got it, need to wait until the Dev sorts it out
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi,
Thanks!
Hey guys!
What about a client for mac?

There is a bounty for someone to complie it for a MAC, but no-one has taken it on
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey guys!
What about a client for mac?
2500 cash on Cryptsy for 7.5K at the moment, I've already spent all my bitcoins, someone grab yourself a bargain
Activity: 126
Hurray!!
Finally just minted some cash via POS.

Feels good doesn't it!
Hurray!!
Finally just minted some cash via POS.
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Haven't looked at what faucet is .. but 100 coins sent.
Any idea when the checkpoint server will be updated, we need things like this sorted quickly to keep early adopters at ease?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
That ^^^^ 's a weird post.

Why linking to CarbonCoin while advertising CASH.
I don't 'get' faucets and therefore will not be donating
Thanks, didn't saw that, i changed link
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
I don't 'get' faucets and therefore will not be donating.

Post now irrelevant issue very quickly resolved. GJ vdaevski Smiley

Redundant part:
That ^^^^ 's a weird post.

Why linking to CarbonCoin while advertising CASH.
Activity: 70
EarnCryptoCoins
0.95+ CASH already claimed!
2500+ members/150+ claiming CASH every hour!
400+ claims/15+ transactions done!
Join now and get your free Cash!

CashCoin Faucet
Pays from 0.001 to 0.005 CASH per hour.
Payouts are done automatically on 02:00 server time at 0.005 CASH minimum.
10% referral earnings.

DONATIONS
Eo5weUz7AmczqDzxhU7FQpecYQjPPreprX

(After donating please send us message here with TXID, short title(40chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

They faucet is DRY for some time now, please consider DONATING some CASH, if no DONATION is received in 24 HOURS faucet will be REMOVED from EarnCryptoCoins!
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Wow Cash is going up and down like a yoyo, whilst at work I sold 200 for 10K and also bought 250 for 7.8K.  Grin
But what makes it into my wallet is staying there and its going up steadily.
I also notice the sell depth has massively dropped off, so either all the dumpers are out of cash, or people are starting to think they should hold onto their coins now.

Both actually .. initial dump is over. Now just need more buy offers, but most have realised no need to over pay for it. Tick along with 1000 coin buys, trade half, stash half.
Activity: 94
The cryptocommunity makes the word "Revolution" retarded!
Activity: 188
Wow Cash is going up and down like a yoyo, whilst at work I sold 200 for 10K and also bought 250 for 7.8K.  Grin
But what makes it into my wallet is staying there and its going up steadily.
I also notice the sell depth has massively dropped off, so either all the dumpers are out of cash, or people are starting to think they should hold onto their coins now.
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
does anybody have the "checkpoint is too old.redownload blockchain..... " on the new version 1.1?

Yes just started

Thanks. Is there gonna be another update soon?

I have the Checkpoint message again (after a couple weeks without).

It does not affect functionality in any way. Live with it until there is a good update.

The update doesn't need to be to the wallet, rather the checkpoint server.
It's a common thing with  PoS coins, PPC has a checkpoint server too. Some centralisation for a while. Don't worry about it!
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
does anybody have the "checkpoint is too old.redownload blockchain..... " on the new version 1.1?

Yes just started

Thanks. Is there gonna be another update soon?

I have the Checkpoint message again (after a couple weeks without).

It does not affect functionality in any way. Live with it until there is a good update.
Pages:
Jump to: