Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Cassubian Detk (CDT) QUBIT PoW - coin for wooden investment - page 7. (Read 78597 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
I would mine this coin if my wallet could sync. Does anyone have a working .conf file?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

It's nice to see the price coming back up.

c-cex.com was dumb for de-listing this coin.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Hello people

look at what is going on on allcrypt https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=1084 and share your impressions!
Dear all

I must say it in very short words:

Most of trees have been sold. It's good way to transfer hashpower into the green energy. Cassubian Detk was supposed to die, but refused! And still is alive. The spring is coming, and the new projects are coming, too.

Information for the lemmings: run with the crowd.
Information for the clever people: mine solo now in peace and wait a few months.

I wish you all the best in this year Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
multitool freak
I know that. It's up to other cryptocurrency users to act on that knowledge. If they won't - shame on them, it's their loss.
But without wider adoption, Det will die. We need to spread the word.

What the opportunities left to spread do you see?

Not sure. Word of mouth? Convincing friends who are not really into crypto?
@kryptographer
This is one of my favorite coins. I just ordered 40 mahogany trees!

Hopefully that will help with the development.

Great mining, great service, great coin.
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Technician
Are there other pools except my pool?
Activity: 87
I know that. It's up to other cryptocurrency users to act on that knowledge. If they won't - shame on them, it's their loss.
yes We need to spread the word.What is the plan? Dev
Activity: 442

What the opportunities left to spread do you see?
multitool freak
The situation of CDT holders is a way better than in countless other cases.
Please remember you can buy trees with your CDT.

Each tree has potential future value of 120 euro and you can buy it now for 2500 CDT.
multitool freak
It's not just Detk - most altcoins are in decline...
Hello

I would like to say "I am alive, and I've been alive all that time and I've been looking at things".
I take care about this coin: in the worst moment when the network was stopping down I've put my GPU to mine it solo. I can't do more at the moment. I can't force the traders/speculators to trade/speculate. I can't force the exchanges or shops. They are free people! If they prefer p'n'd short term shitcoins without any services, they are free to do it. I've shown some services offered by our team and waited for more. But I respect everyone's freedom.

I'm lowering the amount of time I spend on coins (all of them), because it seems to be less and less profitable business. If Detk really needs help (like the network stopping) I will help in a moment. But I am really demotivated watching me doing things that nobody needs/wants. I hoped for more support from the community and the Detk team. I've hoped for the initial bubble like the coins (even shitcoins) have. And I've hoped for some other good winds that even worthless coins have.

I'm leaving one GPU mining Detk (so the network will be running all the time). If the cryptocoin-business goes less and less profitable and falls, Detk will fall, too. If there was a good time again (like a year ago), Detk would a part of the bubble, because (thanks to my GPU) it will survive.

best wishes
Alice
Activity: 87
multitool freak
Network hashrate is too low. We need miners.
Technician
jox
Activity: 681
Maybe Alicea don't care on CDT anymore? OP is not updated, no one pool works, no plans?
Technician
New pool:
http://e-waluty.net.pl:81

Explorer & nodes available on http://e-waluty.net.pl

Please update links on the website!
@kryptographer
I still really like the concept behind this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: