Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]Catex.io-Transaction Mining Exchange-105%Trans-Mining Fees Returned🔥🔥 - page 10. (Read 3639 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
if it really means that a lot of the benefits gained by the participants who join here? it must be explained clearly so that there will be no misunderstanding later.
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
In your bounty campaign you offer 250,000 USDCATT tokens, what does it mean please? It is a token backed by a real USD or you mean CATT tokens worth 250,000USD? Wink
copper member
Merit: 110
The danger of blocking CATT tokens is that if something happens to the exchange, it is impossible to sell tokens quickly - and you have to wait until the blocking period will end. Is it possible to tell more about the protection of the exchange from hacking, hacker attacks, etc.

Hello HopeCrypto;

To avoid hacking, we have a partnership with very professional security companies. Your accounts are 7/24 in safe and coins are in our cold wallets. For more questions, kindly ask to our Official Telegram Channel Admins.

Thank you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The danger of blocking CATT tokens is that if something happens to the exchange, it is impossible to sell tokens quickly - and you have to wait until the blocking period will end. Is it possible to tell more about the protection of the exchange from hacking, hacker attacks, etc.
copper member
The Catex Stock Exchange is much more fair than other exchanges in the prizes awarded with a token lock. The founding team gives importance to the decisions of the investors.

Hello pelimies;

We are very happy to see your kind words about Cat.ex.

Thank you.
Activity: 561
Merit: 11
BNBTiger ! Fierce. firm. Victory.
The Catex Stock Exchange is much more fair than other exchanges in the prizes awarded with a token lock. The founding team gives importance to the decisions of the investors.
copper member
The Catex platform is easy to use and the volume is extremely high. The stock market has been working for a long time. I think catt token deserves to be higher. I'm sure the investments in catex will increase

Hello akiko6823;

We are very happy to see your kind words about Cat.ex. We hope that the volume and price will increase more and more in the future.

Thank you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
The Catex platform is easy to use and the volume is extremely high. The stock market has been working for a long time. I think catt token deserves to be higher. I'm sure the investments in catex will increase
copper member
Catex stock looks very interesting.I got some, and now I can pay half my rent.As volume increases, we're going to win more dividend.

Hello dannybrown;

We are very glad to see you kind words about Catex. We think that the volume increase from day to day so daily divident payments will increase too.

Thank you.
copper member

Dear all,

We are glad to announce the Lottery game have been lived.  This is a game which may win 14x crypto tokens. Here are the game introduction

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030
Catex stock looks very interesting.I got some, and now I can pay half my rent.As volume increases, we're going to win more dividend.
copper member
The first Catex Lottery Game is about to be launched!

Are you ready to play and get great rewards?

More news soon!

Activity: 910
Merit: 10
The existing lock system of the Catex stock exchange offers very good odds. The stock market team acts according to the wishes of its users. I've never seen a stock market do this before.
copper member

Catex will support ETH Constantinople Fork

Estimated fork time: Feb 26 - Feb 28
Fork block height: 7,280,000

Team will snapshot ETH balances when the block reach 7,280,000,

Candy will be distributed to wallets after Fork

copper member
copper member
What is the relation of this CATT token to the exchange?

Hello monero.org;

CATT is Catex's Official token. You can lock the tokens and earn daily dividend in catex.io. In the exchange, you can mine CAT with trade too. For more questions, kindly visit our Telegram group.

Thank you.
Activity: 48
Merit: 7
What is the relation of this CATT token to the exchange?
copper member
Dear all,

[ETH Constantinople Fork has been postponed]
Catex will support ETH Constantinople Fork,

Estimated fork time:Feb 26 - Feb 28
Fork block height:7,280,000

We will snapshot your ETH balance when the block reach 7,280,000,

once there are candy, we will distribute the candy to your wallet after the fork

Thanks
copper member
Dear all,

According to SDIG projects requirement, we will change SDIG to DIGS, the swap ratio is 100 SDIG = 1 DIGS

We will snapshot the SDIG token at 02:00 Jan 22 (UTC), then we will stop SDIG trading and airdrop DIGS according to your SDIG holdings

Then DIGS will be listed and trading

[SDIG]Old Contract Address: 0xcd91f9ba7209a3b9efd453bb80492ad892edf5c2

[DIGS]New Contract Address: 0x46f176bb03176c64ded76f69421bac9bde570fa7

Thanks
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Even though their token (catt) price decreased continously till now, still team never gave up. They always worked hard to carry the exchange to better places and they always tried to be strict with the roadmap. They applied for cmc and waiting for their response and today a very nice bounty program has been started by them. I am sure catex will come to better position soon and i strongly recommend all investors to evalulate this great exchange and its token.
Pages:
Jump to: