Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]Catex.io-Transaction Mining Exchange-105%Trans-Mining Fees Returned🔥🔥 - page 11. (Read 3639 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Great exchange and i have an investment here too. Compared to other exchanges in the current market they pay the highest amount of dividends which i think investors should not ignore especially while their token is still undervalued.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 110
copper member

Your exchange look a lot like EOSEX.com. Are bought teams using the same private label?  Same concept to me but CAT is offering 90% profit and trading mining is much different from them. Both exchange and their teams can get a long well.

Hello cabron;

I donot have any info about Eosex but mining and dividend system will be more popular in the future. Cat.ex is a popular exchange especially in mining and dividend too. For more informations, kindly visit our webside and ask your questions to our Telegram admins. They will be very happy to answer your questions.

Thank you.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Your exchange look a lot like EOSEX.com. Are bought teams using the same private label?  Same concept to me but CAT is offering 90% profit and trading mining is much different from them. Both exchange and their teams can get a long well.
copper member
Great exchange and project.
There will be amazing roadmap and top 10 CMC coins next weeks.

Hello valterdr;

Thanks a lot for your kind words. In the following days, the team will announce some surprises and sign partnerships with big projects.  Smiley

Thank you.
copper member
   Catex Bounty Campaign has started and will be paid 250k Dollars CATT Tokens to the hunters.

Bounty Campaign Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-catex-platform-transaction-mining-exchange-250k-usd-to-share-5099778
copper member

Reserved for future updates.
Pages:
Jump to: