Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CCX] CornerstoneCoin * 4 Exchanges * Accepted Via AltAccept! - page 27. (Read 57222 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

MineP.it CornerstoneCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://ccx.minep.it:3341 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • 24/7 on-site IRC chat
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
what is the idea of x11 pos coins?Huh?
there is no big asics farms yet, and pow is only some days??
its more safe to use scrypt now
there will be lot of x11 pos coins having major bugs soon!!
I'm awarding 5% EXTRA CCX to each user mining at https://ccx.hardcoreminers.com
Will be effective immediatly! (will run during today)

Automatically? Or we need to do something in addition to mining there?

No it's automatically, it pays it on top of your normal payout, so nothing for you to do but to mine!

good deal and I've already signed up to allocate some of my farm to UniversityCoin although I love this coin.

I left you guys yesterday after not being given credit for over an hour of mining this coin and to me that's a loss of over 500,000 coins and you said to restart my miners...

there are others who have miners that did the work and the coins wound up in your coffers - where are these coins and why have we all not been credited yet?

it's not surprising you're able to give a 5% bonus today - it's because you're sitting on hundreds of thousands of coins that belong to us. I was getting over 100,000 coins every 12 to 13 minutes and did not get any for over an hour and 10 minutes yesterday during the time where your servers had problems so I know you owe me at least 500k coins.

in case you forgot - here it is: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6441028

well - I don't think that was my problem - I think it was your problem and I hope you have it corrected.
It still does not sit well with me especially since my miners were showing stats, hashes and blocks. so I hope you have it fixed.

it it happens again with I won't be back

I have more important things to do like keep my miners running I should not have to worry that a pool has problem and although my miners are working properly the pool is shorting me hundreds of thousands of coins because it's owners are not as diligent as I am in making sure they're servers are running properly.

are we clear? I hope so because my mining power will be increasing 10 fold in the next few months an I'll be making some pool owners a good amount of money. I want to be sure I'm hitching my wagon to the right horse and right now I'm at 25MH/s
Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

No it's automatically, it pays it on top of your normal payout, so nothing for you to do but to mine!

Great thanks.. Smiley
ycz
Activity: 176

Nice to hear that. Thanks!
Does anyone know the "quality of the estimate" of CCX/Day?

As we can see in the two CCX mining pools:

ccx.mining-pool.in:
22,761 KH/s    5,275,709.334 CCX/Day

ccx.hardcoreminers.com:
22,887 KH/s    4,611,528.733 CCX/Day

ccx.mining-pool.in has a significantly higher estimate than ccx.hardcoreminers.com does.

The question is: which one is more accurate?

neither are accurate because it changes all the time as people come and go into the pool. If you check the same pool repeatedly it changes especially in light of the fact that the block bonus is a random number between 100k and 200k!

don't sweat it - it all works out

what you should be more concerned with when choosing a pool is which pool is located closest to you geographically in order to minimize delays over the backbone of the internet for your traffic. that is why pools have multiple stratum servers in different countries. When I am mining Flutter or EMC2 I only mine with companies that have stratum servers on the east coast of the U.S. where I'm located.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2uj4ldt.jpg

¿125.753? ¿And only 19K? ¿where are the rest of the coins? ¿Scam?

that's a question for the pool operator
ycz

i cannot update my account information... i dont get the conf email!!!

hey - can you guys up the limit from 250ccx to a lot higher for auto payouts? I'm generating 100,000 coins every 10 minutes!!!

250 is NUTS!!!

ok. changed

Can you please put back the API support?
ycz
Does anyone know the "quality of the estimate" of CCX/Day?

As we can see in the two CCX mining pools:

ccx.mining-pool.in:
22,761 KH/s    5,275,709.334 CCX/Day

ccx.hardcoreminers.com:
22,887 KH/s    4,611,528.733 CCX/Day

ccx.mining-pool.in has a significantly higher estimate than ccx.hardcoreminers.com does.

The question is: which one is more accurate?
ycz

Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.

WHAT??? WHY?

i'm checking all my emails in all folders (inbox, spam)... nothing... empty... no email...

WHERE IS DEV? I'M WAITING FOR SOLUTION TODAY (ASAP PLEASE!)

Come join https://ccx.hardcoreminers.com you can mine there!

I've implemented a new stratum server yesterday so come check that out!

working fine for me. Smiley hardcoreminers that is.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
selling cornerstone against 3 sat at bittrex before the POS Wink go and get them

(need some power money back only reason)

Get them before the pos and get extra free coins Wink

Guess he mined some after all?

I agree, but if you ask me 1,9% is a lot specialy with that just low amount of coins, also a lot promotion you can do yourself.
The problem is that it wont be on top at ones then take a look at bellacoin.

also your pos of 1% wont be low , so i skip i hope it work out for you.
Your pos increase the premined by a lot.

just cant believe anyone wanna mine it.

thats prob also why you have a low amount of respons, while some have like 15 pages Wink

Also you could take a amount % before pos not like so many coins for after 10 years mining.
its just unclear and seems scammy to me

No offence just giving my opinion Wink

Nope i made a trade and after sold it on bittrex for 3 sat, cause cant think of anyone wanting to pay more Wink still a
50% return of investment called trading

and dont return this back on me it was no offence, just that i think your to greedy with your premine Wink
How much coins you have when POS starts 150 million ? (without mining)
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.

WHAT??? WHY?

i'm checking all my emails in all folders (inbox, spam)... nothing... empty... no email...

WHERE IS DEV? I'M WAITING FOR SOLUTION TODAY (ASAP PLEASE!)
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
I have solo mined 1 block in infinity pool. It was solo mining because was only me mining in the pool.
1 block was found, and there is only 9000 + 10.000 bonus coins in the wallet instead of >100.000.

¿scam?
Just because you were the only one mining in the pool at the time you found the block doesn't mean you were the only one that contributed shares towards solving the round. Perhaps there were miners that quit the round before the block was found and when you began mining, the previous shares are still counted towards the round which you solved. To view the breakdown of how many miners were credited from the block you solved, view the round statistics page for the block by clicking on the block number hyperlink in blocks statistics page:

http://ccx.infinitypool.tk/index.php?page=statistics&action=round&height=2893

The round block reward of 125,753 CCX was credited to a total of 9 miners, which is the reason why you only received a partial payout according to the number of shares you submitted towards solving that round.
Activity: 300
Merit: 103
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

¿125.753? ¿And only 19K? ¿where are the rest of the coins? ¿Scam?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Sorry for the noob question.  Once PoW starts, after holding locking the coins in my wallet for 25 days, I will receive 20 percent?  
Coins in the wallet are eligible for PoS after they have remained unmoved for a minimum of 5 days. The stake received is based on a compound interest rate of 20% APY for the 1st year, 10% APY for the 2nd year and 2% APY for the 3rd year and thereafter. Only coins that meet the 5 day minimum, 25 day maximum coin age requirements will be eligible for staking. You should keep the wallet open and unlocked at least once every 25 days to make sure you receive the stake for all eligible coins. If you stake sooner than 25 days you will receive a smaller amount of coins per stake but it will still add up to close to 20% APY during the first year.
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
Sorry for the noob question.  Once PoW starts, after holding locking the coins in my wallet for 25 days, I will receive 20 percent? 
Pages:
Jump to: