Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CDC] CLOUDCOIN REVIVAL. PoW/PoS. ** LATEST MARCH 2015 OPENSSL FIX ** - page 6. (Read 41316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
everybody can help with vote

but i think i pay with DOT Coins...

everybody can help also

vote for CDC and we get a working explorer and a pool

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=Mario241077
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

Exchange
    Mineshaft
    Market Place
    Block Explorer
    Coin Info
    Coin Voting
legendary
what is the current block height of cloudcoin (and is there a block explorer)?

Current height is 778449

> getblockhash 778449
fda5e19b92d5b2eaf1cbe3fb2cba8ecaa9767878527b0f923b0d54add0c9b3c3

No block explorer at this stage, although given recent experiences with bter that is moving up the priority list.

any news from bter???

deposit still not working

i bring on this exchange and we have a blockexplorer https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Transaction creation will also be affected when you're trying to send a large amount relative to the size of your inputs (sending 25k CDC with inputs of 50 CDC each will require 500 inputs). I can generally send between about 10-15k CDC at a time before my client starts complaining about the transaction failing, but it may vary for you.

To completely disable staking, set reservebalance to a value that's higher than your actual balance. You can set it to something impossible if you like, to make sure that value is never exceeded

in cloudcoin.conf:

reservebalance=99999999

On the commandline:

-reservebalance=99999999

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
If you mined that 300k CDC then you probably several thousand inputs, which the client has to hunt through each time it wants to stake. Gathering those inputs into something larger (by sending to a new address in, say, 5000 CDC chunks) should help. I've run into this problem myself with a wallet.dat that grew to 180MB after mining, staking, and transacting for over a year.

You can also use 'reservebalance' in the config file or commandline to force the client to leave some or all of your balance alone when searching for inputs to stake. It's the staking that causes the client to be unresponsive.

Yea, I have tried that, seem to get atleast a few chunks out in the size of 25k each, the rest just locks up the same, going to see if it helps making the chunks even smaller.

Regarding staking, there is no way to completely disable that ? It won't be sustainable in the long run for a pool to stake at the same time.

Transaction creation will also be affected when you're trying to send a large amount relative to the size of your inputs (sending 25k CDC with inputs of 50 CDC each will require 500 inputs). I can generally send between about 10-15k CDC at a time before my client starts complaining about the transaction failing, but it may vary for you.

To completely disable staking, set reservebalance to a value that's higher than your actual balance. You can set it to something impossible if you like, to make sure that value is never exceeded Smiley

in cloudcoin.conf:

reservebalance=99999999

On the commandline:

-reservebalance=99999999
I have a bit of performance issues with the wallet, both cloudcoind (linux), and the windows wallet act the same.

With 300k+ CDC, the wallet maxes cpu constantly, rcp does not answer (times out), and eventually the wallet dies.

Is anyone else having issues ?

"version" : "v1.3.2.0",
    "protocolversion" : 60006,
    "walletversion" : 60000,

If you mined that 300k CDC then you probably several thousand inputs, which the client has to hunt through each time it wants to stake. Gathering those inputs into something larger (by sending to a new address in, say, 5000 CDC chunks) should help. I've run into this problem myself with a wallet.dat that grew to 180MB after mining, staking, and transacting for over a year.

You can also use 'reservebalance' in the config file or commandline to force the client to leave some or all of your balance alone when searching for inputs to stake. It's the staking that causes the client to be unresponsive.

Yea, I have tried that, seem to get atleast a few chunks out in the size of 25k each, the rest just locks up the same, going to see if it helps making the chunks even smaller.

Regarding staking, there is no way to completely disable that ? It won't be sustainable in the long run for a pool to stake at the same time.
legendary
what is the current block height of cloudcoin (and is there a block explorer)?

Current height is 778449

> getblockhash 778449
fda5e19b92d5b2eaf1cbe3fb2cba8ecaa9767878527b0f923b0d54add0c9b3c3

No block explorer at this stage, although given recent experiences with bter that is moving up the priority list.
legendary
I have a bit of performance issues with the wallet, both cloudcoind (linux), and the windows wallet act the same.

With 300k+ CDC, the wallet maxes cpu constantly, rcp does not answer (times out), and eventually the wallet dies.

Activity: 343
Merit: 250
got 300,000 to sell going rate on bter is 0.00000202 which = 0.6 btc because of deposits not going through right now and need btc will sell for 0.5 btc send me a pm if you want them
legendary
legendary
vote for CDC and we get a working explorer and a pool

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=Mario241077
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

Exchange
    Mineshaft
    Market Place
    Block Explorer
    Coin Info
    Coin Voting
i emailed bter abouit my deposits and they said he needed a working block explorer to check my tx id is there a working block explorer
legendary
when will deposits start showing up on bter again sent over 5,000 cloudcoins there yesterday and still has not shown up

I let bter know just over a week ago. CDC seems to have been ignored a bit over the past year or two, in some cases it has taken several weeks to get bter going again... cross your fingers!
when will deposits start showing up on bter again sent over 5,000 cloudcoins there yesterday and still has not shown up
legendary
need some working nodes wallet saids i got 4 connections to the network but will not sync what can i do to make it sync

So it is better to use for all new blockchain downloads connect= instead of addnode=

and only this
connect=203.20.114.252
connect=107.170.49.232
connect=37.187.96.15

I had so perfect reloaded the blockchain! Then you can use addnode again!
legendary
need some working nodes wallet saids i got 4 connections to the network but will not sync what can i do to make it sync

What's your current block count? If you're unable to sync it sounds like you may forked.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Yes. bter's client is properly synced - withdraws get into the blockchain within minutes - but deposits are not credited to the user's account.

I had delayed emailing bter, as they would have been quite busy getting everything going again, but I've now contacted the admin.

Thanks, hope they can fix it soon Smiley
legendary
I've sent a small amount to bter hours a go but the coin didn't make it, do we have a problem with bter still?
Thanks.

Yes. bter's client is properly synced - withdraws get into the blockchain within minutes - but deposits are not credited to the user's account.

I had delayed emailing bter, as they would have been quite busy getting everything going again, but I've now contacted the admin.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I've sent a small amount to bter hours a go but the coin didn't make it, do we have a problem with bter still?
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: