Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CDN] Canada eCoin [CDN] 🍁 Community Takeover 🍁 Celebrating Canada 150 - page 2. (Read 22869 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
A Message from Novaexchange.com! 

Spring Portfolio Cleaning. Fees reimbursed at the end of the month.

Nova headquarters is located in Sweden, which is quite a very cold place. Recently though, we have felt spring in the air.
So, Great Nova traders and trolls, spring clean your portfolio in March, We have great news, if your March Trading volume is more than 0.2 btc accumulated you get all your trading fees back minus any referrals paid out at the end of the March.

Such Fun and Trade on!!!

Happy Trading! 
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Good day fellow Canada eCoin users!

We have decided to host an AMA during our birthday bash this year,  if you have any questions you want us to answer please feel free to post them on our reddit thread here -> https://www.reddit.com/r/OfficialCanadaeCoin/comments/aw67uf/sorry_reddit_community_canada_ecoin_ama/

We will also try to live stream the AMA section of the bash.

Peace and love,

/koad
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hello fellow Canada eCoin users!

Looks like I posted this in the old thread, so here is a re-post in this (our new) thread.

The Canada eCoin Project's 5th birthday is fast approaching and we would like to invite you to come meet up with us this year to celebrate!  

This year @Estie Trixie#9922 and @whateveryousayman#8993 will be hosting CDN's birthday at their Coin Café located in Montmagny, Québec!  
https://www.facebook.com/coincafemontmagny/
125 Ave. de la Gare, Montmagny, Québec

Thursday March 28, 2019 at 2:00pm
- Canada eCoin's 5th Birthday!!
- Meet and greet
- Cake

Friday March 29th at 2:00pm
Town hall for the formation of The Canada eCoin Community Foundation / Fondation de la communauté du Canada eCoin; All are welcome.

Saturday March 30th, 2019 at 1:00pm
- Memory Competition - First and Second place prizes
- Hack-a-thon - First and Second place prizes
- Brainstorm - Merch and other rewards/giveaways

The Coin Café has been a great supporter of Canada eCoin as well as many other cryptocurrencies, so come on by and check them out, meet new people, win some prizes, play some games and have a blast with us! We hope to see you all there!  

If you live in the Montmagny area, mark your calendar now!  The Coin Café will be a physical Canada eCoin faucet during the festivities, come and get some!

With love,

Canada eCoin Staff

#CDNBash2019
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Happy New Year to everyone in CDN community. Be sure to stay active in the discord server and hold onto those CDN coins. Great dev team in place to push this project forward.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
I have looked at the Exchange Cryptopia and it is very risky to trade because the price of Canada eCoin is around 48 Satoshi.
There is no Buy Wall at 16 Satoshi prices around 0.1 Bitcoin. So is the same on the Satoshi Trade Exchange, even worse.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=CDN_BTC
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=CDN_BTC
Activity: 30
This is great coin nice work guys
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
CoinToMine.Today

ShitToMine - Mining Calculator ShitToMine - Coin Graph ShitToMine - Pool  

I have recently added Canada eCoin (CDN) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

Canada eCoin (CDN)

ShitToMine - Canada eCoin (CDN)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Activity: 2
Canada eCoin is a great ideia. A amazing community. Great expectations.
Activity: 750
Merit: 100
Good day .
I think that this project is rather a profitable investment at the moment.

See! Have to get the post numbers up. Sheesh  Roll Eyes
All these bot accounts ...
Angry

They are crazy. But, people sell those accounts so have to get the numbers up to make it worth it. Can't trust most accounts anymore. Tongue
Activity: 661
Merit: 250
Activity: 19
Canada eCoin sounds like a great idea for a project.  I do love Canada and everything about her, but that's beside the fact.  I just don't understand the reason for CDN's low price.  Hope it will catch up. 
Activity: 1
I simply love Canada eCoin. Excellent project, fast wallet, technological and innovative currency. Smiley
Activity: 1
CDN canada ecoin has a great dev team, awesome community and is 100% canadian! Go Go CDN huzzah!
Activity: 70
NIce topic to have interest in.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
I just hope this year's market can reach $ 1 million this year, let's go dev. do something to improve performance and marketcap CDN.

$1 million mcap is so small.
Target has to be $50-100 million
Activity: 169
I just hope this year's market can reach $ 1 million this year, let's go dev. do something to improve performance and marketcap CDN.
Canada eCoin (CDN)
Dedicated Port: 3434
User: Your wallet address
Password: c=CDN
Fee: 0.9%
Payout: Every 2 hours

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://mining.evo.today:3434 -u walletaddress -p c=CDN

Join our Discord
Pages: