Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CDNcoin] CPU only, Fast tx, * NO PREMINE *, prime algo, from China | Offic - page 2. (Read 20282 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
yes it is traded internationally but you seem to be missing the point.

just because a coin is made in a different country it does not make it a scam-coin.

you are being somewhat racest here, in that no other country is allowed to create an altcoin in your view, or if it does it is a scamcoin.

what makes it a scamcoin is the fact that they state it will forecast weather shit while this clearly cant be done. also that it is just a copy but this is what all shitcoins do. so it is scamcoin and shitcoin. i am not a racist. when chinese make good things those things are good. when chinese make shitty things then those are shitty things. this coin is a shitty one. And you are trying to promote it because you wasted your time mining it...
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
yes it is traded internationally but you seem to be missing the point.

just because a coin is made in a different country it does not make it a scam-coin.

you are being somewhat racest here, in that no other country is allowed to create an altcoin in your view, or if it does it is a scamcoin.
because it is true  Cool

I have been saying it to people for ages that the time will come when other countries will start to create their own alt-coins..which is the case now which will have huge potential.

Yes!! and if you are too prejudice to mine a coin from another country because its a shitcoin or a shitcountry well then you are just throwing money away.

+1, every country is entitled to create their own coin, it is alot more promising to mine a new alt-coin from a different country than one of the many new alt-coins released here everyday, 90% of them will die.

a newly created coin from a different country has huge potential because it will be embraced by the people of that country and they will look at it as there own version of bitcoin,

i think that in your way to scam people you are losing one of the main points of cryptocurrency. that it is international...
because it is true  Cool

I have been saying it to people for ages that the time will come when other countries will start to create their own alt-coins..which is the case now which will have huge potential.

Yes!! and if you are too prejudice to mine a coin from another country because its a shitcoin or a shitcountry well then you are just throwing money away.

+1, every country is entitled to create their own coin, it is alot more promising to mine a new alt-coin from a different country than one of the many new alt-coins released here everyday, 90% of them will die.

a newly created coin from a different country has huge potential because it will be embraced by the people of that country and they will look at it as there own version of bitcoin,
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
because it is true  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
The coin is more active than most new coins so I will continue to mine this one. Difficulty 8.99 with 5000 workers on the pool.

because it is true  Cool

There is really not a lot of info out there about this one... other than a chinese forum with like 15 posts total on it.... can anyone find any info?

Exactly... thats why I dont understand why so much people are writing "It's popular in china"  ??

well if you actully joined the cdncoin QQ channel, you would see thousands of chinese talking about it!!

You mean trillions of chinese. Not just thousands! hahahhaha. Its funny cause you say the same about every shitcoin you hold Smiley

There is really not a lot of info out there about this one... other than a chinese forum with like 15 posts total on it.... can anyone find any info?

Exactly... thats why I dont understand why so much people are writing "It's popular in china"  ??

well if you actully joined the cdncoin QQ channel, you would see thousands of chinese talking about it!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I have like 400-500 of these I wouldnt mind selling but no clue what they would go for.

what are you trying to find man? it is just a copy coin intended for hype that will fail although some people mined just because it was new.

Do you really believe that will do anything to compute global weather forecast? that is just to attract noobs

SUCH SCAM SUCH WOW

Do you really believe what they say about it that chinese are going mad about it? come on man. check the profiles of those guys that circlejerk here. they same the same for every scamcoin...

Maybe, but anyway it's CPU coin... For now, i don't see a lot of coin can be mine with cpu with crazy future... I mine only coin before he go on exchange... So when it's the night in russia i mine 2ch and when it's the day and all people mine again this coin in russia, i switch to this one... Maybe one of these become big and i earn good income... maybe not and i switch to other one... No stress with that
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

I have like 400-500 of these I wouldnt mind selling but no clue what they would go for.

what are you trying to find man? it is just a copy coin intended for hype that will fail although some people mined just because it was new.

Do you really believe that will do anything to compute global weather forecast? that is just to attract noobs

SUCH SCAM SUCH WOW

Do you really believe what they say about it that chinese are going mad about it? come on man. check the profiles of those guys that circlejerk here. they same the same for every scamcoin...
Activity: 44

Why do people mine this coin (+4000 workers at cdn.gpool)?
Cant find good information about this coin (translated the home page), its not very clear.
No exchanges (yet).

It's popular in china so naturally theres alot of chinese miners on it.

Can you provide me some links? Thx.
Activity: 75
Cant find good information about this coin (translated the home page), its not very clear.
No exchanges (yet).

It's popular in china so naturally theres alot of chinese miners on it. The coin's a week old so it hasn't gone into exchanges yet, though i find this as a good sign ( most likely not a dump coin).
No exchanges (yet).
Got the wallet and mining it atm, man those chinese masses sure got the wallet link jammed  Grin
Activity: 129
Merit: 12
I have 32k CDN and change. Will sell if the price is right. PM me your bids.
Selling lots of 1k CDN for 0.5 btc each

Pm me if intrested
Cdn to da moon! Just set 5 cloud miners to do my bidding Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: