Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CDNcoin] CPU only, Fast tx, * NO PREMINE *, prime algo, from China | Offic - page 5. (Read 20247 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dont wanne ask to often, but any news on that ?
We he just run a pool or will he publish the pool source ?

we got a guy working on the pool, seems like will be publish within 5 hours.. Stay tuned!

as far as I know, not  one XPM based coin pool is open source.

I just tested the pool, got some issues.

so the pool's dev is working hard on it.

hope he fix it quickly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
Thanks for that gtac..

Diff had gone up like a shuttle on take off.

last 12 hours of only found 3 blocks
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Dont wanne ask to often, but any news on that ?
We he just run a pool or will he publish the pool source ?

we got a guy working on the pool, seems like will be publish within 5 hours.. Stay tuned!
Activity: 70
Hmmm...bit file for wallet...
Waits for pool.
We need a stratum software, open source for that coin, then we can open a pool.

But as long there is no pool software, we cant help Sad

Where pool ?  Grin

did you working on the pool?
Is this CPU only minable coin or cpu friendly?  And there are no more details in your first page. As well as what about name?  CDN is already taken so what's alternative?

XPM based, so it's CPU only.
Activity: 238
They say they are working on a pool, apparently CDN is very popular because they can mine with CPUs and lack of pool means no botnet. GPUs are difficult to get in china. Regarding an exchange they also will work to release CDN in a new exchange, or someone mentioned http://www.btcqian.com/ . Oh and I am not sure if this is true but they said CDN is going for .1 yuan which i calculated to be 0.00002667 BTC . Someone mentioned 40000 CDN = 1 BTC which is .000025 BTC . If this helped, you can donate CDN here DMQJSfgb9iyR9ymqwgfdMRhjLw2Xqyg2NS
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
can we get a pool going for this just incase it does get big in china somehow?
Activity: 252
Is this CPU only minable coin or cpu friendly?  And there are no more details in your first page. As well as what about name?  CDN is already taken so what's alternative?
Activity: 494
You use this client http://www.imqq.com/ and join this group "CDNcoin.org  83830855" , it's pretty active but all in chinese Tongue . I use google translate to try to see what is going on.

Very interesting coin, at least no premine and pre-ann

Good start for chinese alt-coins
You use this client http://www.imqq.com/ and join this group "CDNcoin.org  83830855" , it's pretty active but all in chinese Tongue . I use google translate to try to see what is going on.
 Cheesy that translates to " I like big books and I can not lie,,,, " , wonder what it really means
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
我喜欢大书,并且我不可能说谎 ,,,,   
This is also what I gathered from their QQ group chat, this thing is getting big in China.
yep it is, still getting blocks here tho, every few hours. the forums are up on cdncoin.org now, i translated one of the posts, there looking to setup a pool, so i guess once that is done solo will be very hard
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Main features:
1, the use of all miners scientific computing nodes. Calculating future world climate change.

amazing, tell me more!
download link seems be down, server overload i would say. when i got the wallet at launch dl rate was really slow at 18 kb/s and im on a 250mb line
Pages:
Jump to: