Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ceal.io - decentralized information and messaging network - crowdfund live - page 5. (Read 19769 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
What happens if you don't raise enough BTC ?
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
I saw there is no deadline for this ico until you raise 1333 btc from ico? Right?  Roll Eyes
the dead line is 16 November 2016. join ICO before that day if you do not want to miss the chance.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
I saw there is no deadline for this ico until you raise 1333 btc from ico? Right?  Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
I don't know how much you raised in the 3 days but it's probably around 100 BTC (complete guess) which would be like a 100%+ bonus.
EDIT: If the escrow address contains the pre-invested funds then it's 25 BTC and a 400%+ bonus.

If I remember correctly only about 9 BTC was invested in the first 3 days (not an exact number, maybe a little more, or a little less). 25.51 BTC is all of the investments up to now.

~20 were invested in that timeframe. Investments started on oct 12 and bonus timeframe was running until oct 21st (9 days). I corrected this information in the OP.

OK. Was more than I thought than.
Activity: 520
Merit: 522
Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast
I don't know how much you raised in the 3 days but it's probably around 100 BTC (complete guess) which would be like a 100%+ bonus.
EDIT: If the escrow address contains the pre-invested funds then it's 25 BTC and a 400%+ bonus.

If I remember correctly only about 9 BTC was invested in the first 3 days (not an exact number, maybe a little more, or a little less). 25.51 BTC is all of the investments up to now.

~20 were invested in that timeframe. Investments started on oct 12 and bonus timeframe was running until oct 21st (9 days). I corrected this information in the OP.

Activity: 722
Merit: 500
A 3 day bonus period for 10% of supply is a joke, a joke.

A 10% bonus fine but 10% of the entire supply is ridiculous, even more with the notice.

Just found the project and it looks neat. I like the BTC cap as-well and would normally consider investing.

It's for that reason I'm unlikely to invest. Not just due to the economics but the principles in which this was done.

Best of luck with it.

copper member
Is there a bonus for investing early?
early investment bonus time ended. it was 18 Oct to 22 Oct.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Is there a bonus for investing early?
copper member
@Ca333

i'm a little bit invested with a running ICO and more other things, so if there will be major updates to post in translated OPs than  PM me asap
thanks

Kindly Post this Update:

This is for Every Translator.. you guys should update the translation with every new update. I'll be checking every translated Announcement separately.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
@Ca333

i'm a little bit invested with a running ICO and more other things, so if there will be major updates to post in translated OPs than  PM me asap
thanks
So ca333, you've also joined the Komodo Team...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.2060

Won't that be detrimental having to run 2 different projects at the same time?

absolutely not. collaborations like this one are essential for the survivor, evolution and integration of decentralized and blockchain-based technologies. Cooperations in the field of cryptocurrencies are not seen this often but in my opinion only have benefits. For example think about the efficient sharing of knowledge, the huge resources and community-members of both projects, and so on and son. As aforementioned in the posts above: it is the best.

Ceal will be big, wait for me, i will join your campaign after kmd camoaign ends.  Cool   Awesome news.

Thank you for your support! Remember, the CEAL crowdfund ends on 16 November.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

absolutely not. collaborations like this one are essential for the survivor, evolution and integration of decentralized and blockchain-based technologies. Cooperations in the field of cryptocurrencies are not seen this often but in my opinion only have benefits. For example think about the efficient sharing of knowledge, the huge resources and community-members of both projects, and so on and son. As aforementioned in the posts above: it is the best.

Ceal will be big, wait for me, i will join your campaign after kmd camoaign ends.  Cool   Awesome news.
copper member
Just to reminder you guys:
Ceal ICO is alive. SebastianJu is our Escrow, Invest today to get your shares in ceal.. have any doubt or question just join us in Slack:
http://slack.ceal.io/
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
help me understand why ceal network is created for users not to be censored but is designed end-to-end encrypted which means nobody can spy on us?
I don't understand how it works.
Activity: 520
Merit: 522
Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
So Ca333, you've also joined the Komodo Team...

This is a great news. and I don't think it will be detrimental at anyway. even I think it will be good for both projects.
ceal investor will be aware of Komodo and Komodo investers will get to know about ceal.

Exactly! This is how I just found out about ceal. I missed the early investment  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: