Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 111. (Read 252874 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Help me please, I can't install the wallet. When I try to open the zip file, an error occurs  Huh

right click ---> run as admin?? works?

just download winrar and use it to extract the wallet.dat
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
Help me please, I can't install the wallet. When I try to open the zip file, an error occurs  Huh

right click ---> run as admin?? works?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Distribution is still continuing? When can we start to work? Is someone tryng to contact others exchange? Which is the point?
And now one coffee  Wink

I've sent a mail to Mintpal two days ago to add it to the voting list but they ignored my request. I don't know why.  Sad

I'm don't know too, I'm not experienced in that... but I think that Poloniex could be easier

We must do our effort to support Coffeecoin.  Grin

Then start bombing Mintpal with requests to add Coffeecoin. They'll notice sooner or later.  Grin

Do you think it could be better that handle this situation just one person or is it better if all of us write to mintpal or poloniex? Is there someone that has a bit of time to do this? I apologize but I don't know how it works. Maybe I'll do better my part when we'll do brainstorming.
between a little time the distribution's fever will go away, then the thread will not be always in the top of the page and we must have a road map

Don't know. Maybe we should wait till the ditribution is finished. I try to contact Poloniex till then.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
richlist? i have 2.2 million!!!!! Smiley)))

How is that?  Huh

i was buying everything... some even sold at 50 satoshi.. great amounts..
Activity: 38
I'm in! applying for coffeecoin stake. Changed signature with my coffeecoin address. Thanks a lot.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Distribution is still continuing? When can we start to work? Is someone tryng to contact others exchange? Which is the point?
And now one coffee  Wink

I've sent a mail to Mintpal two days ago to add it to the voting list but they ignored my request. I don't know why.  Sad

I'm don't know too, I'm not experienced in that... but I think that Poloniex could be easier

We must do our effort to support Coffeecoin.  Grin

Then start bombing Mintpal with requests to add Coffeecoin. They'll notice sooner or later.  Grin

Do you think it could be better that handle this situation just one person or is it better if all of us write to mintpal or poloniex? Is there someone that has a bit of time to do this? I apologize but I don't know how it works. Maybe I'll do better my part when we'll do brainstorming.
between a little time the distribution's fever will go away, then the thread will not be always in the top of the page and we must have a road map
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
And now one coffee  Wink

I've sent a mail to Mintpal two days ago to add it to the voting list but they ignored my request. I don't know why.  Sad
I sent one couple of days ago as well and they ignored.  Angry
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
I still have not received a coin?Does anyone know how this is going right?
And now one coffee  Wink

I've sent a mail to Mintpal two days ago to add it to the voting list but they ignored my request. I don't know why.  Sad

We must do our effort to support Coffeecoin.  Grin

Then start bombing Mintpal with requests to add Coffeecoin. They'll notice sooner or later.  Grin
Activity: 38
Signature added.
Please count me in for a free cup of coffee. Thanks! Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
And now one coffee  Wink

We must do our effort to support Coffeecoin.  Grin
And now one coffee  Wink

Activity: 111
Added my signature. I want some coffee coins. Thanks!
sxh
Activity: 58
coffeecoin all payment done?
And now one coffee  Wink

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Why did not I receive CFC???DEV you help me solve it Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
The name is appropriate virtual currency, ah, like
Distribution is still continuing? When can we start to work? Is someone tryng to contact others exchanges? Which is the point?
And now one coffee  Wink
Jump to: