Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 109. (Read 252874 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
How many coins from 100M will be sent to BTT users at all?
check main page
I think I have checked already but didn't find anything.

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
@Coffeecoin community
Been added on Coinmarketcap.com is very important!

Who will communicate with them?

well said
I think that if you want you can communicate with them. If I'm not wrong nobody is doing it till now, distribution takes a lot of energy. Do you want to do it?
Also subreddit page is important. Dev, are you thinking for a bounty for someone could make the subreddit page? I mean an appealing page

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.new#new (posted: Could you add Coffeecoin to the list of coinmarketcap.)

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Good job  Cool
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
check main page
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
CoffeeCoin. Nice and interesting.
Activity: 145
@Coffeecoin community
Been added on Coinmarketcap.com is very important!

Who will communicate with them?

well said
I think that if you want you can communicate with them. If I'm not wrong nobody is doing it till now, distribution takes a lot of energy. Do you want to do it?
Also subreddit page is important. Dev, are you thinking for a bounty for someone could make the subreddit page? I mean an appealing page

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.new#new (posted: Could you add Coffeecoin to the list of coinmarketcap.)

Sincerely,

Wiskunde
Activity: 29
signature added and posted
Activity: 9
Activity: 146
Activity: 169
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
So I can't receive my free CFC.. I'm sad  Cry
I'll send you 500 CFC gimme your addy!!
Really thank you! *.* C2E9L3zxrYVvUWAGtuYRCHL3kxXMrsnmFf

Sent you gl Smiley
Thank you!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
you are really cool, I expect more features
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Btw, does anybody know what happened to this coin? http://www.coffeecoin.org/
Sharing has ended. 1,000 + person have got the shares. There will be more person get Mini
What does it mean, get Mini?

Dev is very articulate... He needs to find somebody to run PR for him or this will be going downhill sooner rather than later.

Yes, and it seems the dev is not good in english either.  Tongue

There is some atrocious text on the website:

"Coffee currency means to Coffee. Into people's life and work. We will also set up a community convenience. Everyone can exchange in the community. The community become stronger and become so that people often use. At the same time Coffee coin will have further increased some similar chat. Ordering like features. Also add some interesting things. Let people after work can be like a cup of Coffee relax rest. Our team is also at a later time to participate in the charity to help some need to get help. We look forward to your joining"

It makes my eyes bleed coffee...

That's what I'm talking about. LOL

This looks like Google translate from Chinese or some other Asian language to be honest. So it could be that the developer does not speak ANY English lol I am wondering why the site has only English version then...
Activity: 64
CFC such a high popularity in recent coins are only a few days, I love CFC! Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Sharing has ended. 1,000 + person have got the shares. There will be more person get Mini

Dev is very articulate... He needs to find somebody to run PR for him or this will be going downhill sooner rather than later.

"Coffee currency means to Coffee. Into people's life and work. We will also set up a community convenience. Everyone can exchange in the community. The community become stronger and become so that people often use. At the same time Coffee coin will have further increased some similar chat. Ordering like features. Also add some interesting things. Let people after work can be like a cup of Coffee relax rest. Our team is also at a later time to participate in the charity to help some need to get help. We look forward to your joining"

So the beginning of the road map surely have to be to help the dev with the language, over all in all the official sites ( there is nothing badly than a page written without sense). And yes, I agree, it's could be better if he looks for a communicator  Smiley

And how you can see, I'm not the right person to teach english  Cheesy
Activity: 84

That's what I'm talking about. LOL
Activity: 674
Activity: 154
this is the same exact logo as starbucks   o.O

Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
I have received, thanks DEV
Jump to: