Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 25. (Read 252873 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
updated my wallet and coins lost all Huh
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I hope Bittrex won't struggle with the swap...

Bittrex has done this swap before multiple times with success
, so nothing to worry about there. I still haven't heard anything from them yet though, so I plan on bugging them through IRC next Tongue The OP contains the latest news about the exchange swaps, and I always post updates AS SOON as they happen, so the info is reliable.

To the guy(s) with CFC sell orders on Coinano, move your coins as soon as possible, they're not participating in the swap and your coins will be lost Tongue
I can confirm this !
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018
Check the OP 

It would be nice if one of our awesome community members made a Mac/Linux wallet...hint hint Wink

I make Windows and Mac OSX installers, binary files you can find here:
https://github.com/testzcrypto/Coffecoin-2.0/releases/tag/2.0.0

Enjoy!  Smiley

### Changes in this release:
- Update to OpenSSL1.0.1h (security fix for SSL http RPC)
- Windows installer
- Mac OSX installer

If you find this useful, donation greatly appreciated, Coffecoin 2.0: CVZJei1ymhPZejr4nxZibd11AoMAeVnozn

PS: I pull all changes to official GitHub https://github.com/Orangecoins/Coffecoin-2.0
legendary
Activity: 1876
What do we do if our coins are on one of the exchanges where it says "Notified, but not acknowledged"?

Exchange Swap Info (Updated as we receive information):
Bittrex Notified, but not acknowledged
Bleutrade Notified and acknowledged. Swap underway.
ShareXcoin WARNING! Website Offline! Please refer to this notice
C-Cex Notified, and acknowledged. Exchange wallet is going down today (June 20) in preparation for the swap, beginning June 22.
Coinano Will not participate! Send coins to another exchange
Coinnext Notified, but not acknowledged

wait until they acknowledge  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What do we do if our coins are on one of the exchanges where it says "Notified, but not acknowledged"?

C-Cex Notified, and acknowledged. Exchange wallet is going down today (June 20) in preparation for the swap, beginning June 22.

Good question!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1876
Now get back to everyone voting on mintpal Smiley
Activity: 112

Bittrex has done this swap before multiple times with success, so nothing to worry about there. I still haven't heard anything from them yet though, so I plan on bugging them through IRC next Tongue The OP contains the latest news about the exchange swaps, and I always post updates AS SOON as they happen, so the info is reliable.

To the guy(s) with CFC sell orders on Coinano, move your coins as soon as possible, they're not participating in the swap and your coins will be lost Tongue
POW is enabled up to block 25k to help jump-start the network. Now is as good time to get some "free" CFC Smiley The reward is 100 CFC/block

If you want to mine, put this in your coffeecoin2.0.conf file, change the rpcuser and rpcpassword to suit your needs, and set up your miner with matching information.

addnode=54.235.244.167
addnode=54.235.70.55
addnode=121.215.135.193
addnode=162.250.121.202
server=1
rpcport=16889
rpcuser=
rpcpassword=IloveCFC

great bonus at enabling POW for this restart

solo mining is working like a charm Cheesy

I figured you guys would like that Cheesy It's a win-win situation all around. Everyone has a chance to get some CFC, and the network still generates blocks until POS can fully support the network.
Activity: 206
POW is enabled up to block 25k to help jump-start the network. Now is as good time to get some "free" CFC Smiley The reward is 100 CFC/block

If you want to mine, put this in your coffeecoin2.0.conf file, change the rpcuser and rpcpassword to suit your needs, and set up your miner with matching information.

addnode=54.235.244.167
addnode=54.235.70.55
addnode=121.215.135.193
addnode=162.250.121.202
server=1
rpcport=16889
rpcuser=
rpcpassword=IloveCFC

great bonus at enabling POW for this restart

solo mining is working like a charm Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288

addnode=54.235.244.167
addnode=54.235.70.55
addnode=121.215.135.193
addnode=162.250.121.202
server=1
rpcport=16889
rpcuser=
rpcpassword=IloveCFC
Activity: 781
Activity: 90
Check the OP 

It would be nice if one of our awesome community members made a Mac/Linux wallet...hint hint Wink

sweeeeeeeet!!!! just downloaded the new wallet. you are a fighter!!
Check the OP 

Hi everyone !

Would the CFC community allow me to make my Berlin-based start-up to accept Coffeecoin ?
I mean, Berlin loves crypto and i think it would be so great for the exposure of the coin!

We produce passive DJ mixers, easy to use for everyone. I know that the purpose of CFC is Coffee, but maybe it's worth it, even if the domain is tech products ?   

Hey, what do you mean by "passive"?
Passive circuitsboards, it doesn't require power supply or batteries!
The device is designed to be powered with audio signal from mp3 players.

"Pokketmixer Berlin" for further information.

Ok, thanks for the info!  Smiley
Hi everyone !

Would the CFC community allow me to make my Berlin-based start-up to accept Coffeecoin ?
I mean, Berlin loves crypto and i think it would be so great for the exposure of the coin!

We produce passive DJ mixers, easy to use for everyone. I know that the purpose of CFC is Coffee, but maybe it's worth it, even if the domain is tech products ?   

Passive circuitsboards, it doesn't require power supply or batteries!
The device is designed to be powered with audio signal from mp3 players.

"Pokketmixer Berlin" for further information.
Hi everyone !

Hey Guy, of course you can buy everything with Coffee.
You can just do it and not even ask ;-)

NO, absolutely NOT!!!... just kidding! Of course you can lol
Hi everyone !

Great, we have a meeting this afternoon and we'll discuss about integrating cryptos (bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, darkcoin, coffeecoin).
I'll keep you updated!
Pages:
Jump to: