Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 28. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
when is the cfcv2 launch?

When OCdev fixes the POS problem. Everything else is already complete.
when is the cfcv2 launch?
I think things that happen happen. We want to make our money a real good.
Not traceable (darkcoin) and reversable transactions.

We have to accept, that this has consequences. If I trust anyone with it, i risk, that its gone.
If i buy an ounce gold and store it at a trading location, and the owner can run away, because i don't know him personally, its gone.
I should have stored it in my flat instead.

Can you imagine the press, if bitcoin did similar things after the mt.gox desaster?
Many people would loose their trust in it, because they can change the system randomly.

Different story here though, people sent their coins to sharex to be swapped as instructed when new client arrives, sharex obviously is no longer participating in the swap they agreed to, so if people can prove they sent them to the exchange then they get the swap.

no ones run off with the coins, they are still at the address' sent for the coins to be swapped, so if you can prove u sent and they are still there, dev agrees to swap them.

no systems being changed randomly, original coin was unfixable so is being completely replaced.

If anyone here has a firm grasp on the situation, it's Kelsey.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

We have to accept, that this has consequences. If I trust anyone with it, i risk, that its gone.
If i buy an ounce gold and store it at a trading location, and the owner can run away, because i don't know him personally, its gone.

Can you imagine the press, if bitcoin did similar things after the mt.gox desaster?
Many people would loose their trust in it, because they can change the system randomly.

Different story here though, people sent their coins to sharex to be swapped as instructed when new client arrives, sharex obviously is no longer participating in the swap they agreed to, so if people can prove they sent them to the exchange then they get the swap.

no ones run off with the coins, they are still at the address' sent for the coins to be swapped, so if you can prove u sent and they are still there, dev agrees to swap them.

no systems being changed randomly, original coin was unfixable so is being completely replaced.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

legendary
However, people can at most proof that they did deposit some CFC to ShareX. It is more than unlikely they can show proof they didn't sell their ShareX holdings and then withdraw BTC afterward

Not that hard to track via the blockchain explorer, I'm confident I could track this.

Harder to prove any bought on the exchange but not appearing in ur online exchange wallet address.

In my case I'll be just claiming those I sent to the exchange for the swap (luckily for staking purpose most the times earlier I bought I'd sent back to my wallet), any bought on the exchange that I can't now prove I'll just write off as lost (none of which is in anyway coffeecoin's fault) along with the various other coins I lost in sharex including some btc Sad
shit,I lost 400K CFC!!!

bitch = sharexcoin.com=shit   Angry Angry Angry

Start from here, then read the 2 posts following that.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7148302

Dear DEV

what is "Corrected by Profitus. 6/6/2014 transactions are allegedly due to staking" means? do i'll get my coins back?

I withdrawals my coffeecoin on the last day Sharexcoin.com still alive! but next day Sharexcoin.com is gone. (withdrawals to bittrex.com but no rcvd.)

my info as below:

C43WCbuBXWAqEUxjF2gegKq5NdQWLxekbn   604,584.00000000   6/6/2014   eugenetsou   Corrected by Profitus. 6/6/2014 transactions are allegedly due to staking

i think the address should be BvkviTgHGvxfij836DThx5pBpe6QCzGxQJ

my bittrex.com address : C43WCbuBXWAqEUxjF2gegKq5NdQWLxekbn
my Sharexcoin.com address : BvkviTgHGvxfij836DThx5pBpe6QCzGxQJ

pls. check

Thank you !

The most recent transaction is at the bottom, rather than the top. You had the oldest transaction listed, rather than the newest, so I fixed it. Any transaction AFTER 6/2 are potentially threatening, because that is the date they supposedly "shut down". Judging from the nature of those transactions on 6/6, they appear to be created from wallet staking, so nothing to worry about. Other than that, they haven't moved.

As far as reimbursing ShareX losses, we'll cross that bridge when we get there. As of right now, we're merely tracking ShareX addresses to make sure they're not dumping users' coins on any other exchanges. Your help in identifying and tracking these addresses is greatly appreciated. When it comes time, I will handle the ShareX losses manually, provided each holder can show proof.

Hi dev,

First of all, I have to appreciate that our dev would like to reimburse ShareX losses to affected people

However, people can at most proof that they did deposit some CFC to ShareX. It is more than unlikely they can show proof they didn't sell their ShareX holdings and then withdraw BTC afterward

I think similar issue has already been discussed on Qora thread, coz Poloniex (Busoni) had seized 24M Qora from suspicious zip's accounts but he cannot find an effective way to distribute them back to those people affected. Therefore the money will likely go back to Qora foundation

This is really a sadly long story you can read here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qora-released-16-may-100-pos-new-source-522102

This one's for you, Test.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7134619

There will be loss, no doubt. Unless ShareX comes back online, I can only reimburse those that can show proof of deposit via traceable addresses with a screenshot of their wallet showing the transaction details. The block explorer and the wallet screenshot must match up perfectly, including amount sent, taking transaction fees into account, timestamp, transaction ID, and sender and recipient addresses. In other words, the block explorer must report matching details, and the balance must still remain there.

I suppose the only way it would work effectively is if conducting a buy/sell transaction on an exchange causes the coins to change addresses, and not conducting a buy/sell transaction would keep them at the same address. I'll do a little research and report back.
Activity: 465
shit,I lost 400K CFC!!!

Dear DEV

what is "Corrected by Profitus. 6/6/2014 transactions are allegedly due to staking" means? do i'll get my coins back?

I withdrawals my coffeecoin on the last day Sharexcoin.com still alive! but next day Sharexcoin.com is gone. (withdrawals to bittrex.com but no rcvd.)

my info as below:

C43WCbuBXWAqEUxjF2gegKq5NdQWLxekbn   604,584.00000000   6/6/2014   eugenetsou   Corrected by Profitus. 6/6/2014 transactions are allegedly due to staking

pls. check

Thank you !

The most recent transaction is at the bottom, rather than the top. You had the oldest transaction listed, rather than the newest, so I fixed it. Any transaction AFTER 6/2 are potentially threatening, because that is the date they supposedly "shut down". Judging from the nature of those transactions on 6/6, they appear to be created from wallet staking, so nothing to worry about. Other than that, they haven't moved.

As far as reimbursing ShareX losses, we'll cross that bridge when we get there. As of right now, we're merely tracking ShareX addresses to make sure they're not dumping users' coins on any other exchanges. Your help in identifying and tracking these addresses is greatly appreciated. When it comes time, I will handle the ShareX losses manually, provided each holder can show proof.

Hi dev,

First of all, I have to appreciate that our dev would like to reimburse ShareX losses to affected people

I think similar issue has already been discussed on Qora thread, coz Poloniex (Busoni) had seized 24M Qora from suspicious zip's accounts but he cannot find an effective way to distribute them back to those people affected. Therefore the money will likely go back to Qora foundation

This is really a sadly long story you can read here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qora-released-16-may-100-pos-new-source-522102
shit,I lost 400K CFC!!!

bitch = sharexcoin.com=shit   Angry Angry Angry

Dear DEV

my info as below:

pls. check

Thank you !

The most recent transaction is at the bottom, rather than the top. You had the oldest transaction listed, rather than the newest, so I fixed it. Any transactions AFTER 6/2 are potentially threatening, because that is the date they supposedly "shut down". Judging from the nature of those transactions on 6/6, they appear to be created from wallet staking, so nothing to worry about. Other than that, they haven't moved.

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Dear DEV

my info as below:

pls. check

Thank you !
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
shit,I lost 400K CFC!!!

Activity: 280
As someone who is highly critical of most alts, I am very confident in the current dev (few private background convos back and forward), seems pretty clued up to the inner workings of the crypto community.

Time to start upping the voting on mintpal Smiley

I'm voting every hour!  Wink
legendary
As someone who is highly critical of most alts, I am very confident in the current dev (few private background convos back and forward), seems pretty clued up to the inner workings of the crypto community.

Time to start upping the voting on mintpal Smiley

If you guys aren't aware, CFC is also traded against HTML on Bleutrade

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/CFC/HTML
legendary
Merit: 1005
Great news and well done a big appreciate for your hard work Dev. keep it up we are waiting take your time to fix the things our support is with Coffeecoin. Wink
Activity: 280
Progress with V2

So far, the network is set up on 4 nodes with the new specs, mined out, and checkpointed. OCdev is just having issues getting the network to create POS blocks. At this point, it could be a waiting game to ensure blocks are being solved (although it's already been pass the initial 24 hour minimum), or it could be the fact that only 4 nodes are supporting the network, rather than 100 or 1000s of clients. OCdev is going to tinker with the code on an alternate client with the same genesis block info, to try and figure out what's causing the hold-up.

In the meantime, get your coins ready for the swap and anticipate a delay. Not a long one, but a delay, all the same.

Great news! Looking forward to the swap.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1288
Progress with V2

So far, the network is set up on 4 nodes with the new specs, mined out, and checkpointed. OCdev is just having issues getting the network to create POS blocks. At this point, it could be a waiting game to ensure blocks are being solved (although it's already been pass the initial 24 hour minimum), or it could be the fact that only 4 nodes are supporting the network, rather than 100 or 1000s of clients. OCdev is going to tinker with the code on an alternate client with the same genesis block info, to try and figure out what's causing the hold-up.

In the meantime, get your coins ready for the swap and anticipate a delay. Not a long one, but a delay, all the same.

Thank you again!
Activity: 350
thanks coffeecoin
waiting for swap day patiently  Smiley
Progress with V2

So far, the network is set up on 4 nodes with the new specs, mined out, and checkpointed. OCdev is just having issues getting the network to create POS blocks. At this point, it could be a waiting game to ensure blocks are being solved (although it has already passed the initial 24 hour minimum), or it could be the fact that only 4 nodes are supporting the network, rather than 100 or 1000s of clients. OCdev is going to tinker with the code on an alternate client with the same genesis block info, to try and figure out what's causing the hold-up.

Pages:
Jump to: