Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 52. (Read 252873 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
Hey guys, my wallet is stuck at ~3090 blocks remaining and my balance went to the stake. Any ideas?

Anyone?  Huh

did you add?

coffeecoin.conf

Code:
addnode=107.178.67.78
addnode=212.114.59.109
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey guys, my wallet is stuck at ~3090 blocks remaining and my balance went to the stake. Any ideas?

Anyone?  Huh
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
voted on mintpal #642

top 100 is not too far  Tongue
What about Poloniex? When we get there?  Grin

The wallet is currently undergoing some changes, when the new wallet is ready we will be added to Poloniex.

Wow, that's good to hear!  Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

The wallet is currently undergoing some changes, when the new wallet is ready we will be added to Poloniex.
Activity: 336
good concept coin, but i think i had missed it.

You haven't missed anything, the coin is still dirt cheap on Bittrex. Unless of course you can't afford to spend a few bucks on a coin that can easily go 10x in less than a month.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
good concept coin, but i think i had missed it.
Activity: 160
 The price of Coffeecoin is higher and higher, a good phenomenon Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 308
Dev, I applied for the giveaway but never got my name on the list (or coins).  Any idea what happened?

I'm not the Dev, but I looked through your post history and you don't have any post in this thread other then this one.  So either you applied under a different account or maybe you posted your wallet address in your post instead of your signature and it got deleted  Huh
Activity: 83
Dev, I applied for the giveaway but never got my name on the list (or coins).  Any idea what happened?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
coffeecoin greatly increase these days, continue to refuel.
Activity: 322
Back from short vacation

Alright guys, I'm back in town and ready to rock. I've got two things to report:

1. Our coder is hard at work, and will release a few updates at a time. The first update will be comprised of min stake age reduced to 1 day and removing POW. Release date and block number will be announced soon.

2. WORCAS Coffee would like to be our first official coffee vendor! More details will follow in the near future. In order to make this a reality, we need a payment processor! CoinPayments has already added us to their voting list, so you all know what to do! Vote, vote vote!

great thanks, getting into the vote mode for coinpayments.
Activity: 112
Back from short vacation

Alright guys, I'm back in town and ready to rock. I've got two things to report:

1. Our coder is hard at work, and will release a few updates at a time. The first update will be comprised of min stake age reduced to 1 day and removing POW. Release date and block number will be announced soon.

2. WORCAS Coffee would like to be our first official coffee vendor! More details will follow in the near future. In order to make this a reality, we need a payment processor! CoinPayments has already added us to their voting list, so you all know what to do! Vote, vote vote!
Pages:
Jump to: