Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 47. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
My amount of BTC mined on CFC multipool has not been payed yet as CFC. When will that happen?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
CFC Guild placeholder site added to OP. It is by no-means the complete product. It will be overhauled after we receive funding through CryptoStocks listing (more to come on that later)

Why don't you let people invest their CFC into CFC Guild?

Following steps would be good for both CFC and CFC Guild.

1) Let people invest their CFC into Guild. It will absorb circulation volume of CFC in the market.

2) CFC Guild uses their invested CFC to buy raw material from coffee bean suppliers. (CFC payment)
1) and 2) will support CFC price and promote seller adoption. The suppliers can easily exchange CFC into BTC or fiat money.

3) CFC Guild trades beans and makes profit, then distribute dividend to share holders. Share holders can select option to receive dividend by CFC, BTC or Coffee bean itself.

As far as I know, cryptostocks listing is not a good choice. Let's build CFC economy model.

Before I can give you my reasoning, you have to understand the 2 separate entity types and the proposed share allocation. Investors WILL be able to invest CFC. If not given that opportunity, it would all be for nothing.

The Guild (For-profit business entity) 55%
Purpose: Sell goods (coffee-related merchandise) and services (fee-based vendor hosting and advertising), and facilitate business partnerships and trade agreements.

The Foundation (Non-profit entity) 5% (Given as "donation" for development)
Purpose: Development of all CFC-related materials including the coin, wallet technology (and updates), and direction moving forward. The coin still needs to be developed, and our "development fund" needs a boost.

Public: 30%
Purpose: Source of initial project funding (BTC, LTC)

Held for CFC (Public): 10%
Purpose: A portion of shares held for public purchase in CFC. Capped to avoid centralization.

Profit-sharing in BTC and CFC payouts are part of the plan. For day to day business, I chose to accept BTC as the principle investment to avoid having to "strategically dump" CFC just to fund our endeavors.

Our marketcap is very small at the moment, so to avoid making a huge footprint in the CFC economy (and mainly avoid centralization), the percentage offered for CFC is capped. One entity owning the majority of CFC is NOT beneficial to anyone. There will be multiple (at most 5) stages of share allocation, so everyone would have multiple opportunities to invest BTC as well as CFC. Keep in mind the Guild is a business entity founded to support and encourage the use and development of CFC. Still, think of it just like any other merchant. Our only goal is not just selling beans for cash; We are shooting much higher than that.

At the present moment, ask yourself this:

"Are real-world coffee wholesalers and retailers offering their products for CFC?" NO, but the Guild will. Cryptocurrency acceptance is few, and far between in comparison to fiat. The Guild aims to open up the avenue for cryptocurrency in terms of international trade, and eventually imports and exports as a whole.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Mintpal #750 give me a cookie!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
CFC Guild placeholder site added to OP. It is by no-means the complete product. It will be overhauled after we receive funding through CryptoStocks listing (more to come on that later)

1) Let people invest their CFC into Guild. It will absorb circulation volume of CFC in the market.

2) CFC Guild uses their invested CFC to buy raw material from coffee bean suppliers. (CFC payment)
1) and 2) will support CFC price and promote seller adoption. The suppliers can easily exchange CFC into BTC or fiat money.

3) CFC Guild trades beans and makes profit, then distribute dividend to share holders. Share holders can select option to receive dividend by CFC, BTC or Coffee bean itself.

As far as I know, cryptostocks listing is not a good choice. Let's build CFC economy model.

100% agree.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

I apologize for not saying much today; it's been a rough day  Roll Eyes

I'm drafting up a funding proposal at the moment. The more I write, the more I'm starting to see a pattern: We need money to make money! Unfortunately, the 1m CFC fund the previous dev passed down doesn't quite stretch... We may have to cross paths with CryptoStocks in the future  Wink
Guys, let's brainstorm a bit on this list:

List of countries by coffee production
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The following table lists the total coffee production of each coffee exporting country.

Country    60 kilogram bags    Kilograms    Pounds
Brazil    42,512,000    2,550,720,009    5,611,584,000
Vietnam    15,000,000    900,000,000    1,980,000,000
Colombia    11,600,000    696,000,000    1,531,200,000
Indonesia    6,850,000    411,000,000    904,200,000
Ethiopia    6,500,000    330,000,000    726,000,000
India    5,005,000    300,300,000    660,660,000
Mexico    4,500,000    270,000,000    594,000,000
Guatemala    4,000,000    240,000,000    528,000,000
Peru    3,500,000    210,000,000    462,000,000
Honduras    2,700,000    162,000,000    356,400,000

Can you imagine if all suppliers were able to be paid in Coffeecoin? An awful lot of money would be saved. We should deffinitely plan something at least for Brazil, Vietnam and Colombia.

Sounds like the makings of a caffeine-powered super empire. I like it.

im located in colombia so thats a +1 for the future!
Pages:
Jump to: