Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 63. (Read 23755 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Genie ICO admin
Thanks  Smiley much appreciated.
I like your blog on medium!
copper member
Genie ICO admin
We accept investors from other countries, as long as they clear the KYC mandated by the regulators. If you are interested, please register at www.crowd-genie.com and upload the required documents.

I am very interested in Singapore-based Fintech products.
Do you accept investors from different countries or investors from singapore base alone? What about the investment, is there a minimum investment for SMEs?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
No - we would continue with the business. Our borrowers would typically convert to fiat.
Do you depend on crypto market? I mean, if BTC crashes, what happens to your loan business?
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
I want to buy the tokens, but why is there a min limit?
Activity: 164
Do you depend on crypto market? I mean, if BTC crashes, what happens to your loan business?
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
I am very interested in Singapore-based Fintech products.
Do you accept investors from different countries or investors from singapore base alone? What about the investment, is there a minimum investment for SMEs?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Our next markets for expansion are India and Australia. Our Directors are of Indian origin, and have worked in the market; and Australian security laws are very similar to those in Singapore.
How do you scale up your business? Arent there any multicultural difficulties? Or legislation obstacles?
brand new
Activity: 0
Interesting project. is it for global market or asia only?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Initial plan is Asia including India, Indonesia, and Australia.
Interesting project. is it for global market or asia only?
Activity: 169
How do you scale up your business? Arent there any multicultural difficulties? Or legislation obstacles?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hardcap 100,00 ETH? This is around 100 mln usd by current ETH rate. Its too much for exhange

Since it is hardcap, it is not necessary to be reached.
Anyway, I like this project.
Activity: 135
Do you have any competitors around?
Activity: 308
Can I send my ETH directly from bitstamp if the ETH wallet I entered in my profile is my mew wallet?
Activity: 157
You already are a working company, arent you?
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Hardcap 100,00 ETH? This is around 100 mln usd by current ETH rate. Its too much for exhange
Activity: 161
Impressive! The world needs to simplify the borrowing mecanism, especially for small business!
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Spread the word  Smiley and earn the referral fee!
Wow, just read through about the program, I like that I would get paid in currency! I need it!
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Hi, I believe our team has responded to you.
Hi, may i know how i can withdraw my fiat from the cg ico website? I deposited more than what i had intended. There isnt a page for me to access to do reversals/withdrawals back to my debit card/paypal?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Hi, may i know how i can withdraw my fiat from the cg ico website? I deposited more than what i had intended. There isnt a page for me to access to do reversals/withdrawals back to my debit card/paypal?
Activity: 112
What is your project about? You are a new fintech?
Pages:
Jump to: