Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 58. (Read 23755 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Hello! It is impressive that you are going to make an ecosystem with easy and transparent fin operations!
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Genie ICO admin
There is bounty - here's the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2564886.new;topicseen#new

Additionally, we are running a referral program: https://medium.com/@genieico/launch-of-genie-icos-referral-program-12b192b2ee12

It would actually be better if there is bounty for this ICO why there isn't any bounty for this?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
A lot of folks! Some have even used the referral bonus earned to buy more tokens Smiley

Hey! Guys, who has already joined the referral?
The presale is already started? how much have you raised so far?
Activity: 195
Yes, I totally join the referral! Do I have to buy some tokens for myself first?
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
It would actually be better if there is bounty for this ICO why there isn't any bounty for this?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
A lot of folks! Some have even used the referral bonus earned to buy more tokens Smiley

copper member
Genie ICO admin
That's surprising - try this link: http://bit.ly/2D9Jd6I. We tested it on a couple of browsers and it is working!

Activity: 164
How many team members do you have? You must be very busy with building an entire ecosystem!
Activity: 205
Activity: 166
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Thank you Smiley
LICENSED & OPERATIONAL LENDING PLATFORM is a very interesting project  I hope more investor will come to this, because. I can that Crowd Genie Coin has a greater impact for the investor. This project focused on lending SMEs and which is also the only platform where directors co-invest in every investments.

Activity: 164
How will you evaluate the lenders reputation? What parametres will do it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
LICENSED & OPERATIONAL LENDING PLATFORM is a very interesting project  I hope more investor will come to this, because. I can that Crowd Genie Coin has a greater impact for the investor. This project focused on lending SMEs and which is also the only platform where directors co-invest in every investments.
Activity: 120
Information from your website indicate that non of your team members have blochchain technology experience and there is no advisor(s) bridging this gap. This might have a thing on the confidence people will have on this project. There are other lending projects out there e.g ETHLend, so what is unique about Genie? Thanks
Activity: 84
Would it be possible to use this platform for lending assets outside Singapore?
Activity: 222
Any predictions on market situation and cgcoin price next year?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
We work only with businesses, the risks are more manageable
Why are you working just with business clients? Can individuals be a borrower too?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Yes - we provide a fact sheet and the financial statements of the borrowers for the lenders to review
Can a lender view the history of a borrower? Or it is all private?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Yes - we have a 50% bonus. And 5% referral bonus Smiley

Our CEO just announced airdrop for token holders by this Friday.  Grin
Singapore licenced?
Any giveaway bonus for members? Grin
Activity: 184
Why are you working just with business clients? Can individuals be a borrower too?
Pages:
Jump to: