Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 71. (Read 23755 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
LOL im new here? What is peer to peer??Wink

ask google pls such type of questions  Undecided
Activity: 16
is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway? would like to know if there is
Activity: 169
Just watched your interview, its so cool to see Akshay! Do you plan making new interviews?
Activity: 131
LOL im new here? What is peer to peer??Wink
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Genie ICO admin
Activity: 171
How can I join the referral? Instruction?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Does anyone know how much fund has been raised?
This project seems promising, I might invest into it.
Activity: 164
How can a borrower get more reputation tokens?
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
We are in the pre-ICO; and are not in a position to share the funds raised now, due to restrictions from private investors. We will share the fund raise once the public sale starts

Hi guys how many days already past since the pre ico started? and how the pre ico is going? Can someone update me how much is the current earning of the pre ico. Thanks
Oh I see, I fully understand that matter. I will just wait for the further announcement about the current status of it. For the mean time, I will explore more about this coin and platform.
copper member
Genie ICO admin
We are in the pre-ICO; and are not in a position to share the funds raised now, due to restrictions from private investors. We will share the fund raise once the public sale starts

Hi guys how many days already past since the pre ico started? and how the pre ico is going? Can someone update me how much is the current earning of the pre ico. Thanks
Futurov
Another thing, I saw the crowd genie ecosystem overview and I understand how it is works. I just want to ask what kind of security system or security measures you are going to implement?
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Is your project designed for large busineses or more for individual needs?
Futurov
copper member
Genie ICO admin
We don't provide loans to individuals, only to small businesses.

Are there any restrictions about money lending? For example can a user borrow money to pay off a mortgage?
Activity: 164
Are there any restrictions about money lending? For example can a user borrow money to pay off a mortgage?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Check out our bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2564886.new;topicseen#new

And we have recently announced a referral bonus of 5% paid in currency, not tokens! https://medium.com/@genieico/launch-of-genie-icos-referral-program-12b192b2ee12?source=linkShare-ad41734fd197-1514486735

Is it too late to join the bounty? Or I can still be a part of Crowd Genie project?
Activity: 123
Is it too late to join the bounty? Or I can still be a part of Crowd Genie project?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Thank you   Smiley
Lucky to join you! Wish you to reach your target soon!
copper member
Genie ICO admin
1. We are operational with a track record of more than 18 months. 2. We are licensed in a tier 1 Financial hub like Singapore 3. We aim to build an end to end platform from KYC to secondary market trading of real world assets (debt, invoices, even property) 4. Our team has the experience from years of banking to assess and price risk appropriately 
Crowd Genie is totally a great project. But still there are quite a lot of similar ones. What is your main feature to stand out?
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
Crowd Genie is totally a great project. But still there are quite a lot of similar ones. What is your main feature to stand out?
Pages:
Jump to: