Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 72. (Read 23755 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Genie ICO admin
Our soft cap is 20,000 ETH
How much is your hard cap? 100,000 ETH? And what is the soft cap?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
We are licensed in a tier 1 Financial Center like Singapore - no other ICO has an established and licensed business. Along with this, our team consists of people with extensive banking experience. Finally, we are making an exchange for trading real world assets, not just another altcoin/crypto exchange.
Seems like a solid project but no game changers here.
ETHlending took most of the lending market and for an asia exchange there's binance which does a really great job, much better than polo and trex.
So no investment for me, nothing special that deserves my money here.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
How much is your hard cap? 100,000 ETH? And what is the soft cap?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
ICO, how easy money is to cheat Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
Seems like a solid project but no game changers here.
ETHlending took most of the lending market and for an asia exchange there's binance which does a really great job, much better than polo and trex.
So no investment for me, nothing special that deserves my money here.
Activity: 178
When your ICO ends, will you start trading the tokens?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
What exchanges have you already negotiated with? Any listings yet?

Since it's an ERC20 token, it will be on EtherDelta. We will announce exchange listings in the near future, stay tuned.

Best regards,
Brian Li, community manager.
Activity: 161
Wow, really looking forward to try the product! Do I have to be a citizen of a specific country to become a user?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Don't you think that Singapore can impose regulations in the future, like South Korea did?

The parent company, Crowd Genie, is licensed by Monetary Authority of Singapore.

GenieICO is fully compliant with the current law until the foreseeable future -- no worries here. If there is any slight changes in the law we'll be sure to announce it.

Best regards,
Brian Li, community manager.
copper member
Genie ICO admin
How much have you raised already? And what is the bonus now?

Because of institutional investors who invested during the private sale, we can't disclose the information for privacy reasons.

The private sale ICO ends in 10 days and the current bonus is 50 percent. If you have any further questions let me know.

- Brian Li, community manager.
Activity: 279
What exchanges have you already negotiated with? Any listings yet?
Activity: 84
Don't you think that Singapore can impose regulations in the future, like South Korea did?
Activity: 144
How much have you raised already? And what is the bonus now?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Check out our bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2564886.new;topicseen#new

And we have recently announced a referral bonus of 5% paid in currency, not tokens! https://medium.com/@genieico/launch-of-genie-icos-referral-program-12b192b2ee12?source=linkShare-ad41734fd197-1514486735

Very unfortunate there has been no bounty for this project, i see this is great project Licensed and operational lending platform  with 4.0 ICO Rated.
Activity: 282
If your project is focusing the asian market, what are the benefits for token holders from other parts of the world?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
You can be a lender from any part of the world. We want to focus on Asia - which have large and growing economies where we have the expertise to evaluate assets.
If your project is focusing the asian market, what are the benefits for token holders from other parts of the world?
Activity: 672
simply getting the job done
Very unfortunate there has been no bounty for this project, i see this is great project Licensed and operational lending platform  with 4.0 ICO Rated.
Activity: 135
Do you plan adding more products to the ecosystem?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Launch of Genie ICO’s Referral Program: 5% payout in currency! Genie ICO Referral program is Live!

You have probably visited www.genieico.net, studied our Whitepaper, and even bought our tokens! You understand the enormous potential of our project — to build the first Asia wide Blockchain Asset Exchange to democratize trading across Asia and later the world. You are confident in our team and are excited to share this opportunity with your friends.

https://medium.com/@genieico/launch-of-genie-icos-referral-program-12b192b2ee12
copper member
Genie ICO admin
It would be any asset class that can be priced correctly, and fractionalised.
Who are your target audience?
Pages:
Jump to: