Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 128. (Read 12823 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Do u have the chat for announcments only? U know it is a little bit hard to follow all the news here. A lot of conversations..
You can find links to our communities on social networks on our official website: ico.clashgo.com
You can choose the social network that is most convenient for you to follow our announcements.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Do u have the chat for announcments only? U know it is a little bit hard to follow all the news here. A lot of conversations..
Project is really worthy of invest. So unique idea team is going to implement
copper member
Do u accept buyers all over the world? Or the US and Chinese investors are restricted? As most of ICOs are doing now..
We can’t sign agreements and take bank transfers from persons from these countries and entities from these countries.
We can’t sign any agreements with citizens from other countries on the territory of US. Our backoffice should contact and sign agreements.
We decline any registrations on our site from these countries.
However, users can register and buy using VPN.
Merit: 22
Do u accept buyers all over the world? Or the US and Chinese investors are restricted? As most of ICOs are doing now..
copper member
What are u going to do with unsold tokens? No matter how promising is your project. I think you still will have leftover tokens
If  a  number  of  tokens  will  not  be  sold  during  the  Presale  stage,  they  will  be  transferred  to  ICO stage.  All  unsold  tokens  during  the  ICO  stage  will  be  destroyed  and  the  stated  token  generation distribution  will  be  obeyed.
Merit: 11
What are u going to do with unsold tokens? No matter how promising is your project. I think you still will have leftover tokens
copper member
What docs are obligatory for KYC? Passport and thats it? Where can I take a look at list of docs?
This information will be avaible as soon as we will open the registration on the site.
What docs are obligatory for KYC? Passport and thats it? Where can I take a look at list of docs?
I guess passport and selfie. Probably selfie with passport or id card as well
copper member
This seems to be a game project. Do you intend to exchange any?
We are going on public exchanges on October 2018, after finishing ICO
Merit: 29
copper member
What will increase the token price? What are the reasons for that? Please dont tell demand.. Demand here will not be immidiately
We implement lots of mechanics for token growth such as: we will spend 15% of revenue on buying and burning tokens, players are highly motivated to buy tokens and keep them inside the game
What will increase the token price? What are the reasons for that? Please dont tell demand.. Demand here will not be immidiately
copper member
Activity: 84
This seems to be a game project. Do you intend to exchange any?
copper member
Will token buyback program be here? It is one of the things that could guarantee stable growth. Probably only the thing that could guarantee that
Every  day,  we  will  spend  15%  of  the  revenue  received  on  the  previous  day,  to  buy  CGO  tokens and  subsequently  burn  them.  This  will  constantly  increase  the  market  price  of  CGO  tokens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Will token buyback program be here? It is one of the things that could guarantee stable growth. Probably only the thing that could guarantee that
does clash and go plan to make a mobile version?
they must do it in any case. But also I guess it is in development now)
yes, they must be in this trend) Their team has to be it time with all innovations)!
they must do it in any case. But also I guess it is in development now)
copper member
Clash &Go is a mobile game
Jump to: