Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 124. (Read 12823 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Where may I check the product? Hope mvp is available? Share the link please. Thx

The release of the game is scheduled for August
Activity: 252
Whats cities will be available in vr?? Only top one like NY and London?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Where may I check the product? Hope mvp is available? Share the link please. Thx
copper member
Will game be available for Windows phone devices? Or only for Ios and Android?

Unfortunately, the application for windows phone won't be accessible.
Merit: 1
Have u considered any partnerships in future?  What projects are u targeting? As a partners I mean?
Surely yes. They will make an announcement about all the future partnerships when they are fully agreed and finalized, stay tuned
Have u considered any partnerships in future?  What projects are u targeting? As a partners I mean?
Will game be available for Windows phone devices? Or only for Ios and Android?
copper member
Will u be a Foundation? Or will stay just a Dapp? Curious about terms

Just a DApp
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Will I be able to connect any VR devices to the game ? Like glasses from Google or smth similar? Or all the game process will be only within the phone?
I think being a dapp is okay. Dont see any actual reason for creating the Foundation
Merit: 11
copper member
Will u have the last level? Or the growth om my property/ cities etc will be like in an infinity mode? More i play better level i have and this game will be endless?

Probably, there will be a last level. Still, its not sure yet
Will u have the last level? Or the growth om my property/ cities etc will be like in an infinity mode? More i play better level i have and this game will be endless?
copper member
How long have I wait from quest to quest? I mean if I finished one now when wi i be able to take the next one?

We are working on that. You will see the results as soon as the game will be launched
Merit: 29
How long have I wait from quest to quest? I mean if I finished one now when wi i be able to take the next one?
What partners do u have now? In crypto space Or with ordinar offline companies?
Im not sure that making any kind of cooperations during ico is wise. Probably it would have more effect if to postpone the announcments
What partners do u have now? In crypto space Or with ordinar offline companies?
Merit: 29
When i off the game may I be attacked by someone?? If yes will I be notified that im being attacked or my place is being attacked?
Sounds weird. I guess when u offline all you buildings and you as a player itself will be in safe. I have not seen any game where player could loss some achievements in the game just for not being online
Surely your achievements would not be affected when u are iff BUT what will hapoen if my internet suddenly disconnected? Lets say during the battle?
When i off the game may I be attacked by someone?? If yes will I be notified that im being attacked or my place is being attacked?
Sounds weird. I guess when u offline all you buildings and you as a player itself will be in safe. I have not seen any game where player could loss some achievements in the game just for not being online
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Jump to: