Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 24. (Read 12823 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
do their games have fans? Who knows this information?
Sure, they have them. Fans of both projects are waiting for something new and grandiose.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
do their games have fans? Who knows this information?
copper member
Activity: 168
Clash&GO has a big and good team, with very good advisors as well. The game looks great, vision is not bad, and I have no doubt that the team will deliver. Good luck.
The company will become a leader in their field! I'm sure ICO will be very successful and will gather the necessary sum to start the project! The company introduces an innovative product in the field of blockchain technology! This company deserves a lot of attention! I'm sure she'll have great future! good luck CGO!
I monitor ICObench every day to pick up the promising ico. But as much as im monitor more times i ensure that clash&go is the most promising project
Many thanks for your feedback and support, it's really important to us!  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
if their projects are still popular? Can people lean on them?
They are still heading the charts of the most profitable games
if their projects are still popular? Can people lean on them?
copper member
Activity: 168
Clash&GO has a big and good team, with very good advisors as well. The game looks great, vision is not bad, and I have no doubt that the team will deliver. Good luck.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I monitor ICObench every day to pick up the promising ico. But as much as im monitor more times i ensure that clash&go is the most promising project
Will u create the app for Windows phone Huh There are some users there
It is very little amount. Better them to switch on android or ios Rather team spends their time to create the app that wont be used
To be honest it will be used Grin Only by few people. It does not worth the spent time. Imho
More platforms is covered = better. So wp app will be highly appreciated
Activity: 92
The company will become a leader in their field! I'm sure ICO will be very successful and will gather the necessary sum to start the project! The company introduces an innovative product in the field of blockchain technology! This company deserves a lot of attention! I'm sure she'll have great future! good luck CGO!
It is very little amount. Better them to switch on android or ios Rather team spends their time to create the app that wont be used
To be honest it will be used Grin Only by few people. It does not worth the spent time. Imho
Activity: 252
By the way do u have already the list of the next events to participate? Or u pick up events spontaneously?
I guess the second varieant. It is more convenient for the team
Nevertheless i would also like to know the schedule
It has not been finalized yet. Stay tuned and team will share once ready
The market will start the growth in September. Then it will be the high time for events participation. Definitely not now
Nevertheless better to plan that in advance!
By the way do u have already the list of the next events to participate? Or u pick up events spontaneously?
The market will start the growth in September. Then it will be the high time for events participation. Definitely not now
Merit: 29
Merit: 22
Merit: 11
have this team had any success before? Are they sure in making it again?
They are sure about it after the success of Clash of Clans! I adore this game!
How much money did they earn? Can you help ma with it?
They used to have an income of up to $1.5M daily! and Pokemon GO had revenue of up to $ 1.6M daily!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
have this team had any success before? Are they sure in making it again?
They are sure about it after the success of Clash of Clans! I adore this game!
How much money did they earn? Can you help ma with it?
Pages:
Jump to: