Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 28. (Read 12823 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Is there already a beta version to test?
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Game are more and more required now. I'm surprised that only a few do its on the blockchain.
The reason is no games need blockchain.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Game are more and more required now. I'm surprised that only a few do its on the blockchain.
Are there on the market any similar games implemented with blockchain?
Hello  Smiley The uniqueness of Clash & GO is that it is the first game where AR and a strategy game are combined with blockchain.
Whst exactly elements in the game will be ar modified?
The whole game is AR modified, all the game in elements
How big this game will be though? Few GB?
Too much. i guess 300-500 mb will be enough. Imho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hello  Smiley The uniqueness of Clash & GO is that it is the first game where AR and a strategy game are combined with blockchain.
How big this game will be though? Few GB?
Activity: 308
Hello  Smiley The uniqueness of Clash & GO is that it is the first game where AR and a strategy game are combined with blockchain.
Activity: 308
copper member
Activity: 168
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
How much will it cost to create a clan? How would it be easy?
Hi!   Smiley Each  player  can  create  their  own  clan  or  join  an  already  existing  one for free.
But how expensive the process of clat creation will be? I foresee the thousands of different clans with only one player (creator) inside
Oh.. Hope not. I recently played in such game where were multiple hundreds of clans. Pity thing btw
Dont worry about that. There wont be thousands of clans for sure
I really hope clan creation would not an easy task and will require gold/rating etc from the player
Activity: 336
The block chain project of the game industry has always been concerned. The CGO coin project has great room for development. The project team should continue to increase publicity.
Hi!   Smiley Each  player  can  create  their  own  clan  or  join  an  already  existing  one for free.
But how expensive the process of clat creation will be? I foresee the thousands of different clans with only one player (creator) inside
Oh.. Hope not. I recently played in such game where were multiple hundreds of clans. Pity thing btw
Dont worry about that. There wont be thousands of clans for sure
Oh.. Hope not. I recently played in sych game where were multiple hundreds of clans. Pity thing btw
copper member
copper member
what can be said about the user retention? Who knows anything?
Thank you for your question! In  Selfie  GO  we  pay  a  significant  attention  to  the  user  retention.  That’s  why  we  use  gamification and  retention  increase  tools  in  our  product. There are next features  to  increase  the  engagement  of  users  and  to  increase  the  retention: daily rewards, push-notification and messenger. For more details, please check our Whitepaper (p. 33)
When speaking about the retention..it is crucial to understand what attracts players to a game!
Merit: 11
copper member
if the Clash & GO performance any forecast by months? Who knows?
Hi!  Smiley Our  analysts  prepared  a  prediction  of  User  growth,  DAU,  Revenue  and  Ad  costs  based  on  the business  model.
Pages:
Jump to: