Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 32. (Read 12823 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
hey, does this team has the target markets? If yes, what are these countries?
The main markets for the game are: USA, Canada, Great Britain, Australia, France, Germany..
Merit: 10
hey, does this team has the target markets? If yes, what are these countries?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
How long to hold your tokens? A year or more?
No one knows when project will be in lime light. 2-3 years holding will give you the best profit!
So i guess i will hold for this period of time as well
Like that people are smart here enough not to focus on short term prosprctives And are looking for long term advantages
Agree, only long term holders will be able to benefit from this project
Hm.. I expect significant growth just after appearing on exchanges, not gonna hold for years

Hello! To stimulate the token price we will spend 15% of the revenue received on the previous day, to buy CGO tokens and subsequently burn them. This will increase their market value. Since the number of available tokens will keep decreasing, and a certain number of CGO tokens will be bought back every day. With a growing number of users and the project’s revenue, we plan on getting an exponential increase in the CGO token’s value
copper member
Merit: 1
Clash & GO combines several features that I appreciate in a mobile-game. Adding on the city-building features of popular, classic, mobile games like Clash of Clans and Farmville with AR-features to provide a Pokémon style experience, Clash & GO could very well become the next big thing in mobile gaming.
No one knows when project will be in lime light. 2-3 years holding will give you the best profit!
Like that people are smart here enough not to focus on short term prosprctives And are looking for long term advantages
Hm.. I expect significant growth just after appearing on exchanges, not gonna hold for years
Activity: 308
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Merit: 29
I know there are a lot of projects that dont burn tokens after ico. How may i ensure u will?.
To be honest, i as well as the team expects all the tokens will be purchased. There will be no need in token burning
Great hope. But still, what will happen with unsold tokens?
Hi!   Smiley If  a  number  of  tokens  will  not  be  sold  during  the  Presale  stage,  they  will  be  transferred  to  ICO stage.  All  unsold  tokens  during  the  ICO  stage  will  be  destroyed  and  the  stated  token  generation distribution  will  be  obeyed.   

Will u show the TX if tokens destroying/burning?
Of course. It is not smth confedential, there is no reason to hide
copper member
The project is really interesting and I really appreciate the design of both the website and the community's website.
Many thanks for your interest and support! Stay tuned  Smiley
Activity: 13
The project is really interesting and I really appreciate the design of both the website and the community's website.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I know there are a lot of projects that dont burn tokens after ico. How may i ensure u will?.
To be honest, i as well as the team expects all the tokens will be purchased. There will be no need in token burning
Hi!   Smiley If  a  number  of  tokens  will  not  be  sold  during  the  Presale  stage,  they  will  be  transferred  to  ICO stage.  All  unsold  tokens  during  the  ICO  stage  will  be  destroyed  and  the  stated  token  generation distribution  will  be  obeyed.   

Will u show the TX if tokens destroying/burning?
copper member
Activity: 252
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Merit: 22
What can you say about the promotion in messengers and groups?
They work in Telegram, Snapchat. It is rapidly growing!
Yes, I am sure in the popularity of chatting apps.. it is important
the team can reach targeting audience easy with its help. it is a good way of targeting
copper member
What can you say about the promotion in messengers and groups?
Hello!  We will have promotion in Telegram and Snapchat. It will provide rapidly  growing popularity  of  chatting  apps  is  an  additional  possibility  to  reach  targeting audience.
Pages:
Jump to: