Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 39. (Read 12823 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
hey, what is the price of the TV ads? Who knows the future amount?
I heard, that about $3 000 000 is going  to be needed
Maybe someone knows the planned coverage? Just curious
Merit: 11
I heard, that about $3 000 000 is going  to be needed
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Share please any links for the project reviews. Curious about average score/mark this project has
Smth around 4.3 out 5. As for the links - hope admins will share
Project reviews do not reflect an objective reality, ratings are usually bought. This is true for almost all websites. We must study the project and draw conclusions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Obtaining the users will be the hardest task here.. Without big online game would not be popular at all
According to my experience all the brand new games got a lot of attention from gamers.
It may be just tempirary spike of attention.. Hope here we will observe long interest in the game
Obtaining the users will be the hardest task here.. Without big online game would not be popular at all
According to my experience all the brand new games got a lot of attention from gamers.
How AR elements will look like? Any pictures or probably video?
Game realese will happen in August. Wait a little more and u will be able to discover by yourself
copper member
Activity: 168
Share please any links for the project reviews. Curious about average score/mark this project has
Hello!  Smiley All reviews, scores and project screenshots you can check on our social channels :
📘Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/clashgocom/
🐦Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClashAndGO
Telegram: https://t.me/ClashAndGo
Stay tuned!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Smth around 4.3 out 5. As for the links - hope admins will share
Merit: 22
Activity: 252
As for donating.. Will i be able to buy any artifacts for btc?
Hi!   Smiley Users can buy modules to assemble  artifacts for Antimatter (in-game currency)
How to buy that game-in currency? Will i be able to buy it for your native token?
Hi!  Smiley Players  can  obtain  Antimatter  (in-game  currency)  in  the  game,  or  by  purchasing  packs  in  Play Market  or  App  Store.
How much will it cost? Curious how big donate will be needed here?
copper member
Hi!   Smiley Users can buy modules to assemble  artifacts for Antimatter (in-game currency)
How to buy that game-in currency? Will i be able to buy it for your native token?
Hi!  Smiley Players  can  obtain  Antimatter  (in-game  currency)  in  the  game,  or  by  purchasing  packs  in  Play Market  or  App  Store.
Merit: 29
copper member
what are the costs? What is the periods of it?
Hello!  Smiley
•The period of the campaign  for  reaching  the  objectives  is  3  months;
•The price of the TV ads are ~$3 000 000 (planned coverage  ~  10M people,  with an  average  ​CPM​ of  $30);
• Costs of the PR agency services  will  amount  to  ~$50  000  per  month  for  a  region;
•Number of regions is 3 (NA, EU, Asia);
• The total budget  for  the  time  of  the  campaign  amounts  to  $3  450  000;
For more information please check our Whitepaper https://ico.clashgo.com/Clash%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper_EN.pdf
copper member
No i hope. Only for native token. It is a perfect way how to ensure the token growth
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
what are the costs? What is the periods of it?
I heard, that they set the period of the campaign for reaching the objectives is 3 months)
Pages:
Jump to: