Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 42. (Read 12823 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I understand, that marketing works hard. But what are these directions?
I am sure, that the team works to attract the attention of the top gaming Youtube bloggers)
It will be cool, if people will pay attention to their game)
Activity: 252
I am sure, that the team works to attract the attention of the top gaming Youtube bloggers)
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 168
What about bounties? Do u plan any now? Besides that that was earlier or is going now. Probably bug bounty or smth?

We dont have bounty program yet, but you can send your proposals to our marketing team  Smiley
What about bounties? Do u plan any now? Besides that that was earlier or is going now. Probably bug bounty or smth?
How much money do u have now? How much have been raised so far?
More important question what for team allocates funding
Check the business model in wp. U will know how much money is needed for development. And how they will be allocated
More important question what for team allocates funding
Merit: 11
copper member
when platform will be fully complete? Thx in advance for the answer

The game is going to be launched in late August if you're asking about that  Wink You can also see our roadmap on our website! I'm sure that'll help  Smiley

https://ico.clashgo.com/
Development is unpredictable and does not work like that. When it is complete team will make a realese.
How big amount of players are u targeting?? How much do u expect in first month after realese?
According to the clash of clans user base i expect 20 000 gamers at least
In what period of time? If few month then okay but if longer.. Well, it is not acceptable
Till the end on the year here will be 50k active gamers at least. Mark my words
Activity: 252
How big amount of players are u targeting?? How much do u expect in first month after realese?
In what period of time? If few month then okay but if longer.. Well, it is not acceptable
Merit: 29
copper member
so, what will be these stages? What will be the actions and dates?

Hi! Thank you for your interest Smiley

The marketing campaign can theoretically be divided into 3 stages:
1. Launch - July 2018;
2. Boost - August 2018;
3. Completion - September 2018.

copper member
what is the marketing resource for reaching the goals is? I mean the amount
If I remember right – it must be 16 500 000 USD.

Hello!

Yes, you are absolutely right Wink We expect to reach an equivalent of 25,000,000 USD from the ICO. Marketing is allocated 66%
of the collected funds.  Therefore, the marketing budget for reaching the above-mentioned goals is 16,500,000 USD

More information you can find in our whitepaper (p 33) : https://ico.clashgo.com/Clash%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper_EN.pdf
Activity: 32
Nice! I have invested in similar blockchain based gaming project called host.games. They have started their bounty program.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hate projects where development is going with deleys. This the only project i truly believe in!
if there is any directions of the marketing campaign? I am sure that the team must have it)
sure, there are some of them) for example – PR & TV Commercial)
And I want to tell about its goal.. They want to provide the penetration and recognizability of the game’s brand) It will be in the target audience
Pages:
Jump to: