Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 45. (Read 12823 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
hey, If this platform has goals of the marketing campaign?
they have it for sure. Any team has to set goals and achieve them
Merit: 10
hey, If this platform has goals of the marketing campaign?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0

this project is good and has great opportunities in the future, I really appreciate what is done by the team so the project is runnig now.

Thank you for your feedback and support Wink
copper member
Merit: 1
I appreciate they already have an MVP, which in my opinion is a must for an ICO nowadays.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104

this project is good and has great opportunities in the future, I really appreciate what is done by the team so the project is runnig now.

copper member
Amazing project guys!  Probably is one of the most promising currently
Thank you for your support! It is very important for us Smiley Smiley
Amazing project guys!  Probably is one of the most promising currently
copper member
What exchanges u gonna list the token? Which ones do u negotiate? Hope for the honest answer
All information about external exchanges will be available later, we will certainly notify you on our channels! So stay tuned Smiley
When later? Before the presale start or after the whole sale?
The information about exchanges will be known closer to the end of ICO. Smiley
Merit: 29
What exchanges u gonna list the token? Which ones do u negotiate? Hope for the honest answer
All information about external exchanges will be available later, we will certainly notify you on our channels! So stay tuned Smiley
When later? Before the presale start or after the whole sale?
copper member
copper member
I have to say when I read this first sentence "Clash & GO is a blockchain-using mobile game that combines several genres: a geolocation game in augmented reality (AR), and a city-building strategy game with real-time battles. By means of the CGO token created by Elyland, players will be able to manipulate the fusion of virtual and real worlds."

I am highly interested in how this project will advance  - so many options.
Thank you for your interest  Wink
Merit: 13
I have to say when I read this first sentence "Clash & GO is a blockchain-using mobile game that combines several genres: a geolocation game in augmented reality (AR), and a city-building strategy game with real-time battles. By means of the CGO token created by Elyland, players will be able to manipulate the fusion of virtual and real worlds."

I am highly interested in how this project will advance  - so many options.
Activity: 252
I would like to know what team is going to do with collected funds? Cashing out? Or gonna leave in crypto?
No need, better to save money in crypto, market is gonna rebounce till the end of the year
Better to cash out funds only when it is needed, crypto will rise  in price for sure
I would like to know what team is going to do with collected funds? Cashing out? Or gonna leave in crypto?
No need, better to save money in crypto, market is gonna rebounce till the end of the year
copper member

Hi! Our plan for collected funds distribution is to spend it for:
User acquisition, PR and marketing - 66%
New features and updates development - 13%
Servers and Network infrastructure - 3%
Player support - 5%
Offline events and activities for gamers - 5%
Other costs - 8%

More information about the collected funds distribution you can read in our whitepaper on the page 31 . https://ico.clashgo.com/Clash%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper_EN.pdf Smiley
Merit: 11
Merit: 22
Hope it is right decesion to purchase the tokens here. The last ico i have participated fall in price in 5 times
Absolutely. I wont regret mate. The concept of the project is spotless
But you know it is not enough to grow in price. This concept has to be mass adopted. Only then token may grow in price
It is pretty clear. I expect very good growth as the idea is superb!
Hope it is right decesion to purchase the tokens here. The last ico i have participated fall in price in 5 times
But you know it is not enough to grow in price. This concept has to be mass adopted. Only then token may grow in price
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: