Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 59. (Read 12823 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Are there any restricted countries for participation in this ICO?
As far as this is utility token eceryone may take part
Merit: 10
Are there any restricted countries for participation in this ICO?
Merit: 29
Will i have the avatar for my hero??
I think yes. But it wont be smth u will be able to change. U know just default pictures
Hope you are wrong as I would like to have personal avatar
I think yes. But it wont be smth u will be able to change. U know just default pictures
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Good day, all.
Such business are becoming successful! Irreproachable results, plausible logo, engaging job.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
who can say, what is keeping an ideal game balance? The system must be difficult!
I am sure about their general combat power. Or it is also called army strength and defense
copper member
Activity: 168
The plan will be fortunate.
Riveting business, credible plan.  Good luck.
Wish you find fairly resources to develop your plan. Interesting results, witting idea, brilliant vision!  Good luck team.
Looking forward for more updates!
A rather interesting job, sober approach.  Good luck dev's!
Many thanks for your interest and support!  We wish you a great day from all our team  Smiley
Merit: 11
who can say, what is keeping an ideal game balance? The system must be difficult!
Activity: 140
what do the rating allow? What are the players there? Could anyone tell, please?
ratings allow to divide the players! This process is made according to their progress level )
how the progress level  is called? There must be a normal name..
It is called Command center level) This sounds better!
copper member
what do the rating allow? What are the players there? Could anyone tell, please?

ratings allow to divide the players! This process is made according to their progress level )

Hello!  The  rating  allows  to  divide  the  players  according  to  their  progress  level  (Command  center  level) and  their  general  combat  power  (army  strength  and  defense),  keeping  an  ideal  game  balance. For more details, please check our Whitepaper https://ico.clashgo.com/Clash%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper_EN.pdf
copper member
Will games only be developed for mobile devices? Does the project not intend to invest in other sectors, such as desktop PC games?
Hi! Clash&GO is designed only for mobile devices
Activity: 252
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will games only be developed for mobile devices? Does the project not intend to invest in other sectors, such as desktop PC games?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
what does the Clan Citadel store? What elements? Who knows?
It stores the resources, gained in the victories during the Clan Wars.
what does the Clan Citadel store? What elements? Who knows?
Activity: 252
what is Clan Citadel? What is it like and how is it build?
The Clan Citadel is a special building on the player’s base.
Could you clarify, who must be held in this place? What players?
The reinforcements from the clan mates are being held ) If you mean the Clan Citadel.
Activity: 27
Looking forward for more updates!
A rather interesting job, sober approach.  Good luck dev's!
Pages:
Jump to: